Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? (2140 Views)

Love Through The Good Or The Bad / Love Through The Eyes Of Poetry / Courtship Through Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by sweetlove(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2006
A Friend of Mine meet a guy through the internet and always liked him. they talk about everything and mostly everything (politics, culture,,, and personal matters). He told him that he truly loves me my friend, and My friend cant believe him though he his afraid that they have no future, and my friend love him too, and always miss him all the time and just don't stop thinking about him. the Guy promised he would come and make an extra visit to my friend so that they can see other and him and he would proples to his parents.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by myteax: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2006
O boy nawa for you oo, This spelling of your propose keeps me rollin on da floor. Well to answer your question, its possible to love online if its done the right way. Love is more than words,
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by Oracle(m): 4:00am On Oct 06, 2006
Nothing is impossible they say, i wouldn't really welcome the idea
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by kiki(f): 4:15am On Oct 06, 2006
Love thro the internet is just bullshiit 2 me i don't know ow ppl deal with it but if i know i might never see d person y go deep with d person well i got alot of friendz on the internet and i'm talkin bout male frindz and i tell them alot of stuff but going deep with that person will be kinda hard 4 me
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by iice(f): 4:43am On Oct 06, 2006
Men who knows? Sometimes it works for some people sha. For me i have lots of internet friends and mostly male like your friend, we have good vibes but i see only see that as friendship jare.
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2006
hhhhm well never say never,any thing is possible. grin
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by Free(f): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2006
well
its possible
i mean U never know
"who is on the other side" grin
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by Joan2(f): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2006
To some people luv is affection and getting to know someone better, but we all know that it goes beyond that. Nothing is really impossible sha o but its usually infatuation when u luv someone u've not seen, cos sometimes the person chatting online might not hav their pics or might use fake pics. Talking to someone often especially when u both have the share the same area of interest can lead to fondness but, love grows as time passes by and with u meeting the person face-to-face and finding out faults and still staying cos u can handle the faults. But sha o b4 person go begin fall in luv for internet try see the person o!! U neva can tell!!!
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by omosefe(f): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2006
Yea its possible.
I met this guy sometime online, been chatting for quite some time, and finally we met and fitted perfectly.
Well, he is in love with me, and pray it leads to something good.
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by kinzolic(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2006
sweetlove:

A Friend of Mine meet a guy through the internet and always liked him. they talk about everything and mostly everything (politics, culture,,, and personal matters). He told him that he truly loves me my friend, and My friend can't believe him though he his afraid that they have no future, and my friend love him too, and always miss him all the time and just don't stop thinking about him. the Guy promised he would come and make an extra visit to my friend so that they can see other and him and he would proples to his parents.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I'm so happy 4 u n hope it turns into marriage soon.
Love is very possible thru d net had tons of stories abt dat n infact been there done there myself
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by kokoletz(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2006
Really it work for some pple, it work 4 me too b4 we met we were crazy
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by Oracle(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
It does work for some people but i really don't support it

Itz disadvantages are so numerous

Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by naijadiva2(f): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2006
answer to question

NO!
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by Free(f): 2:08am On Oct 11, 2006
lol
naija diva

c'mon is possible undecided
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by Busta(f): 2:25am On Oct 11, 2006
nahh, mere infatuation, doesn't work!
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by Free(f): 2:49am On Oct 11, 2006
busta

gurl U just dnt beleive in Love at all do U? undecided grin
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by ahmedisah(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2006
Anyway, get to see him and give it a trial, if it doesn't work! you can pull out immediatelly. But be cautious so you won't regret.
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by EmemJU(f): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2006
Love love love.
Could be found anywhere. In church, club, even on the net.
Just has to be a bit cautious. Cos it's possible to be in love with the picture painted by the guy which might be very different from what he really is.
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by olutomiwa(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm,luv ko,luv ni,abeg 4get INTERNET LUST.
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by whitelexi(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2006
Of course its posible, but its damn too expensive especially if u have to pay high tariffs to get through to them. Some of them will understand the cost but others will always expect u to call like its a free call.

