Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) (11538 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by modath(f): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2015
dat9jaguy:
Very inconsistent fellow.I pity the people who have to depend on you.

Raised to the power of uncountable!!!

4 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Ooooops, well I guess we need GEJ's committee to look into that and Buhari to probe why people have been reversing decisions to quit.

Thanks man for the welcome back! May PDP never lose grip of Nairaland
Bros abeg, let's not stress the old man with more probes until he is done with multitude of probes at his disposal right now. Economy is crumbling, boko haram monkeys are still parading like bosses in remote Borno villages while our amiable and honest president is still on "I will, I will". angry
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by coolitempa(f): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Someone needs to be flogged into consistency....... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by eleko1: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2015
We don clipped those peep U mention/calling wing.Temitemi nor get yo time.Hunger nor allowed pa Chukwudi44 show face.Anonimi don port,Firefire was arrested with his gang while siphoning fuel.Mizmycoli is now a born again.
TonyeBarcanista.:
Thanks my dear sister.

Why are members of the Lying Liars feeling so pained and disappointed? You guys (lying liars) should take a pill and brace up for intellectual discussions...

Cc: Truckpusher, Dunsman, Erunz Tomakint, Anonimi Mizmycoli firefire Hinwazaka etc

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by anonimi: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thanks my dear sister.

Why are members of the Lying Liars feeling so pained and disappointed? You guys (lying liars) should take a pill and brace up for intellectual discussions...

Cc: Truckpusher, Dunsman, Erunz Tomakint, Anonimi Mizmycoli firefire Hinwazaka etc

Welcome back, bro.
Nor mind the mastturbaoors o jare. We shall wail for our country to continue the PROGRESS made under our hero of democracy, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, make the megida nor go CANCEL everything as he is in the habit of doing. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278704_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS.
Buhari is built on PROPAGANDA.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831915_wailingforabettertommorow_jpeg_jpegd26a773a99cf2b0f93fe685761f614da

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by iykedare(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2015
PentiumPro:

Another ediotic wailer!

Chill ,I support neither pdp nor apc but that's not the point. You are so uncouth. Your mum must have spent her time fvcking barcanista when she was supposed to educate you on how to behave.

Biatch,get the Bleep out of ma way.

4 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2015
eleko1:
We thought u don follow Ur mentor pa Bode George go exile.@ least the public are free from Ur 'lunatic display' lamentation/epistle U kal analysis while U are away.
It's time to be nice Mr Eleko1 to a brother though on opposing camp. Anyway... The wailing won't stop till 2019
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by bugzbunny: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2015
FAKE FAKE FAKE
believe this impostor at ur peril
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by bigerboy200: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:

Fake barcanista... Ok if you are the real barcanista, what kind of còndom did yiu use when you fúcked beremx?
Lmao...mayb dat 30 naira cheape cheape condom...don't wanna do free advert for dem..
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2015
We are aware that the All Propaganda Conglomerate led by Alhaji Buhari are determined to run Nigeria aground. But we shall continue to hold them accountable
anonimi:

Welcome back, bro.
Nor mind the mastturbaoors o jare. We shall wail for our country to continue the PROGRESS made under our hero of democracy, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, make the megida nor go CANCEL everything as he is in the habit of doing. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278704_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS.
Buhari is built on PROPAGANDA.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831915_wailingforabettertommorow_jpeg_jpegd26a773a99cf2b0f93fe685761f614da

1 Like

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by godoluwa(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Ooooops, well I guess we need GEJ's committee to look into that and Buhari to probe why people have been reversing decisions to quit.

Thanks man for the welcome back! May PDP never lose grip of Nairaland
Welcome. One thing I cherished about your post is that it always comes with back up evidence.

1 Like

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by PentiumPro(f): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2015
iykedare:

Chill ,I support neither pdp nor apc but that's not the point. You are so uncouth. Your mum must have spent her time fvcking barcanista when she was supposed to educate you on how to behave.

