Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. (924 Views)

Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / How To Make Your Man Or Woman Happy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by LaJose78(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Some guys don't knw hw much those small things can make a girl happy. Many of the fellow guys out there think that buying expensive things, taking a girl to expensive hotels, buyin her posh cars...are the ones that count alot. But that is totally wrong.
Small deeds mean a lot and they are memorable. If you dnt have a big wallet, don't stress alot. Dnt borrow a loan from the bank just becos u want to show her that you are loaded; don't borrow money from your friends and even clothes just because you want to be classic and stylish to her.
JUST BE YOURSELF!
The following tips will do monumental magics to turn your relationship anew.

1.Compliment her when she is smart.
2.Tell her that you like her new hair style.
3.Talk about her smile.
4.Don't always tell her that she is beautiful because smtimes ladies get used to it.
5.Surprise her with small gifts; they will mean alot to her.
6.If you have no credit to call, just text her a goodmorning or a goodnight message - it will imply dt u think of her all the time.
7.Give her your time, listen to her when she is talking(be a good listener).
8.Do some work or exercises with her, if she is going for jogging, go together.
9.Go for evening walks together, hold hands, have fun and always keep her smiling.
10.If it's a weekend and she is gonna be busy with the domestic work, do it together.
11.If she is busy washing clothes, why not help to make breakfast?

These are small things but many men fail to fulfill them. They claim they have no time, yet they have enough time to lure her and take her on dates at the start. Doing these seemingly little things can change your relationship going hitch-free. It is a great lesson to know!
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by donholy28(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Forget these things...just buy her iPhone 6..thank me later

1 Like

Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by doublewisdom: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Marry her.
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by Jetjacky(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
guys you should stop this rubbish... if you no sabi how , to no go find woman angry go concentrate on your books and life... no disturb my ear smiley

freemanan
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by Audray(f): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
#looooong sigh# This poo only happens in movies and abroad. This is Nigeria.Nigeria is Blah....
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by LaJose78(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
guys you should stop this rubbish... if you no sabi how , to no go find woman angry go concentrate on your books and life... no disturb my ear smiley

freemanan
Every1 has d right 2 express his opinion nd it is nt a must u comment.
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by Panshow(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Just get to work, soil your hand and make money. They'll be all over you.
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Be there for her wen she needs someone to talk to.... Wen she is ill, show up and take care of her... Cuddle and assure her she will get well soon...
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jetjacky:

freemanan
Bro... Such is life... Make We indulge them... I care not.
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by Jetjacky(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
LaJose78:

Every1 has d right 2 express his opinion nd it is nt a must u comment.
lol ma guy this one Na beke! grin
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by Jetjacky(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Bro... Such is life... Make We indulge them... I care not.
um... indulge them I no want to.... I wan flog em... the rate at which we see this similar-now-irritating topics dey verse me.... but who knows? tomorrow I fit be d one to post “100 things to know of that dream girl” grin grin
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by ChappyChase: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Fine like me(I no too fine oo, just rugged) and get good pocket like david Beckham and you are good to go!!!
Re: 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy. by rhayvhen(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
..ability for you to remain the same way and expect another thing is madness..do dz tynz if dy dnt work 'en tel im he z a liar..ability for you to remain the same way and expect another thing is madness..do dz tynz if dy dnt work 'en tel im he z a liar..ability for you to remain the same way and expect another thing is madness..do dz tynz if dy dnt work 'en tel im he z a liar

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Remember When You Start A New Relationship / Questions For Guys / Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.