Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59202 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by TiffanyJ(f): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sorry to say this but you are the genesis of your problem. Why are you crying foul? You were sleeping with a man for money, moved in with hiall these while without meeting any of his friends and family? He gave you money and you returned the favour with your body. You needed money why not go get a job? You have two hands, legs, and eyes, yet you chose to give up your dignity to a man you know nothing about.
My advice to you is to get a job, so as to pay your bills and move on. Its your choice to decide if you want to give up the baby for adoption or not.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Jetjacky(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23 , freemanan , Spaxon , krystalzkris ,

anitafancis

first off I should tell you... you have many forts... an expectant mother wanting to take away her baby... you stayed for money... which makes me reminisce back to the post yesterday... “Ladies why do we have boyfriend” you took him for money and lavished carelessly... you should have saved those money and aide yourself.... and him on his rainy days sad

lalasticlacla
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by sisisioge: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Your relationship was founded on the wrong premises. When those unsustainable fire burn out, there will be nothing left. No love, no particular intangible resource to tap from ...

Just pull yourself together and open your eyes to your reality-Single motherhood .May God grant you the grace to pull through and the will to survive. In another one year, you will feel a lot differently because you will by then know how important love is. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by edwife(f): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
ifyalways:

Darling nothing can be more annoying than yesterday's loss. tongue

Happy Sunday!

Even you ify? cheesy

There is really no hiding for me hun?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by coldFLARES1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Story for the gods! thieves that see men as meal tickets

3 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers pls marture advice and no insult pls..
Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut d long story short i met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, i had no choice cos i needed help and d guy has d money to give.. I started dating him and he gives me money alot and promise to get me an accomodation which i did believe him ofcos. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep d pregnancy which i refuse but my girlfriend told me to keep it dat he may even married me, after five month plus he started changing towords me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore when i try to talk about d situation at hand he get angry and even try to hit me.. He does not give me money anymore, he always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion cos i was scared and its too late for abortion i came home after service on sunday and found out dat he was not at home and he has pack all his things and leave an empty house for me, i cried throught out dat day where am i going to start from with almost sixmonth pregnancy.. I later found out dat he's married and he has 3kids.. What am i going to do.. Pls advice..
MY ADVICE is for you to look for another lady as docile as you and GET HER PREGNANT.

By doing this, you will FREE YOURSELF.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers pls marture advice and no insult pls..
Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut d long story short i met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, i had no choice cos i needed help and d guy has d money to give.. I started dating him and he gives me money alot and promise to get me an accomodation which i did believe him ofcos. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep d pregnancy which i refuse but my girlfriend told me to keep it dat he may even married me, after five month plus he started changing towords me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore when i try to talk about d situation at hand he get angry and even try to hit me.. He does not give me money anymore, he always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion cos i was scared and its too late for abortion i came home after service on sunday and found out dat he was not at home and he has pack all his things and leave an empty house for me, i cried throught out dat day where am i going to start from with almost sixmonth pregnancy.. I later found out dat he's married and he has 3kids.. What am i going to do.. Pls advice..
MY ADVICE is for you to look for another lady as docile as you are and GET HER PREGNANT.

By doing this, you will FREE YOURSELF.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by free2ryhme: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Some girls get fish brain.

What advise do you want us to give when as a matured adult with your condition of suffer you compounded it with a pregnancy?

Is it difficult to understand / insist no sex before marriage? Don't give that peer pressure or he sweet talk you.

And to compound your suffer to raise to power 3 na man wey don marry u go get belle for with 3 kids? What were you thinking he shld leave his wife and children for you?

You don't need advise becos you refused to advise yourself
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by free2ryhme: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
You were enjoying the sêx e dey sweet, abi? You don see money your leg no gree close? Condom you no gree use.

You now disturb us for advise

Here is the advise,

Born the child, get ready to get a job to support that child and look for an agency ro support you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by itsIYKE(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pray for a change of heart...sorry
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Dexema(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Story oo,the dude has paid for all he's doing to you in cash.
Prepare for the not so easy journey of motherhood especially as a single parent.
Just pray the child would bring you joy and happiness later on in life. Good luck.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by amalektch: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Too bad... should have gotten a job when you had the chance... rather than looking for a meal ticket in the shape of a man.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Jamb2016Expo: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
I tell you DAT time sey make you date me and you no greed

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by TheMadame(f): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
@Anitafrancis,
Darling,
This is a mess,but when you play with fire,you are bound to get burnt.
You are pregnant,and your cash cow has abandoned you. What to do now?
I suggest you take some of the money he gave/was giving you and start a small business in front of your house,for example selling small denomination recharge cards/phone call business.
I am gonna be brutally frank with you,bringing up a child is not easy. You are gonna need money for antenatal fees and post natal after the baby is delivered.
Baby clothes,nappies and other sundry expenses are no joke.
Find something doing that will bring in petty cash because I am totally worried about the future of that baby in your womb.
Try your best for now and when you put to bed,come back here with your story. I am sure people will help you out.
Be strong dear.