Biatch,get the Bleep out of ma way.
Who is this ediot? What is my damn business with whatever you support. You foolishly entered into my mention ranting like a dog! You should swerve off like a goat outta of my mention. Sango will bath with your blood if your bring up my mention again
Nkita ara

7 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by godoluwa(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2015
otutu oma, mazi Firefire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2015
SirJeffry:
Bros abeg, let's not stress the old man with more probes until he is done with multitude of probes at his disposal right now. Economy is crumbling, boko haram monkeys are still parading like bosses in remote Borno villages while our amiable and honest president is still on "I will, I will". angry
Let's see what his body language has to offer
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
angry ..You didn't have to leave in the first place, but as you've left, if I were you, I won't come back again. It's difficult for people to take you serious with this kind of unstable attitude. Anyway, welcome back!!! ...That's if you won't leave again sad sad angry
Well, the decision to quit is past now. Now I'm back! Thanks for the welcome back

godoluwa:
Welcome. One thing I cherished about your post is that it always comes with back up evidence.
God bless you bro. Nothing is hidden under the sun
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Firefire(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thanks my dear sister.

Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Firefire(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2015
godoluwa:
otutu oma, mazi Firefire

Kedu
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by ba7man(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2015
One thing for sure about this op is he's very unstable...... PDP to APC back to PDP ........... nairaland to facebook back to nairaland........... he lacks foundation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:

Fake barcanista... Ok if you are the real barcanista, what kind of còndom did you use when you fúcked beremx?

Oya tonyebarcanista, answer this question oo... and beremx come and help us catch this fake guy, only you can

1 Like

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by MizMyColi(f): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2015
Welcometongue
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by eleko1: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2015
The wailing won't stop till 2023.Thought those thieves told us PDP gon rule for 50 yrs.
TonyeBarcanista:
It's time to be nice Mr Eleko1 to a brother though on opposing camp. Anyway... The wailing won't stop till 2019
While U are away,Okupe told us dat PDP is dead embarassed.But why u dey use another moniker undecided?Welcome back All d same

1 Like

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Beremx:
can you do something to this post and poster?

Thanks.
I was only joking o....you don take am personal ni.... shocked
Abeg na sunday o....
By the way sef you wan lie sey you nor dey collect the D angry
If they ban me, i will come back stronger and make sure I destroy you. You know I have your nudes.
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Welcome, keep the flag flying
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by rozayx5(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2015
i can see omenka and orlandolodo viewing grin
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
angry ..You didn't have to leave in the first place, but as you've left, if I were you, I won't come back again. It's difficult for people to take you serious with this kind of unstable attitude. Anyway, welcome back!!! ...That's if you won't leave again sad sad angry

I guess that just shows the kind of person this dude is. First he was pro apc, then he crossed to pdp , then when they lost the election and all his face saving methods failed, he started lobbying for the job of pdp e spokesman, there also he got a good bashing, out of desperation he quit nairaland .....now all this story......how is this guy different from our cross carpeting politicians? What kind of good governance will a guy like this help bring about. With all the jibes you and your supporters throw at seun and nairaland, you realized there is nowhere in cyberspace like nairaland and you decide to come back with your tail between your legs........

3 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Hahahahahaha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Firefire:

Welcome.
Thank you Sir!

MizMyColi:
Welcometongue
Thanks ma. I actually thought that you will welcome me with the butcher's sharpest knife. Thanks Dear, for the warm welcome.

Firefire:

Welcome.
Thank you Sir!

1 Like

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by MizMyColi(f): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Those of you cursing and using vile words on him should show grace.

Barcanista is back, surely this must mean something positive to ALL....though we mayn't readily agree.

This is a faceless forum and you're allowed to vent and say just about anything to anyone.

I am appealing to those whose conscience hasn't been seared in hot iron. Kindly drop your opinion without insults. Let's show some civility. Pain inflicted on others is pain inflicted on self. Whatever action you mete on someone has a way of coming back to you in the cosmic scheme of things.

I thank you for listening.
Have a nice sunday and a happy week ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by MizMyColi(f): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you Sir!

Thanks ma. I actually thought that you will welcome me with the butcher's sharpest knife. Thanks Dear, for the warm welcome.

Thank you Sir!

We don't feast on our own in public....no matter what.
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Welcome, keep the flag flying
Thanks my lady... Though I expected a hostile reception. I so appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by MizMyColi(f): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2015
Good Morning OperationIgrigi

At least reply my mention.
Just say Hi.
T'would make me smilesmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC / Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? / Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.