Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. (1541 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / Abdullahi Abubakar: Best Governor In 2015 / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Those of you on the other side may argue but let truth be told for once in this new regime. Gov. Wike so far is the best Governor in Nigeria. He started working from the first day he took power.
1. He made sure the judicial and Assembly function again. By so doing , suspects trapped in prison where given fair hearing. Judiciary workers returned to work. Lawyers went back to work. Assembly workers went back to work.
2. He paid pensioners there three months outstanding payment plus the current month.
3. Civil servants were paid their three months outstanding salaries without a bailout funds from the FG. (till now he has not been given his share of the bailout funds).
3. He brought Julius Berger back to Portharcourt to construct roads which they have started.
4. He did not abandon any ongoing project initiated by His Predecessor. As you are reading this many projects have already been completed.
5. He has released funds to pay 300,000 each to all students of law faculty going to law school this October.
6. No more deductios from civil servants salaries.

NOW TO THE WORKS ALREADY COMPLETED BY THE GOVERNOR.
1. Completion of RSUST Law faculty with E-Lib.
2. Abonnema/Obonoma road
3. Ilaobuchi/Eagle Island road
4.Ojoto road
5.Azikiwe road

these are the ones I can remember for now. I will update it later.
ONGOING PROJECTS.
1. Iwofe road
2.Trans-Amadi road
3.Ogbogoro road
4.Some parts of borikiri
and many internal roads which I can't remember the name of the streets now. Before the end of the year all this projects will be completed according to the governor.
Me particularly, I stay around Iwofe road. I monitor the work there every day. The workers there are so serious .

2 Likes

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by adedayourt(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
kikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Misternas89(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mtcchheeww, shoro niyen? undecided undecided. Na only God knw d kind person wey dey gv dem best governor ds best governor dt. Iranuuu
[size=19pt]Mrnas say so [/size]
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Demmocrats(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by dunsman(f): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wareva.... Chelsea fans how market?? embarassed tongue tongue cry
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Truckpusher(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
We do not need anyone from the other side to tell us whether Wike is good for us or not .

They are simply wasting their time.
Wike we know and Wike must remain our Governor.

2 Likes

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Ndywin: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
I Weep for my country(Nigeria) Sentiment and Regional politic has divided us so much that topics like this can no longer be examine without sentiment be clouding our sense of judgement... A typical Northerner/west will demise this post as soon as Wike's name is mention while A typical South South/East will praise Wike no matter what you say

1 Like

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by YouthsPC0: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Confirmed! Gbam
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by ddippset(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
That's because wike is the only governor campaigning for a re-run election. Are you só dumb you can't see that?

2 Likes

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
ddippset:
That's because wike is the only governor campaigning for a re-run election. Are you só dumb you can't see that?
I know u are from the other side. Ask Aregbesola wat he did with the bailout funds given to him. But here is a man without a bailout funds who has cleard both civil servants and pensioners. Come to Rivers state and see how people are living happily ever after the election. Civil servants receive salaries before the month runs out. At most 27th alert has started pouring in without any deduction in the salaries.

3 Likes

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Spiff20(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
dunsman:
Wareva.... Chelsea fans how market?? embarassed tongue tongue cry
we are fine haters
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Spiff20(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wike the best caretaker governor. grin
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by azzima(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
You mean Dis SLEEPING GOVERNOR? ?How he manage do amfrom his bed? Fools!
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
azzima:
You mean Dis SLEEPING GOVERNOR? ?How he manage do amfrom his bed? Fools!
I know u are from the other side. Shame will not allow APC to say the truth.
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Spiff20:
Wike the best caretaker governor. grin
Better than ur state Governor Aregbesola
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Spiff20(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Elvis295:
Better than ur state Governor Aregbesola
lol, am from port harcourt bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by chimsimdindu: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
YEA , BEST GOVERNOR IN THE UNIVERSE !
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by dunsman(f): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Spiff20:
we are fine haters

Enhen
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Spiff20:
lol, am from port harcourt bro
and you are so blind to see what the Governor is doing? Maybe you are blind indeed.

1 Like

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by phantom(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
OP....yes we give it to him that hes tried as regards COMPLETING amaechis projects. (At what percentage those projects were in the First place is a different arguement entirely).

But best governor?? No be by noise.most of the 2007-2015 governors showed us that performance is not by nosie.
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Spiff20(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Elvis295:
and you are so blind to see what the Governor is doing? Maybe you are blind indeed.
dude i stay in calabar and i don't give a damn of wat he does. All i know is he's a caretaker governor
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
I agree only with number 4. Thats his best point which is filling potholes and continuing Amaechi's work.

The credit for the judiciary and assembly goes to Buhari for not acting like Jonathan by disrupting appointment of Wike's choice as Chief Judge or using thugs backed by armed forces to disrupt the assembly or appointing a police commissioner that will fight Wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by sammyj: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
True because Wike is the best sleeping wailing governoer in the entire universe !!! grin grin grin
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by phantom(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Abagworo:
I agree only with number 4. Thats his best point which is filling potholes and continuing Amaechi's work.

The credit for the judiciary and assembly goes to Buhari for not acting like Jonathan by disrupting appointment of Wike's choice as Chief Judge or using thugs backed by armed forces to disrupt the assembly or appointing a police commissioner that will fight Wike

Exactly......lol
Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
phantom:
OP....yes we give it to him that hes tried as regards COMPLETING amaechis projects. (At what percentage those projects were in the First place is a different arguement entirely).

But best governor?? No be by noise.most of the 2007-2015 governors showed us that performance is not by nosie.
Come to Iwofe and tell me that it was nearly completed by Amaechi with the level of work going on there. or will u tell me that Amaechi started the law faculty? Or will you tell me that Amaechi started the payment of law school fee when he couldn't pay civil servants? Was owing pensioners or not? Was he or not deducting civil servants salaries illegally?

1 Like

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Abagworo:

talk with facts bros! it was the NJC dat fought Amaechi on d judiciary matter. the law says where the seat of chief judge is vacant the governor shall appoint the most senior judge of the high court. Instead of this Amaechi brought someone else from the customary court of appeal. the NJC said No to him. How is dat wrong?

1 Like

Re: So Far Gov. Nyesom Wike Is The Best Governor In Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Spiff20:
dude i stay in calabar and i don't give a damn of wat he does. All i know is he's a caretaker governor
political foool.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Ngozi And Her Family Will Remain Rich And Comfortable / Tension In Bayelsa Over Alamieyesiegha's Planned Extradition To UK / The Meaning Of The Bow To The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.