Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Let's Support And Adopt The Chinese Style Of Punishing Looters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Support And Adopt The Chinese Style Of Punishing Looters (653 Views)

I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / Rooting Out Corruption The Chinese-style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Support And Adopt The Chinese Style Of Punishing Looters by divineappo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
"For The Sake of the Nigerian State....Every Convicted Politician or Nigerian That is Found guilty of Recklessly Looting This Country and Creating Insecurity, Poverty, Joblessness, Sorrow, Darkness, Suffering, Tears and Blood in our homes....SHOULD BE HANGED"

I Support, Death By Hanging as the Punishment to all Convicted Looters of our Collective Commonwealth and Patrimony.

‪#‎ISupportPMB‬
‪#‎ISupportNigeria‬
#‎ISupportTheChineseStyle‬
Re: Let's Support And Adopt The Chinese Style Of Punishing Looters by munchfani: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Let's Support And Adopt The Chinese Style Of Punishing Looters by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
They wont sign it into law bcoz they are the ones that it will affect d most.
Re: Let's Support And Adopt The Chinese Style Of Punishing Looters by Bialegend(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Stupid and useless suggestion. You better spend your time well supporting the division of the zoological republic, instead of this nonsensical idea.
Re: Let's Support And Adopt The Chinese Style Of Punishing Looters by mikolo80: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
divineappo:
"For The Sake of the Nigerian State....Every Convicted Politician or Nigerian That is Found guilty of Recklessly Looting This Country and Creating Insecurity, Poverty, Joblessness, Sorrow, Darkness, Suffering, Tears and Blood in our homes....SHOULD BE HANGED"

I Support, Death By Hanging as the Punishment to all Convicted Looters of our Collective Commonwealth and Patrimony.

‪#‎ISupportPMB‬
‪#‎ISupportNigeria‬
now that you've supported it how has price of garri changed
Re: Let's Support And Adopt The Chinese Style Of Punishing Looters by reedonne: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
divineappo:

‪#‎ISupportPMB‬
‪#‎ISupportNigeria‬

I think south Korean style is better.
Force them to use the money to invest in the country. Trying to arrest all those corrupt people will be impossible.
Re: Let's Support And Adopt The Chinese Style Of Punishing Looters by KanwuliaJara: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Arrrrrrgh!
Nigeria go turn desert ke! grin

(1) (Reply)

Allah’s Punishment Awaits Any Muslim Who Collects Ram From Fayose / Senators, Reps Yet To Collect August Salary / Abia Senator Tells Buhari That Sidelining Ndigbo Is A Time Bomb To Explode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.