It can be really interesting and nice if u have trust, patience, and understand each other; but it can be a tragedy if someone changes along the line. You might want to give it a shot but bear in mind that it can get intense and u need to be strong to survive if something goes wrong grin
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by sharonsto(f): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2008
u try it and give FEEDBACK lipsrsealed
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by FactorChic(f): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2008
sharon sto:

u try it and give FEEDBACK lipsrsealed

LOL good one gurl

Internet love is a big ol pile of steaming bull fuk, total waste of time
I've never tried it and I never will

I just don't get how one would fall inlove with someone online, someone u've not seen.
he will show u fake pictures, claim to be 25 when he's pushing 50 and the list goes on, you fall for h im till the day you meet him face to face
you are so attached to him and then u get ur heart broken because he's not what u expect
```these are d stories we read everyday

Why get into it? abeg guys never finish for street now,

Most times, i think people fall in love with the idea of d person, get it?
cos u falling in love with someone u don't know THAT'S RETARDED!

my answer is a big HELL TO THE FREAKING NO!
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2008
Ladies, ladies ladies, u all make me laugh. u ladies need to leave the stone age alone.
first off, i do not believe all the ladies that said they 'no'. theres just something bitter about the answers u all gave. u have all been there, done that and it did not work for u. it is as simple as that.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with going out with someone on the internet. for fucc sake its another avenue to meet pple.

i'd suggest not falling for anything they say. and please please please do not spend your life on the internet looking for a partner. it just doesnt happen that way. theres this saying ' the more u look the less u see'

na wa for nigerian women, damn!
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by tina4uj(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2008
Internet love? it works but one need to be very carefull, 4 me I meet a guy on the internet and we are perfect metch, enguaged to be married. all on the net. kiss
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by yimiton(f): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2008
Get to meet him.
If your friend likes him, where they met initially does not matter.
What matters is if they get along well.
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by vfocus(f): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2010
I have only met online, but i really feel that i like the guy, maybe it's infatuation, i don't know. What i do know is that what i feel i have felt before about anyone, i always want to see him, (on webcam) or talk to him on phone, i have talked with his brothers, and friends, and his dad when he visited home over new years.

The thing is, i have chatted to other guys online, but noone else real or internet has had this effect on me before, i have been with some men before, but it felt wrong (cos weren't christian, so it was wrong). but what i'm saying is it feels different.

He wants me to visit before making any decisions about being together, incase i really can't survive there (his words). But i don't know, i mean just because nigerian government doesn't hand out freebies to people who couldn't be bothered working all their lives, i think that is ok, anyway, that would be a different subject,

Anyway,i wanna meet him and go from there, but i think he should come here too.

I've found that he doesn't fit any descriptions of anyone that the internet warns about or anything, eg wanting your money, 419 scammers etc

Any opinions from anyone?
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
Some people still do online dating although I don't like it
it's dangerous and doesn't make sense since
you wouldn't even know what the person looks like
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by H2O2: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
That's not true @ mama-gee.

Sure you can know what the person looks like tongue

Online dating has its perks
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
I wrote a post on literature tho its nt yet finished its called talent.My friend had dated 2 guys from Facebook and it has been great cz they met and clicked but the problem is they were not honest.the first guy was truly genuine and wanted to marry her but she refused,the second was just a varsity player hu was looking for sex nearby as hs gf was in Nigeria and he was in south Africa.I guess if u meet sum1 honest then its a good thing
Re: Love Through Internet: Is It Possible? by 1ndidi2(f): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
its possible! But d probability of its pains far
Outweighs its gains. I think it turns most
Ladies to a promiscuous lifestyle(cos u tend to have access to many guys,u can date
Them all),d same applies to guys too! Veeery Risky business I tell u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Gimme An Answer / Ladies And Their Strange Questions / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.