Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer (2548 Views)

Three Reasons Why Dambazau's Shoe Shiner Is Not An SSS Officer / Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) / Rivers Governorship Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP — SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2015
laterthings:

The said Ngo ward 1 is coincidentally the ward a friend of mine serve as a po. my brother the level of beating he received from those cult guys despite yielding to their biddings is phenomenal. he is still recuperating from the ordeal. to say the least, their are thing that are way too much to be ignored.
Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by nationwide1(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2015
coldFLARES1:
My dear friend, the first thing is for you to declare if you are from Rivers or stayed in Rivers during the guber elections to validate your position. We should try not to justify brazen fraud and criminality because we need to accomodate the opposition. Fyi, my younger brother served as an electoral officer in a town where there was no elections due to violence and arson arising from the death of someone related to the local council chairman. But, sad enough, they wrote results for the contest after being advanced 20k, with a promise to pay 80k at a later date. For people that are confident of Wike's/PDP's popularity to win a re-run, they should wait and make it happen; for those that threaten the rest of us with violence from militants, we say bring it on! This aint about partisanship
I'm neither a militant neither do I support rebellion.

But do you know what happened in Bauchi, Kano and Katsina States during the same elections? Find out for yourself and come back to modify your comment m
Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by gboso1ne(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
When will APC stop mourning their loss of Rivers State? Is their destiny there?
people like you are the reason why this country will continue to go backward.
Who would have complained if Wike had won fairly?
Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by gboso1ne(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Ugomba:
Apc should be careful o, if they manage to remove wike in Rivers and the rig Bayelsa electon, Militancy will flare up in the south south. Rivers and Bayelsa are PDP states.
Oga shut up there
If truly Rivers na PDP state, why they need to use thugs, militant abi you hear of any thug for Bayelsa, katsina, kano, delta?
It's very simple, things should be done the right way.
Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by gboso1ne(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2015
nationwide1:
APC should know that Rivers people are too wise for the deceptive propaganda.

They should know that Rivers State election was not the national election that APC won through propaganda machinery.

We all know that SSS is absolutely APC intimidation machinery.
And you should know that Rivers state election was a sham except if you were not in this country or just turning deaf ear.
Do you know the numbers of people that lost their life all in the name of election in this same Rivers?
Let's call a spade a spade whether you are a PDP member or not.
Rivers election was a big scam
Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by sammyj: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Chest beater nothing will happen! !! grin shocked grin
Ugomba:
Apc should be careful o, if they manage to remove wike in Rivers and the rig Bayelsa electon, Militancy will flare up in the south south. Rivers and Bayelsa are PDP states.
Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by Ugomba(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2015
sammyj:
Chest beater nothing will happen! !! grin shocked grin
broom waivers, make una no near delta state or else tompolo go flog una.. South south can never be an Apc region.
Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by sammyj: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2015
grin shocked grin grin grin
Ugomba:
broom waivers, make una no near delta state or else tompolo go flog una.. South south can never be an Apc region.
Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by nationwide1(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2015
gboso1ne:

And you should know that Rivers state election was a sham except if you were not in this country or just turning deaf ear.
Do you know the numbers of people that lost their life all in the name of election in this same Rivers?
Let's call a spade a spade whether you are a PDP member or not.
Rivers election was a big scam
I'm not partisan. You can confirm that from my previous posts. I like calling a spade a spade as you rightly said.

I don't support violence in elections but do you mean violence in elections is alien to Nigerian political arena?

For me, if election was not free and fair, it should be rerun but I hate it where a particular party uses propaganda machinery with the aim of demolishing any advantage the opposing party had.
Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by doublewisdom: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2015
yarnings:
There is likely to be another round of election between wike and peterside in rivers state
The margin this time around will be wide as from Port Harcourt to Jerusalem! APC can never defeat PDP in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by gboso1ne(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2015
nationwide1:

I'm not partisan. You can confirm that from my previous posts. I like calling a spade a spade as you rightly said.

I don't support violence in elections but do you mean violence in elections is alien to Nigerian political arena?

For me, if election was not free and fair, it should be rerun but I hate it where a particular party uses propaganda machinery with the aim of demolishing any advantage the opposing party had.

I am sorry but rerun is not the only way to go about it.
Election related cases did not start today and the power rests with the court to decide what is best for the situation.
Re: Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer by sammyp01: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2015
The truth shall prevail.remain stead fast

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Billionaires + Richest People In Nigeria 2015 / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Prophecizes Fulani Attack In Benue And Speaks On Biafra / Graphic Photos Of Soldiers Who Were Amputated During Fight Against Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.