Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) (11533 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2015
jack67:
you are a woman, at least, cover your character in public

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/s652aas79fjncjmittb7c4133h0pt8ib1347660[/img]
Can u b that foolish to bliv that she? Hw sure r we d profile is not a disguise of gender identity for side view attraction.
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Welcome back. Its been boring without u here bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by MabraO: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2015
Now someone has been let out of jail. Since his acclaimed departure NL has sane but with his arrival u ll now see all those dead log back alive nd dis forum ll den go back to its insane ways it was before he left.

I wish Seun would ban him like they did to him on FB that ll put some brain in his empty skull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2015
Welcome back bro! Everyone is entitled to a change of mind or opinion on any issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2015
forix4u:

Can u b that foolish to bliv that she? Hw sure r we d profile is not a disguise of gender identity for side view attraction.
ok, but you don't have to insult me sir.
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by dammytosh: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2015

Very funny deluded guy.

QUiting Nairaland ? Like seriously ?

Who send you or who you help ?

I knew you will soon finish using your lifeline of having thrash on the front page.

Byeeee. Nairaland will not miss you one bit.

Failed during election !
Failed on Nairaland !

Go and tell Mark Zuckerberg not to allow any name close to Barcelona cos it is your surname.

The last time we checked, Nairaland has 1,422,940 members. - 1 deluded member = 1,422,939.

Go get a better job, I am suree you will get one by the time Buhari finishes his reforms.
That was my response to you quitting Nairaland.

member = 1,422,939 as at the time you left.

Now members = 1,430,027. You coming back is still irrelevant.

Still go and get a better job, the crumbs you feed from politician's desk won't be enough.

I hope Seun suspend any post from you on the front page because you tactically wanted to move people out of Nairaland but your FAILURE made you swallow your pride.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by BRAV0O(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Wlcome bk bro see I feel your pain and I hope one day your fantasy will become a reality
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by khattab008: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2015
MabraO:
Now someone has been let out of jail. Since his acclaimed departure NL has sane but with his arrival u ll now see all those dead log back alive nd dis forum ll den go back to its insane ways it was before he left.

I wish Seun would ban him like they did to him on FB that ll put some brain in his empty skull

Was he actually banned for facebook?

Chai, this bros don suffer oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by frankyychiji(f): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
'I didn't leave Nairaland forum because of bully-wanabes'

Nairaland is a community that has provided me the platform to share my thought on issues and advocate for better governance of our country. I left Nairaland for some reasons; chief of which was to re-define myself, do some retrospection and extend my frontiers to other social networks (Facebook and Twitter). Unfortunately, I suffered a major setback on Facebook courtesy some pained APC fans. On twitter I am doing just fine. Another reason was an issue I raised to my friend and Founder/Admin of NL which in his own wisdom was ignored.

Before leaving Nairaland, I first sought advice and opinion from some close friends. Virtually ALL of them objected to my exit. After I left, some people privately inquired to know why I left and moved for my comeback, I turned down their request. Nevertheless, they still showed me unwavering support. However, I realised that though my exit offered me the time and privilege to establish myself on other fronts, it was clearly not accepted by the people that have always stood by me and other members of the patriotic Wailing family here on NL. As a prospective public servant, I live for the society and not for myself. On this note, I have decided to rescind my earlier decision and return to Nairaland(my primary e-constituency).

Though back to NL, I shall continue to tweet on my twitter handle and post on my FB page. I wish that my return do not NL may spark controversy because I am focused on promoting good governance for the good of Nigerians which Buhari led government continue to neglect. I shall not be distracted.

My sincere apology to all those that felt let-down by my earlier decision to quit. I also apologise to the PDP family that felt abandoned by my earlier decision. To those that continued to support me even in my absence, MAY God Almighty bless you RICHLY. God Knows that I shall forever remain indebted to you.

I'm ending this piece by reiterating my allegiance to the patriotic aspiration of Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party.

May God Bless Us All
kiss kiss kiss kiss (No homo brother, just bromance) kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2015
dammytosh:

That was my response to you quitting Nairaland.

member = 1,422,939 as at the time you left.

Now members = 1,430,027. You coming back is still irrelevant.

Still go and get a better job, the crumbs you feed from politician's desk won't be enough.

