Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59311 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by hamzeiy: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
that's the result of gold digging.
Don't tell me crap that someone forced you to date him, you made the decision yourself cos he is rich.
I think you need to take care of the pregnancy and the kid. And mind you, if you abort or trow away the kid after giving birth, God will never forgive you.

As for the guy, he will meet his Waterloo sooner or later too.
No sinner will go unpunished.

Start looking for a job to enable you take care of yourself and the unborn kid.

Happy Sunday
i taught you said jesus has died fr her sins....why the punishment then....confuse people...
anyway @op..the mistake has already been done...go bk to your parent ..deliver the child safely and get your hands busy...at least you go school..you can start by teaching in a sch...with time God would make things easy fr you
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Princedapace(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
my dear

i sincerely empathize with you. As humans, we make mistakes and this is one of them. this doesnt make you a bad person. We all react to difficulties in difference ways. Once again, take things easy. You can come out of this mess.

first, you have to stop crying okay!
you need to accept this as part of you...forget abortion...dont think about it..

believe you can scale through

and judge your self not, okay..

a well to do church can help you if you're ready to run to church...you can message me and we get to talk more...
God will help you my dear...you are not the first and you will never be the last..

it is well...brace up dear. Think about what i just told you.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by FRANKOXY(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
GO TO ONE OF YOUR AUNT AND LIVE WITH HER AND DON'T OPEN YOUR LEGS TO A MAN AGAIN WITHOUT KNOWING HIM WELL.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..

U don't treat a woman this way even if she was after ur money. Too bad.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
@Anitafancis, are you in Lagos?
Pls, don't kill that innocent child and don't let him/her suffer too after you put to bed. If you don't have another means of survival asides your runaway lover, pls check out this addresses.

The following are government approved Orphanages in
Lagos State:

1. ARROWS OF GOD ORPHANAGE - 4, Joyce Balogun Street,
Oke Ira-Nla, Ajah, Lagos.

2. COMPASSIONATE ORPHANAGE - 6, Ijaiye Street,
Greenland Estate, Idowu Egba Bus Stop, Isheri-LASU
Expressway, Igando, Lagos.

3. CITADEL OF GRACE MISSION - 3, Moses Edike Street, Off
Omo Ariyo Street, Olowo Ila Bus Stop, LASU-Igando Road,
Igando, Lagos.

4. HERITAGE HOMES ORPHANAGE - 45, Faramobi Ajike
Street, Anthony Village, Off Ikorodu Road, Lagos.

5. MOTHERLESS BABIES' HOME - 1, Kenneth Agbakuru
Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki.

6. LITTLE SAINTS' ORPHANAGE - Strong Tower House, 6b,
D'Alberto Road, Palmgrove Estate.

7. LOVE HOME ORPHANAGE - 7b, Jubilee Road, Magodo
GRA, Lagos.

8. NIGERIAN RED CROSS SOCIETY MOTHERLESS BABIES'
HOME - 2, Makoko Road, Adekunle, Yaba.

9. S.O.S CHILDREN'S HOME - Isolo Road, Isolo, Lagos.

10. TUNJI ADEBAYO MOTHERLESS BABIES' HOME - Tunji
Adebayo Close, Fagba, Iju Road, Iju, Lagos.

11. HEPZIBAH HOMES - Ibereko, Badagry. APAPA OFFICE:
RCCG (Tree of Life), 78, Marine Road, Apapa.

12. SOUGHT AFTER WOMEN AND CHILDREN FOUNDATION
- Plot 3 Ronke Aiku Close, Addo Owode, Ajah, Lekki.

13. LIVING FOUNTAIN ORPHANAGE - Plot 22, Oba Yusuf
Abiola, Oniru, Victoria Island.

14. CHILDREN CENTRE - 11/13, Ojerinde Street, Behind
LUTH, Idi-Araba, Lagos.

15. OLIVE BLOOMS ORPHANAGE - Dunmoye Street, Off
Saliu Obodo Avenue, Oke Ira Nla, Ajah, Lekki.

16. BOLA MOFO ZION SHELTER - 22, Nelson Cole Avenue
Iju-Agege.

17. VIGILANT HEART ORPHANAGE CHARITABLE SOCIETY -
7, Nicole Balogun, Igbo Efon, Off Lekki-Epe Expressway.

18. BALES OF MERCY ORPHANAGE HOME - 14, Ajayi Street
Off Jimoh Oladehinde Bus Stop, Ifako-Gbagada.

19. MISSIONARIES OF CHARITY (MOTHER THERESA) -
117, Demurin Street, Alapere, Ketu.

20. PECULIAR SAINTS ORPHANAGE - 1, Olatobire Turner
Close, Seaside Estate, Badore Road, Ajah, Lekki.

21. FRIENDS OF JESUS ORPHANAGE - 5-7, John Okoh
Street, Off Unity Road, Boadore, Ajah, Lekki.

And pls stop crying or thinking too much so you don't hurt yourself.
Sorry sad

3 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by hollowpot15684(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
you want petty money, he gave u what u want...

i dey laughing mode sha, women...una get zero brain.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by godoluwa(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
@anitafancis, laziness+greediness killed you. you must be a classic prostitute. any woman that gives sex in exchange for money is a BIITCH. I love the guy for telling you not to abort the pregnancy because if you die, the guy will continue with his life. the fact that you need money doesnt justify your stupid act. keep the pregnancy & after delivery, find yourself a job. no matter your qualification/experience, you will surely find something to do.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by nnemmpi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...

