Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? (487 Views)

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? by johnshagb(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2015
We are all familiar with the Christian saying "If you sin, you will go to hell fire".
I met a sister and she told me like Muslims too, we have some Sins that are not unto death.

She made reference to

1 John 5:16
If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, He shall ask, and He shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that He shall pray for it.
1 John 5:17

17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

Is she quoting those verses out of context? If not can anyone list those sins not unto death?
Re: Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? by goldenceo1: 6:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Space booked. I will comment wen am back from mass.
Re: Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? by engrsyer(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Rubbish! The soul that sinneth shall die. So op are you countering that verse of the Bible or saying the Bible lied?
Re: Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? by durubrian(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2015
1. STEALING FROM A POLITICIAN 1
Re: Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? by benedictnsi(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2015
@Op...... Stop giving yourself hope....... Better live an upright life
Re: Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? by QueenEdna(f): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Sin is Sin oo, stop deceiving yourself and misleading gullible people.....'The Soul that sinneth shall die'
Re: Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? by limanmohammed6: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Yes, it is true! But u don't know d group u belong to. So, avoid it!!!
Re: Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Keep on deceiving urself
Re: Not All Sinners Goes To Hell? by johnshagb(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2015
No need for harsh words. I asked a question and backed it up with a couple of verses. Kindly explain the verses as the spirit leads you please. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Could Your Wife Be The Reason For Unanswered Prayers? / Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? / Answer By Fire In Jesus Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.