I hope Seun suspend any post from you on the front page because you tactically wanted to move people out of Nairaland but your FAILURE made you swallow your pride.
Wow! Right on the spot! He probably thought leaving Nairaland would eventually crumble the site while watching from the sideline like a god. The deluded attention seeker attached too much importance to himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by eleko1: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2015
shocked sad shocked. Tonyebarcanista! Shey nah true?
MabraO:

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Splashme: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Bros, welcome back.
You are so intelligent and we really missed you dearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by EdCure: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
angry ..You didn't have to leave in the first place, but as you've left, if I were you, I won't come back again. It's difficult for people to take you serious with this kind of unstable attitude. Anyway, welcome back!!! ...That's if you won't leave again sad sad angry
The problem is, many of you schleps mistake his inconsistency and lack of principles for acts of prodigal(ism).
My question to you wailing schmucks is, how many times did the prodigal son betray his father for him to wake up to reality, build & safeguard the inheritance for the trustworthy and loyal son and move on with his life? Once bitten, twice shy, you know.

I have never taken the poster seriously even since he opted to become a pro-apc poster on Nairaland. And for someone who is not here to acquaint with anyone on a faceless forum, I saw his lack of depth, lack of credibility and unreliability early enough.

As for barcanista, this is the kindof post you won't get to see on your Facebook wall.
Isn't Nairaland a heaven? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by frankyychiji(f): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
dat9jaguy:
Very inconsistent fellow.I pity the people who have to depend on you.
Your hero Buhari is more inconsistent than anyone living under the sun, why not worry about that instead.
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Caracta(f): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Yaaaaay! I won the bet. I knew you were going to come back. You? Leave NL? Seriously? You ain't cut out for that.

NL gives many of you relevance. Great thanks to Seun.

4 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by engineerboat(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Nairaland is a community that has provided me the platform to share my thought on issues and advocate for better governance of our country. I left Nairaland for some reasons; chief of which was to re-define myself, do some retrospection and extend my frontiers to other social networks (Facebook and Twitter). Unfortunately, I suffered a major setback on Facebook courtesy some pained APC fans. On twitter I am doing just fine. Another reason was an issue I raised to my friend and Founder/Admin of NL which in his own wisdom was ignored.

Before leaving Nairaland, I first sought advice and opinion from some close friends. Virtually ALL of them objected to my exit. After I left, some people privately inquired to know why I left and moved for my comeback, I turned down their request. Nevertheless, they still showed me unwavering support. However, I realised that though my exit offered me the time and privilege to establish myself on other fronts, it was clearly not accepted by the people that have always stood by me and other members of the patriotic Wailing family here on NL. As a prospective public servant, I live for the society and not for myself. On this note, I have decided to rescind my earlier decision and return to Nairaland(my primary e-constituency).

Though back to NL, I shall continue to tweet on my twitter handle and post on my FB page. I wish that my return do not NL may spark controversy because I am focused on promoting good governance for the good of Nigerians which Buhari led government continue to neglect. I shall not be distracted.

My sincere apology to all those that felt let-down by my earlier decision to quit. I also apologise to the PDP family that felt abandoned by my earlier decision. To those that continued to support me even in my absence, MAY God Almighty bless you RICHLY. God Knows that I shall forever remain indebted to you.

I'm ending this piece by reiterating my allegiance to the patriotic aspiration of Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party.

May God Bless Us All

Back again, cool.
To all Patriots, we want good governance in Nigeria, not media governance and initial gra-gra that is cooling down now because reality is beginning to set in. All campaign promises of good governance must be fulfilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by engineerboat(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2015
khattab008:

Was he actually banned for facebook?

Chai, this bros don suffer oo
For your information, he was not banned from facebook @tonye solomon is as active as ever, what happen is nt known to you, so dont bother yourself on what happen.

Now that he is back, are'nt you people shouting and creating threads while he is away
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by engineerboat(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2015
MabraO:

For you information while not check tonye solomon on facebook and check for yourself if his account is banned or not
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2015
jack67:
ok, but you don't have to insult me sir.
No insult meant bro...I mean don't let her fool u. One love!!
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by engineerboat(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Why are members of the Lying Liars feeling so pained and disappointed? You guys (lying liars) should take a pill and brace up for intellectual discussions...