4 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by mastermind1759(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Money!money!!money!!! U dnt love a guy bcus of moni 1st wrong move u gonna pay 4 heavily..pick urslf.go meet ur family and move on ..Life goes lady .wrng guy at d right tym....
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by folabayo1(f): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
In iyanya s voice... Shawty say she no come for d body o she come for the money ooooo
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Awanja(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bullshit girls can't learn at all depending on a man who is not ur hubby ,maybe u gave him bad luck .
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by kristisking(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
You young ladies always refuse to learn from other women's predicament.Im sure some ladies will read this but still go ahead and fall victim of the same circumstance.Sometimes I do think maybe some of you are under a spell.Should your situation even push you into the hands of a waiting man in the first instance? Why can't you just get yourself a small business to do instead of depending on a man for assistance
Now he has got what he wanted but you will be the one to carry the burden.I wish you people could learn from the mistakes of others.

3 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Itzneowizy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...
lol easy na

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..

How old are you? What do you do for a living?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Calebosko(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lwkm Shared!!!!!! I was watching one American movie yesterday evening with my daddy and mummy,as we were watching the movie,a young boy of my age started romancing his Girlfriend,they kiss each other and when the guy's hand crossed the girl's private part, ( i looked straight to my daddy and notice that his eyes had changed, then all my eyes went straight to the video) Even tho I know my dad wanted me 2 leave d palour at once..I didn't care they were still kissing. then when they both fell on the bed near them (i knew something is going to happen) and the guy was about to open the girl's bra... (dis tym my dad couldn't tolerate my continuous presence anymore) MY DADDY looked at me with his eyes red and shouted with a loud voice "Jessica"!!!!'' have you ironed the car" ? Happy Sunday guys

9 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by M4gunners: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hw is this possible to read through this thread, make a comment without bashing? Op said no insult that is not possible. You are a gold digger.Go and get advice from mature Ladies who is currently occupying second wife position in their respective homes that is my advice for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by tonychristopher: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

All I can say is your stupid and desperate just like many Nigerian women

Your side chick, single mother above all after one

Live with your mistake

If you try to abort that child u will die

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
@anitafancis

You have to find that guy and ask him to assist you with the baby, it is also his child and you two must share the responsibility.
Do you know where he lives or works?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by fairygeh(f): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm,i was going to type that it serves you right
But I remember I am a woman myself,you would be passing through hell I guess. my dear,thats the result of looking for any man to.take care of you,i know things might be difficult for you and the fact that there are really.no jobs out there but then,yiu gave the guy the impression that you ate after his money and he used you, got you pregnant and dumped you.
You just have to give birth to that baby, dont even think of doing something nasty to that innocent baby.
I pray God sees you through this

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ViktorMartins(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Got no advice to give, just a suggestion!
Are you learned? Or you got a vocational skill you can use to add value to humans lives?
If none, be careful who you open your legs for next time and don't trust anybody again, your friend knew that dude was married!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by lilmax(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
FISH BRAIN
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by tonychristopher: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
efreaky:

How old are you? What do you do for a living?

Why adk her what she does

She is a shitty slut
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by BTT(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Money. What money will make people do!
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by helphelp: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Fairly used BlackBerry Z10 for sale

Only interested buyers please

https://www.nairaland.com/2596577/fairly-used-blackberry-z10-sale
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by jauntty: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Get a Job...OR go to your parents or relatives...Your baby deserve better.

Btw...u screwed up, accept ur mistake and move on. Don't bother running after him, he will not take responsibility

For ur baby...if u can't keep n cater for him/her pls do. If not, go to some NGO n lil baby homes for that.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by bennyrazz: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
@anitafrancis, the deed has been done already, so there is no need crying over spilt milk cuz you just jumped from fry-pan to fire courtesy of your friend. She must be making jest or even mocking you now. I think people out there can learn from your story and come to realise that some friends are just your enemy in disguise. Come to think of it, if you know his house, contact FIDA or other related NGO's. They take care of cases like yours by offering pro-bono services and they might make the man pay through his noses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Is He Doing? (photo) / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.