Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! (9689 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! by georgecso(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2009
kshow1:

From all the pictures posted by my fellow nairalanders, it denotes that DEMOCRACY has not been born in our beloved country NIGERIA because all these faces does not look like faces of a true DEMOCRAT

All the same we can make it happen ( give birth to democracy) because the future is ours. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! by JJYOU: 12:19pm On May 27, 2009
some one please tell me how helen ukpabio made this list?
Re: Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! by bolseas(f): 12:48pm On May 27, 2009
JJYOU:

some one please tell me how helen ukpabio made this list?

it surprised me also when i saw her pix on d list of CORRUPT POLITICAL LEADERS. i only know her as a RELIGIOUS LEADER.
Re: Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! by tymoti(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2009
most of the people on the list are PDP. can you see why I am anti-pdp?
Re: Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! by toosoon(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2009
where the hell is ABIOLA (ITT) picture?
Re: Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! by spicywax(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2009
Isn't Peter Odili supposed to make the top ten (pic) in dis thread,
Re: Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! by biina: 4:36pm On May 27, 2009
@topic
dis thread go long o!!! grin
Re: Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! by georgecso(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2009
Probe Master General

Re: Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! by iykdon: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2010
what of morris iwu grin u no wan call dat one grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. / Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack / Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.