Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Listen: Unforgiveness Can Cause You To Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Listen: Unforgiveness Can Cause You To Go To Hell (485 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen: Unforgiveness Can Cause You To Go To Hell by PRINCESSO2: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
I watched a video of the supernatural where a pastor was shown hell and he was told he would have gone to hell if he had died as he was unforgiving to his wife at that point, I think
Another video, I think a guy who was dying prayed
Matthew 6:12 - And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors
Then he was shown pictures of people he had to forgive and luckily he forgave them before he died and went to heaven before God sent him back.
The bible says in Matthew 6- 14For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Luke 23:34 - Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots
Acts 7:60- 59And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

So,i think we need to forgive everyone even if they hurt us, steal from us (jungle justice is a no no),even rape and abuse us because we need God forgiveness.
Matthew 18- 21Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?22Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
23Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants. 24And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents. 25But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. 26The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. 27Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt. 28But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. 29And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. 30And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt. 31So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done. 32Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: 33Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? 34And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. 35So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
Re: Listen: Unforgiveness Can Cause You To Go To Hell by kossyablaze(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
Exactly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Listen: Unforgiveness Can Cause You To Go To Hell by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Forgive and forget!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Listen: Unforgiveness Can Cause You To Go To Hell by dayodare49o: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Budha i beg come help me advise these guys- Ogun and sango. they dont follow simple instructions...they do much or too small. Come adivise them before thunder fire ogun o. abi sango wan die inside plane crash sha.

(1) (Reply)

Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? / RE: What Would Allah Do ? / Truth About Stampede!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.