Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm (36728 Views)

Afam Power Plant, Kashimbila & Gurara Hydro Plants To Operate In Nigeria / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters / Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by DedeNkem: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Restriction of movement of any vehicle shows we've incompetent idiots in government. Create enough accessible and good quality roads and all congestion will end!
Trailers or heavy-duty vehicles are not the problem, it's the government!
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
I hope they abide by the rules.
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by cao(f): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
DedeNkem:
Restriction of movement of any vehicle shows we've incompetent idiots in government. Create enough accessible and good quality roads and all congestion will end!
Trailers or heavy-duty vehicles are not the problem, it's the government!
I'm guessing you don't live in Apapa, because you'd be singing a very different tune if you did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by engrjacuzzi: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
do we really have a governor in Lagos state? me I never see one thing Gov Ambode is doing.
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by yomola19: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Good development by lagos state ministry of transportation....enforcement starts in earnest smiley
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by DedeNkem: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
cao:

I'm guessing you don't live in Apapa, because you'd be singing a very different tune if you did.

Accessible and quality roads can be built anywhere even it entails building bridges!
Govt. has no reason for restricting any vehicle!
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by citizenY(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
cao:

What is required is strict compliance with all Road regulations and the terminals should not admit trucks that do not meet them. This will force operators to obey.

Operators must have their holding bays and only come to the port to load or discharge. It is only in this country that transporters use the port precincts as a garage or workshop.
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by Harmored(m): 12:03am On Sep 14, 2015
thank God,power bike is not there
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by bumtos(m): 2:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Better.
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by j4sure(m): 4:25am On Sep 14, 2015
i fink its ok
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by likila: 4:40am On Sep 14, 2015
yomola19:
Good development by lagos state ministry of transportation....enforcement starts in earnest smiley

Sai Baba!
He should have band all those useless trailers from Nigeria kpata pata.
They are kworrupt.
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by lastpage: 4:58am On Sep 14, 2015
Between a Petrol tanker laden with combustible liquid.... and an articulated Container trailer, which one poses the greatest danger to the populace, if an accident were to happen at 9am in the morning?

Shior! Mr. Whenu, sense nor dey your head at all!
undecided

I think these Politicians making silly laws need to get their heads examined!

In saner climes, Fuel Tankers NEVER ply the road before 10pm..... and they are off road before daybreak!

But we live in a country where Mad people rule over sane people
grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by Teefire(m): 7:35am On Sep 14, 2015
What about distribution trucks for Nigerian breweries, Coca-Cola,Guinness Nigeria etc.?
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by Hemanwel(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2015
cao:

Leave him!He's only saying what he read or stumbled upon inside the pages of papers; whereas we are talking about reality here.
Nor be everything wey person read for book dey practiceable.
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by arshkapoor: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
why should i be stopped from doing so ? when Rugby world cup live streaming is at the edge and SSC Syllabus
Re: Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm by room089: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dos big big 10 tire truck dem wey dey carry sand sand folo for d ones wey go dey waka for night?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / Osinbajo And Malami In Turf War Over $1.3billion Malabu Scam - Premium Times / Fayose Starts Operation Light Up Ekiti State - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.