Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening (53564 Views)

Fashola's Ministerial And Portfolio Roadmap: How APC Lied Their Way To Power / Bola Tinubu Speaks On Babatunde Fashola's Ministerial Appointment / Photos - Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola 's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by misspetite(f): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-IsTJ2u96Y8M/ViAA4rLpG3I/AAAAAAACSW8/e99PYpozS84/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
They say a picture is worth a thousand words..These photos say it all.. While Nigerians were impressed by former Lagos governor,Babatunde Raji Fashola's ministerial screening,the senators looked spellbound during his over one hour session..

Fashola who has been confirmed minister became the number one trending topic in Nigeria,was trending in the UK and USA as well.
See some photos below
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Eaq4ouHdSTU/ViABBqK6JfI/AAAAAAACSXE/0il6ZFUNAvc/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-za7YZsb3rmY/ViAAsZ4W3rI/AAAAAAACSW0/QcdXuOCThOk/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QPh5nM2jX3k/ViABK7yU75I/AAAAAAACSXM/ONBUX9pOptE/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DG-36PLzGck/ViABVSd8BqI/AAAAAAACSXU/Zk6Aat1HcEA/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2015/10/epic-photos-faces-of-nigerian-senators.html

6 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by menix(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
They were all pondering how Fashola could have this knowledge nd allowed Tinubu out play him..

Can't wait to see faces during Amaechi screening oo..

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Dannyset(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Even the brilliant Saraki marvel at the sight of Fashola.
The hall was as silence as the grave.

42 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Day169: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Saraki be like. .."chai" if only I was as brainy and as eloquent like this guy, I would've talked myself out better, from that CCB mess. ..

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Dannyset(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Day169:
Saraki be like. .."chai" if only I was as brainy and as eloquent like this guy, I would've talked myself out better, from that CCB mess. ..

I don't do Saraki, but I can also tell you he is brainy, brilliant and intelligent.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Day169: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=Dannyset post=39024758]
I don't do Saraki, but I can also tell you he is brainy,
I was making a comparative analysis Bro, or don't you remember how Saraki tried to play to the gallery while in the CCB "dock" by saying that he was an elected Senate president and was being a victim of a witch hunt in an attempt to deflect the false asset declaration charge.
Abeg Fashola and Saraki no dey the same category joor!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by tpiander: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oga Fash.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by doyinisaac(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
saraki dey look say oh boy buhari sabi better people oo,this fashola dey brilliant,practical and knowkedgeable.....

Am waiting for the dumb wailers to come to this thread ...like the one crying below......grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
The Senators actually had no clue, hence, a certain Fashola outsmarted them with lame defence on why he spent N78million for website.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Vicadonis(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
that's what happens when you have senators with little or no brain whatsoever.
Fashola manoeuvre every question that showed he made many mistakes but because of his eloquence, they were fooled. Awon olodo

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by solotutu(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
So it is the slogan of this man that Ambode wanted to change ba.
Ambode better press restore factory settings o

Sports fit BRF, just saying
Eko o ni baje o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by rhazhaqh: 1:31am On Oct 16, 2015
a man with vision
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 16, 2015
The only thing I took from the Ministerial screening is that most of our senators are daft! 99.6% of them are.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 16, 2015
A SAN with a sound Mind... U can't but appreciate his brilliance...

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by sarmiie(m): 4:53am On Oct 16, 2015
You see why social media can make or break a man ??

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by onismate: 5:04am On Oct 16, 2015
hmmmm. chaiiiiiii fashola don turn celebrity, Obama for we're these senators be.The man is too good.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by bidexmat(m): 5:23am On Oct 16, 2015
'who' wouldn't when you have a bunch of bush pregnant sissies in the senate who only exude gluttony for taxpayers money

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Timoleon(m): 5:28am On Oct 16, 2015
following...
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by juddexy2(m): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Fashola didn't know he just campaigned indirectly for 2019 Presidential Elections...

Sai Fashola
BTW barcanista, goan sleep, your own na to dey find every pothole without appreciating anything good from the ruling party..

tongue tongue

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Pavore9: 5:56am On Oct 16, 2015
He maneuvered with his eloquence!
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by RockMaxi: 6:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Day169:

Saraki's intelligence is beyond being the SP, if his calculations were right you may see him as the president.

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by hakanai(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Honestly if God permits,I would love to see a Fashola presidency. I think he would make a good president. If APC can allow this man succeed PMB, I am sure he is going have get a good outing for the presidential post or win.I do Hope he is given a sector that is critical and need serious revamping such as power & steel, solid minerals, Agriculture,Education,works or Infrastructure,Justice etc.

As for me , He is too important for only FCT minister. Nigeria as a whole needs this type of man.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Fashola was able to answer questions law, works, FCT, security, finance, etc. This is one of the advantages of not attaching the portfolios to ministerial nominees.

7 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by wolebanks(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2015
[Tinubu and Fashola? Dem be mate? Are they competing for anything? quote author=menix post=39024303]They were all pondering how Fashola could have this knowledge nd allowed Tinubu out play him..

Can't wait to see faces during Amaechi screening oo..[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by dayo23(f): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Fashola another brilliant weapon from Tinubu's school, you just can't beat the master

8 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Warlord3000(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Interesting pics cheesy
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by CSTR2: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2015
I watched the youtube video. I really don't see what the hype is all about.
There is nothing new about anything he said. He is a former governor and so is not new in giving speeches on general improved governance.
I was more impressed with kemi adeosun. She went into some very technical specifics and i think her questions were relatively more difficult than fashola's.
She also had the advantage of being cute too. smiley smiley
Kemi adeosun was the best for me, atleast for now.

14 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by cirmuell(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2015
If wishes were horses, i for wish make this man come become my state governor just for 4years. sad

5 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by vedaxcool(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by s3nn2x(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Did anyone notice what happened in the last picture?

See how Fashola was looking at the guy carrying a placard which reads 'Fashola, a dude after our own heart'...lol...who is the guy calling a 'dude'?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by passionate88: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Firefire(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2015
See my understanding of their faces below... grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.