Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC (38102 Views)

Photos From Chelsea Title Win Celebrations - Up Blues! / Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title / How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Macelliot:

hahaha!
And You think I left Chelsea?
gerraawaayyy jor
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by collinsy2: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
How far?
babakess:

Remember it started with EVA .......just like in the beginning with adam ..this freefall might continue when ARSENAL finish with una nextweek grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by ba7man(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2015
timoney45:
I don't know why people are surprised by this man's actions. Chelsea barely have a fan in Nigeria before the coming of the Russian oil money. It was then that disgruntled Arsenal and Manchester United fans flooded the blues. They are never patient
Hell no!!!...... it's the new bunch of football watchers that chose to identify with Chelsea.

Liverpool, arsenal and Man utd fans have probably been following their teams since the. 90s
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by ba7man(m): 5:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Vick4rill:
lol juve self get fans for naija
Nigerians that have been watching serie A and champions league since the 90s fall in that category.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by ba7man(m): 6:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:
You're the wisest guy on earth.
I see Chelsea fans & APC fans as useless people, can't they see the hand writing on the wall & know their brains are being used ??

I will forever remain a Manchester united fan.
So You wey come useful now nko? undecided
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by MabraO: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Not surprised
Most of these Self acclaimed City fans used to be cheksea nd Liverpool fans

Lotta unloyal fans
Proud gunner
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahahaha
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by skystar: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2015
I will stay with chelsea for better for worse,in times of winning and in d time of losing.even to d point of relegation and playin in d second league.chelsea i hail thee.mouriho pride ix bring us to shame

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th October 2017 / Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.