Cc: Truckpusher, Dunsman, Erunz Tomakint, Anonimi Mizmycoli firefire Hinwazaka etc

The Lying Liers and CHANGErians are already on overdose of the wining in euphoria of changed promises.

Sometime a boss leave his workers and observe what they will do while he is always, only to come back and see that nothing has really changed.

Its time for INTELLECTUALS DISCUSSIONS. CHANGERians braze up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by gwales: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2015
Barcanista has realised that without nairaland he is a nonentity because it is only in in this site that he has wailers making his boring real life important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by FatIjeomaOkolie: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2015
engineerboat:

[s]The Lying Liers and CHANGErians are already on overdose of the wining in euphoria of changed promises.

Sometime a boss leave his workers and observe what they will do while he is always, only to come back and see that nothing has really changed.

Its time for INTELLECTUALS DISCUSSIONS. CHANGERians braze up[/s]

Old man stop making noise, u are not a kid.

Respect yourself

4 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by sauceEEP(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Welcome back my guy. Keep those insightful thread of yours flowing because I missed them. I hope this is not an imposter though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Gbawe is in big trouble! "Quote me anywhere".

1 Like

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2015
Beremx:
you will have to destroy your family first before me. If you take that as a joke,I didn't .

Btw,if you have my nudes,make sure I am the one on the pictures. Such threats does not scare me.

Good morning.
"You" Quote me anywhere.
Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by FatIjeomaOkolie: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2015
engineerboat:

For your information, he was not banned from facebook @tonye solomon is as active as ever, what happen is nt known to you, so dont bother yourself on what happen.

Now that he is back, are'nt you people shouting and creating threads while he is away

STFU!

He left NL to start Tonye Barcanista on Facebook.

That account has now been disgracefully closed by Facebook. FB is not like NL where you can get away with lies and misrepresentations.

They threw him out when he broke the rules.

What a disgrace

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:

I was only joking o....you don take am personal ni.... shocked
Abeg na sunday o....
By the way sef you wan lie sey you nor dey collect the D angry
If they ban me, i will come back stronger and make sure I destroy you. You know I have your nudes.
"Please, release that nude pictures, let me see what she got under." Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by olatade(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2015
PDP don credit your account abi.at least you will have cash to purchase 10mb daily bundle as work starts for barcanista the chief wailer

1 Like

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Haywhymido(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2015
I pity ur silly a*s, u talk as if na pdp sponsored ur life reach ur present stage. As if their executive thieves care about u.I hope u return back to ur mother's side, suck breast, gain wisdom, so dat u can be person great in dis life. Cos if u continue with dis nonentity n unserious attitude, u will most certain end up with regrets.
Noted : am neither Apc nor pdp supporter.u go up n down on nairaland in high shoulders talking gibberish. When dose political thieves leave u between the deep "red "sea n the devil.Only den will u knw how far.when u get dumped den ur eye go clear.
Ale ni alaburrada to maa n mo pe eru ni oun gbe.

4 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by MabraO: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2015
engineerboat:

For you information while not check tonye solomon on facebook and check for yourself if his account is banned or not

Do I look like one of his azz lickers?
Re u his minister of defense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by PentiumPro(f): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

STFU!

He left NL to start Tonye Barcanista on Facebook.

That account has now been disgracefully closed by Facebook. FB is not like NL where you can get away with lies and misrepresentations.

They threw him out when he broke the rules.

What a disgrace
Don't mind the fool, they thought we didn't know what happened to Tonye Baranista on FB.
We were expecting him to keep posting the same trash on his real account Tonye Solomon, but the ediotic coward is lily livered on FB.

3 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by usbcable(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

May God Bless Us All

HONESTLY SPEAKING
-I never liked it when you decided too leave
-I even hate it the more for you wanting to come back

REASON
folks wont take you SERIOUSLY.

Scantee, una no dey advise barcanista well ni?

You shoud have made him not to have left at all.
he could have simply continue to obverse withut de-activating his profile.

NOW
-ensure you think WELL and RIGHT before taking future decisions
-maybe it youthfull exurberance (i dont know) but you are hyper active and tend to portray attetion seeking(nothing worng with that but be mild about it)

With love from a maridista

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Recieves Pan-African Leadership Award / Ortom’s Ex-aides, Former APC Governorship Aspirant, 2,000 Others Join PDP / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.