Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. (865 Views)

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by IBOGIRL1: 7:14am On May 13, 2017
Recently, I lost my phone a Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge; I was compelled to start using an old Blackberry Q10. With time it became so difficult to use the BB Q10 with current apps, WhatsApp video calls, Facebook Messenger, Video and Voice calls, new FB reaction emoticons and comment section reactions.

The BB Q10 was first released in 2013, as at that time I was using a new HTC One M7 which ran on Google’s Android. While BB Q10 still ran on the out dated BB OS10 with very smaller graphics and poor colour resolution, from 2013 till date 95 % of all Smart phones runs on Android OS, infact the S6 Edge runs on the latest Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS.

As expected with the inefficiency of my present phone, I feel like I have been transported back in time to 1997 or to the analogue era of electronic gadgets.

For every Nigerian with a progressive mind; this is exactly how you ought to feel when you have an Octogenarian, a senior citizen with several Geriatric ailments as a President.

“Pa Mohammadu Buhari is the only Nigerian senior military officer who failed all the military examinations in the history of Nigerian military. If you check the official names of officers likes of IBB, Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdulsalami and Aikhomu etc . you see a suffix FSS, PSC, MNi, Pa Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff College exams, and all other military examinations (PSC means Pass Staff College)” – Mallam Nasir El Rufai (while in PDP)

Nana Addo, the current President of Ghana has London O/Level, BSc in Economics from Ghana, LLB from UK, duly called to the English and Ghana Bar as a Legal Practitioner, while General Buhari spent millions of naira to hire 14 Senior Advocates of Nigeria to defend an alleged missing/stolen or lost SSCE result.

Ghana’s economy is not among the top 10 African richest economies, with the current statistics of Nigeria as number 1, Lagos State alone has an economy richer than Ghana. Between Nigeria and Ghana who should be using the latest version of the Android 7.0 Operating System. Nigeria has a Blackberry Q10 President while Ghana has a Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge President.

This is why a 2017 leader of a modern society has more allegiance to his ethnicity and religion than nationalism and citizens: in October, 2015 few months after assumption of office, General Q10 Buhari was alleged to have used the Nigerian Presidential Jet to smuggle the ICC wanted Arab-Fulani Muslim President of Sudan, Omar Al Bashir from New Delhi, India to Sudan.

In April, 2016, General BB Q10 Buhari proposed Grazing Reserve Bill to National Assembly, which was thrown out in November, 2016 by the NASS as being old fashioned, myopic and ethnocentric to the Fulani interest.

Between April and August, 2016 General BB Q10 ordered NNPC to embark on a foolish and fruitless search of oil in the Northern Nigerian, hundreds of thousands of Civil Servants were being owed salaries as at that time, while Buhari’s ethnic obsession with finding oil in his region gulped hundred millions of US Dollars. By 16th August, 2016 after retarded and stupid search of oil in Borno, General Buhari shamelessly declared that 21 oil wells padded with billions of barrels of oil has been discovered in Borno – Where is the oil well today?

While most Smart phones has a graphic display resolution of about 1250 by 970 pixels, the General BB Q10 Buhari still uses 720 by 720 pixels display resolution; this is why Nigeria slumped into recession just 6 months after great-grand father Buhari came into power. Till date, many companies – foreign and local has continued to lay off their staff because of archaic traditional economic policies of General Buhari. Recently, in an attempt to conceal his sneaking back to London Hospital, Buhari started another fairytale (like that of Borno 21 oil wells) – that 82 Chibok girls has been released, this is after a separate tale of discovery of 43 Million US Dollars hidden in Ikoyi mansion so that Buhari could be Nicodemusly flown to Daura for alternative Fulani traditional medicine.

General BB Q10’s administration is yet to commission any economic or education structural projects apart from Social Media discovery of monies, and Newspaper trials of alleged corrupt Officials – not even a single winning of corruption case at the court.

General BB Q10 has nevertheless achieved the following: marriage of his daughter, discovery of several hidden millions of dollars (not oil), payment of BokoHaram commanders, release of arrested BokoHaram terrorists, arrest of those defending themselves against his Fulani Herdsmen kinsmen and treatment of his medical condition.
cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by sseunth(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2017
So true....
Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:30am On May 13, 2017
General Q10??
Lmaooooooo cheesy grin

OP you want to spoil some people's weekend abi?

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by Igboesika: 7:33am On May 13, 2017
Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians other than misery.
He's a terrorist that has terrorised both pregnant women and children

5 Likes

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by dannyville2(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2017
Move to front page ASAP
Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by Chiboyz40(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2017
Asin ehhh
Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by Nobody: 7:40am On May 13, 2017
bubu is a cancer to progress walahi

1 Like

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by fergie001: 7:44am On May 13, 2017
U people are wicked,honestly grin grin

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by obonujoker(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2017
Everyone is recognizing that Buhari is a failure.. except the Yoruba Muslims....

5 Likes

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2017
To me who still have BlackBerry Passport among my collections, I disagree with OP on BBQ10.. Buhari should rather be compared to my first GSM phone.....'Motorola Talkabout' for those who started from the bottom in 2001.....and now we are here..

Buhari is the manifestation of the Devil.......

2 Likes

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by Chikelue2000(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2017
Nokia 3310?, Buhari go hear am. Even d north is not happy with his style of leadership
Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by Igboesika: 8:19am On May 13, 2017
obonujoker:
Everyone is recognizing that Buhari is a failure.. except the Yoruba Muslims....

1 Like

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by Igboesika: 8:22am On May 13, 2017
obonujoker:
Even his Hausa brothers are deserting him day by day, but Yoruba muslins have sworn to keep doing what they are known for.

2 Likes

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by Arda1000(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2017
Chai! This one na real K. O to afonjas. I wonder how them go take defend the gullible vulture this time

1 Like

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2017
Another child and childish post spoted... cheesy
Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by emeijeh(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2017
Jesus!

See comments

1 Like

Re: A must read! Facebook user "Allahkaduna" blasts Buhari, equates him to a BBQ10. by MostBanned: 9:54am On May 13, 2017
Dinma E-bae

Nokia 3310 still serves its purpose as a utility phone.
Buhari is just a Landline
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Democratic Dividends Is Seriously Spreading In Anambra State / Why I Am In Support Of Extra #5 Increase In Petrol / TENSION: Buhari Blows Hot From London Hospital Bed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.