Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Delighted With His Winning Goal Against Crystal Palace - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Delighted With His Winning Goal Against Crystal Palace (717 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Zambian Man Watches Match With Jay Jay Okocha In Germany & Is Delighted. Photos / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho Delighted With His Winning Goal Against Crystal Palace by Dafe306: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Manchester City match-winner Kelechi Iheanacho couldn't help but express how happy he his after scoring the winning goal for his side in their game against Crystal Palace. The 18-year-old scored the only goal of the game in injury-time within 54 seconds of coming on as a substitute against Crystal Palace on Saturday to secure City's fifth win from five games this season.

"It means so much to me [to score]. I am happy and very grateful and I thank the manager for introducing me. The fans went crazy when I scored. We are all happy. I will try to do my best in in training and in games if I am introduced. I am hoping to do great for the team. We are much stronger this season with quality players. We are going to go all the way," Iheanacho told the club website.

So happy for him, and hope he surpasses his predecessors at Premier League....won't mention names

http://dayosports..com/2015/09/kelechi-iheanacho-delighted-with-his.html
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Delighted With His Winning Goal Against Crystal Palace by adedayourt(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
k
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Delighted With His Winning Goal Against Crystal Palace by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
18 watIFFA HEAR
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Delighted With His Winning Goal Against Crystal Palace by ogahope(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kelechi go on! U ar simply d best among ur age mate in d world.

(1) (Reply)

Just 2 Odd / Checkout The Reason Leicester City Are Where They Are On The Table / Iwobi, Iheanacho & Musa: Nigeria’s Re-emergence As A Hotbed For Young Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.