Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress (8349 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2008
Loved her since i watched "when the sun sets"
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by shilling(f): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2008
Love Kate to bits!
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by hadiza30(f): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2008
Pliz can someone tell me from which region she is in Nigeria? cuz her names Henshaw- Nutall sound very foreign.
Thanks.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by hadiza30(f): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2008
Pliz can someone tell me from which region she is in Nigeria? cuz her names Henshaw- Nutall sound very foreign.
Thanks
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Arielle: 12:45am On Aug 15, 2008
She's from Calabar. Her maiden name is Henshaw. Her husband is British
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by sashee(f): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2008
she's a very likeable person and she's got the cutest smile, can't believe she still has such a figure after 2 kids

i think she's got one of the best reputations in nollywood i've never heard of a scandal that involved her

Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by carmelily: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
Yeah, she cool. i don't do nollywood either but saw a bit of her old movies. And whenever she's in the news it's for something positive and she talks sense. Is it true bout her divorce, though?
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by tatenda: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2008
Kate is a fine actress and a classy one at that but I don`t like her elephant legs. They`re just ugly,
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by TOYOSI20(f): 5:41am On Jan 09, 2009
I love Kate, she's very good at what she does, and shes being at it for a long time as well

Kudos to u Kate,
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by okerekesun: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2009
Kate is awesome n cute
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by cooljoe(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2009
I totally love this efik lady. She's one of my favorite actress in nollywod. Top draw.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Pepeye(f): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2009
Though am not so big on Kate but I admire her simplicity
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by adaun(f): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
kate is the bomb,and i love her and her acting skills.she's one of the most original actresses we've got in naija.she fits into any role.check her out in 'show me heaven' and the film that won her the award of best female actress of 2008; 'stronger than pain'.she was tight.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by vanilla143: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
i love the way she acts, her dress sense,she really triped me in the movie stronger than pain, she really potrayed the african culture, that is to tell u dat what a man can do, a woman can do it better
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by hackney(m): 5:07am On Jan 30, 2009
Katie isthe classiest actress in nigeria today ; her comportment and grace remains unchallenged.
Her carriage is worthy of emulation . abeg abeg.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by sweetmum(f): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2009
ifyalways:

Loved her since i watched "when the sun sets"

same here
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Princessty(f): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2009
Kate Is A Good Role Model For Teenage Girls She Has A Good Accent Dont Vex Kate Has She Done ANy Recent Movie
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by jona2: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
for a calabar girl?she try.
calabar/Efiks girls are too promiscuous.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:27am On Dec 01, 2009
great actress!! one of nollywood's best.
and she gets movie roles based on talent cause she isnt that good looking.
she is what i call an actress.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2009
She's good.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by brows(f): 2:15am On Dec 03, 2009
kate is an inspiration to anyone who believes in him/herself and works hard
i was in church 'house on the rock ,enugu' when she gave testimony about her humble beginning and where hardwork and God's favor has brought her
by the way she won the AMA best actress of the year 2008 or 2007(not sure of the year)
for her performance in the film 'stronger than pain' where she co starred with nkem owoh
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:25am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^^
yeah i have that movie, LOVE IT!
anytime i talk about her, i always make sure to make a reference to that award she won back in 2007 or 2008. im not sure of the year either.
she is good, one of the best.
Re: Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress by san26dy(f): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2009
she is a good actress. Most of her movies makes sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Who Is The Queen Of The Boobs Among This Nollywood Actress? / “how I Met My Husband” – Sola Kosoko Reveals / "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.