Most women are devil incarnate

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by FRANKOXY(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
I CAN STILL ACCOMMODATE YOU IF YOU WILL LIKE TO STAY IN CROSSRIVER HERE.HOPE YOU ATTEND PENTECOSTAL CHURCH?

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by FRANKOXY(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Adopt?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ideology(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
In mizmycoli 's voice, cheesy nairalanders share grace o o

She's here to seek solutions abegiii
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Adiwana: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
abortion?HELL NO!!!!!

This is your cross and you must carry it..the no thing to do now is to get a job and face that kid..dont let him/her suffer for your sins..it may be hard at first,but just watch as things play out

NB:your parents/family need to know about it cos they will help you finacially,emotionally et al..and when the bastard comes for his child,its either he marries you or no child.trhis your family will help safeguard for you

cheers!!!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Ilekeh(f): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Either this is fake or OP is utterly stupid.

How can you be with man for more than 3 months and not know that he's married with 3 kids, esp when you're cohabiting with him.

I owe you no sympathy.

Get a job, find support from friends and family AND take care of your child.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by speedyGonzales: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
ahahaha, sorry can't help my childishness, in laughing at the situation... but there is nothing you can really do, if it is indeed six months, you've got to look for a job, certainly a way to earn yourself and the baby some money and seek support from friends and family members, it is critical that you get help immediately and not sit down and feel sorry for yourself... Everything, will be alright... and we at nairaland are always ready to dish out some advice and support.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by refreshrate: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...

from this moment I begin to follow you thank you for this answer

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ogawisdom(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

oya
receive sense ijn

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Cchuks27(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
So sorry about your situation. I can adopt your child after you put to bed. Legally.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

This is a very delicate situation for you. You wanted money and got it. So, I don't think realize money is evil sometimes and I'm really sorry for you.

Tell the girl who introduced you to him to help you out by looking for him. Why is that in Nigeria money comes first in the minds of most young girls?

Sorry dear.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by islandmoon: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
am sure you had a boyfriend you were dating before you met him which you dumped because of the new rich guy! Gold digger in the hunter became hunted! you friend sold you cheap , case closed!

you allowed that man to add to your problem, may God see you through..
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by speedyGonzales: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

ahahaha, sorry can't help my childishness, in laughing at the situation... but there is nothing you can really do, if it is indeed six months, you've got to look for a job, certainly a way to earn yourself and the baby some money and seek support from friends and family members, it is critical that you get help immediately and not sit down and feel sorry for yourself... Everything, will be alright... and we at nairaland are always ready to dish out some advice and support.

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by woodboi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
at op pele.... u do mistake open this post, nairalanders are not friendly with case like dis. pele again!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by refreshrate: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Benignasweety:
Nne, d only similarity btwn our two is dat am pregnant too nd nt married but wait o how wld u date a man u dnt knw to d root ?? Wia is diz man from?

from hell from the look of things
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
I'm not gon lie l,i stopped reading when you said "your friend introduce you to a guy cos he's got money" i really dont care how the rest of the story go,you reek of oloshorism by issy miyaki
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Kassychuks(f): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
Lolzzz...Hahahagahahahahaha.....Guy dat wz harsh abeg......(Lwkmd)

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by slap1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
According to Mahatma Gandhi, one of the seven deadly sins is PLEASURE WITHOUT CONSCIENCE. That's what got you where you are.
Ask God for his grace and mercy because he is always willing. How old are you? Do you have a certificate or any handwork?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Yinkagbo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
This life sha.....someone is runing from u while i am begging my gf to leave the pregnant,which she is insisting she must abort.....pls leave it,get a job and be prayerful......shikena
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by thugluvfem(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls N'landers, i know dis is d wrong section to post dis but i need someone to help me in understanding everything abt blogging.
Pls male or female.
I could buzz u on watsapp so it could be convenient for u.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
MARKone:
What of your parents, or any matured relation that sincerely understand your situation and is willing to accept you in, till you birth. First pregnancy, you can't handle it alone, and without money. So seek a relation first, birth your baby, recover and plan the next step to take.

Please don't mind all these holy wejes here, calling you Gold digger, while you needed the help, where is that woman does not appreciate financial support.

Please shut up.

Since she wanted only financial support from the man why didn't she do some investment. She was trading her self for the money and now she is saying shit.she attracted her type. But Even dou I don't want to feel sorry for her i still do.

Anitafrancis keep your child and get a life . Don't spend the rest of your life blaming the guy, it was all your fault.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by godwil114(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=anitafancis post=37962596]Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..[/quote shey na money u dey find
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
@Anitafancis, you should also check out this link:

http://m.vconnect.com/nigeria/list-of-orphanages_c460?gclid=CJHQp5Wx9McCFQvhGwodoAIABw

Pls remember, we all make mistakes and you should not add more to your problems by over-thinking, developing hbp or planning to harm yourself or the baby.
If you don't have anyone to help you care for the baby, pls consider dropping him/her off at the orphanage after birth.

You haven't committed a crime that's new or strange and everyone insulting you are not perfect either, you brought your issues to the public so pls don't take the insults to heart.

You will be fine, like I said before, don't harm yourself or the baby.
After all these is over, find a job to do no matter how small and never ever assume that any man you are not married to owe you anything.

As for your lover, he is an irresponsible man and a cheating husband who has zero respect for his wife and family. Impregnating you and running off shows the kind of man that he is.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by godwil114(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=anitafancis post=37962596]Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..[/quote) shey na money u dey find

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.