Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress (8341 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by joyblinks(f): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2006
what do u think about Kate Henshaw-Nuttall? As for me, I like her (but not love).
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by saintkola(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2006
shes aiight, also got a cute figure !
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Oracle(m): 5:38am On Oct 06, 2006
The girl's great, she been acting for as long as i can remember.
I remember one of the movies she acted with Bob Manuel When the sun sets
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by neelsel(f): 2:23am On Oct 07, 2006
I like her I think she can really act. I sent her an email and she responded- twice,
Her reputation in Nollywood seems to be one that can be admired. I understand she is a wife and mother, two very commendable traits. Go Kate.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Hotstepper(f): 4:31am On Oct 07, 2006
i like her from the very fist time i saw her in a movie,
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by ladykool(f): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2006
i like her she is a good actress
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by ewar(f): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2006
pls i need kate's e-mail add.tnks   ewar
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by cecipopula(f): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2006
She is one of the best actress we have here in nigeria, and i like her for that. grin
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by olofofogal(f): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2006
kate rocks!!, shes got a good name in nollywood and shes the type that wud stick out her neck for a friend.she rocks

check her out www.katehenshawnuttall.com
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by dolliepie(f): 1:12am On Dec 14, 2006
has anybody seen, games dat men play? i love d role she played in dat movie.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by ronnieslimz(f): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2006
love the way she act, love her smile too. . . .

she's a cutie!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by aade: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2006
games men play - what's with her accent in that movie? babes need to chill grin
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by snazzydawn(f): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2006
I love Kate Henshaw Nuttall, she is da bomb! her figure is to die for, her dress sense, terrific!!! her acting skills, off da hook. her smile, beautiful.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by naija4life(f): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2006
she's ok, but not great!
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Rhodalyn(f): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2006
joyblinks:

what do u think about Kate Henshaw-Nuttall? As for me, I like her (but not love).

we hear U!!! how on earth are those of us who doesnt know her expected to comment on her huh?!?!?!?
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Danoe(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2006
Every body likes Kate Henshaw. I want to say that she use to be my favourite and a role model among the Nigerians Female actresses.

Who knows her marital status? smiley
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by londoner: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2006
Yeah I like her too, she's a very solid actress and seems very nice. She's really cute too.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by pati(f): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2006
she is a very good actress but, she is just there
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by dolliepie(f): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2006
and what do u mean by dat?
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by queen2(f): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2007
I love kate henshaw, i mean her acting and all, i just love watching her movies
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Geezle(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2007
please who has her fone number?
I like her movies
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by olofofogal(f): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2007
kate henshaw is happily married with a beautiful daughter.she may not be a great actress to some peeps but i think this celebrity thingy has got to do wth how one packages herself in and outta movies.kate rocks!!!, my two cents!
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Cherylbaby(f): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2007
she is my kind of girl, i like her looks and gentility in all
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Mamawa(f): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2007
I love Kate Henshaw Nuttall, she is one the best actress Nollywood has ever produce
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by cutiepie18(f): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2007
I love her sooo much she is sooo down to earth and when you e.mail her she replies all the time.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by snazzydawn(f): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
really? what is her email address?
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Love44(f): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
I just watched her recent movie that is called "To love and to hold". She is a very beautiful lady,
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by suko(f): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2007
i think i like her which makes me to love her as in person the way she act,her posture and everything about her,she never looks like a mother of one check out her figure, girls; kate is cute
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by hadiza30(f): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2008
I like her. she looks nice n down to earth to me.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Bestglo(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2008
She is really doing her best
I like her too
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by mohawkchic(f): 2:39am On Aug 13, 2008
~Am a fan grin saw her do an interview on OBE,she spoke candidly about her life as an actress,her family,her aims etc . . she's got a great sense of humour too cheesy

~ Loved her in Games Men Play & Sex,Love & Marriage
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by HRhotness(f): 2:46am On Aug 13, 2008
I generally dont do nollywood movies but her performance always impresses me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Going On With Footballer Obafemi Martins? Has He Gone Broke? (Photos) / "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside / Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.