Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent (38659 Views)

Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri / Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by NovusHomo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
hansad:
Absent Local Chiefs might be gone to search for Zik Cure Herb.
They have since been looking for a Drug to cure the pains of One Nigeria which Zik inflicted on the Igbos and others in the old southeast region.

Old south east region wouldn't have been part of Nigeria if Zik had listened to wiser Igbo people.

Hardly any Igboman regards the name Azikiwe with esteem.

Yet, some people want the FG to be present at the burial of the son of the man they never esteemed. Talking from both sides of the mouth.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by chukwurah12345(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Well chukwuma azikiwe zik's son was banished from his home town onicha ado n'idu,dat explains d absence of his people and the king igwe Alfred nnaemeka achebe
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by chukwurah12345(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
He refused to recognise or pay homage to Agbogidi, Igwe Alfred Achebe
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by sweetgala(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
lurther:

They aren't united like how all the governors in the south-west didn't attend Ooni of Ife's Burial.

Imagine the Ooni of Ife, a first class Royal king was shunned by dignitaries in the south-west. I guess that is Unity.

Most of them hated Olubuse II was not surprised many didn't attend
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by sweetgala(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
hansad:
Azikiwe is usually remembered and honoured mostly by Fulani/Hausa/Yoruba for Zik making the oil-rich southeast region available to be part of one Nigeria.

Now, the Fulani/Hausa/Yoruba seem to have with drawn the esteem they have for the name Azikiwe - as they refused to attend his son's burial.

FG do not have to attend the burial as it is not a state burial but the chiefs and local leaders are expected to because of his status as a chief and community leader
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by teamchocolate: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
And yorubas hardly buy land in other zones except maybe abuja and PH... especially not those erosion ridden lands.. grin
You know what I mean wink

We dont buy land from the children of jealousy and hate... we have lush green fertile land

Rotimi47:
True but it's the same as every other place in Nigeria but Yoruba land no matter who bought it still remain a Yoruba land, whether the person put a structure of over a 100billion naira on it. Let them continue to work with us as we jointly develop Yoruba land together. grin - Nice one.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by Akiika: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Give me a bleeping break!!!
Why should the FG be there?
This is petty!
Abeg, this is irritating!
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by chigoizie7(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:
[b]you are very stu-pid. this is how civilized countries grow. they lease their land to industrious foreigners to bring their money over to develop their land. its how new york and london have developed. most of those lands are leased to foreigners. even gatwick airport has been leased to a yoruba man. while you are busy bringing money to lagos and building our land for us, your land in east remains undeveloped. you are helping us. and when it is time we will kick you out. the land is controlled by yoruba dignataries who know what they are doing. all the spare parts you are selling-instead of using the money to build the east,we lease you our land so you use it to build south-west. mumu. and then we can collect property tax and all kinds of taxes from you having your structure on our land and we will use that money to develop lagos further. can you see you are in slavery to us ? you beautifty our land by building your house on our land and then we tax you for building your house on our land and we use that money to further beautify our land. do you see yoruba smartness ?[/b]

Some people are funi oh,

Just imagine a house that way built with 20million, and a rent of 2million/yr, just multiply it by 100, it will give u roughly 200million, which means the landlord made a profit of 180million from your land, my broda, that is called exploitation.

By d next 100yrs, that my house on your land will not be envogue anymore as more modern houses will be erected, but where will it be erected? A place already occupied by old houses? HELL NO, it will be erected were there are empty lands(home) a more modern house,making the cities a more modern city, unlike the old ibadan,(brown roofs).

Meanwhile I don already make 180million out of you land.

Now, who is wiser?

Btw, for any man dat owns a house in lagos for commercial purposes, there is a mansion in his village were he will retire to spend the money he got from exploiting you.

It is a simple business and the igbos knows how to do it well well. Yyour best bet is to let dem go now(baifra) so that u can claim their houses,(lazy babboons), but who cares? An igbo man must survive no matter the odd, just give him 10yrs(hard work and determination) and he will build that same mansion u claimed 10folds.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by Fundango: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

nwanne I am Igbo thank God that I survived the biafran genocide. I hate ojukwu he just used my people for experiment. daluooo
pls forgive him grin
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by Tex42(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Of what difference would it make if the absentees were their? Would Buhari's or even Obama's presence had resurrected him.

Please allow the dead to rest in peace
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent by melzabull(f): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
janefrancisca:
Then you are a shameless and stupid Ibo man. What is bad if the (ibos) entered bus to lagos to hustle and earn a living? Where they suppose to trek or fly all the way down.. If anybody should be called nkita ara, its you mpama...spewing your rubbish on every thread you see, go get a life bro instead of showcasing your frustrations every where.
Nne pay that Yoruba basta.d no heed

Onye ara hu bu nwa yolowba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Mohammed Haliru Appears In Court On A Wheelchair (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.