Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids (14229 Views)

Fatima Yelwa Goje Buried As Saraki, Others Attend (Photos) / Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) / Esther Obong-Egbuna "Sister E" Is Dead (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by chimere66: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
LATE IBC DG LAID TO REST AS MRS OKOROCHA EULOGISE HER VIRTUES
...she was passionate with her job Commissioner_Ajumbe

Today,September 1,2016, the remains of Late Evg.Esther Obong Egbuna has been committed to mother earth at Amaji,OruEast LGA of IMO state.

Present, were the wife of the Governor,Her Excellency,Nneoma Nkechinyere Rochas Okorocha,and members of the state executive council as well as management of the IBC,friends & well wishers.

Delivering tributes,Nneoma IMO,Deacon Chike Okafor,High Chief Chidi Ibeh,Dr.Vitalis Ajumbe and others wept over her death,describing it as a monumental loss to the state at large.

Recall that SISTER E died on June 8,2016.Until her death,she was the DG of IMO Broadcasting Corporation-IBC,owerri.Her demise came like a shock to many of her fans who will find it difficult to forget her.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/late-ibc-dg-sister-e-laid-to-restphotos.html

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Asuokaa: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2016
eeyah

Thats life, we all will die someday but ill live to 120 years thou
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by MadCow1: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2016
The real cry would begin after commuting the body to mother earth.
The loss of human life is painful.
When you remember the companionship, friendship, relationship, contribution, support, personality among others, even who the person epp sef.
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Fedayeen02: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Rip Sister E. I enjoyed her programs back in 2001 when i was waiting for my jamb result

2 Likes

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Daniel058(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Hi!
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Spanner4(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Its a pity, will miss her indeed

Life like a mist, appears just for a day and dissapears 2mao, All that we are can quickly fade away, replace with tears and sorrow
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Becina(f): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Rest In Peace. sometimes I wonder and imagine how life after death is.
GOD help us.
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Becina(f): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
Rest In Peace. sometimes I wonder and imagine how life after death is.
GOD help us.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by metalDETECTED(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
undecided cry
Kept me busy while doing my doctorate in imo back then. What a sad loss.

RIP SISTER E

1 Like

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Chienex24(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
death is truly inevitable, RIp.....
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by NigerDeltan(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by ENVITIICARDS: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Delejumi(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Hmm, I believe this is not politics.
http:///1bw974
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Exodus2k(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Nikkyhoney143(f): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Rip
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by nkemdi89(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Please they should endeavour to pay the family her salaries being owed by the government, IBC staff are not finding it easy, attending the burial isn't the issue.

1 Like

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Beremx(f): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
She was one of my favorite OAP back then i lived in Owerri.

hope. Chinyere Lawrence. Ukaegbu, Joyce Unaegbu and Linda Levi. Chikere Are doing goon. I miss their voices.

RIP Sister E.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by donbuchi1(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2016
RIP Sister E... I enjoyed listening to you back in Owerri 2000-2004
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by tonywap: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Please they should endeavour to pay the family her salaries being owed by the government Mp3 Download Mp3 Download
zip album download zip album download
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Ursino(f): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Rip Sister E. I enjoyed her programs back in 2001 when i was waiting for my jamb result

as in!!!! words fail me !
She was my friend, on-air mentor, relationship expert, and companion back in the days.
Anytime I hear Celine Dion's "Every Night in my Dreams (Titanic)" , I remember Sister E. She moulded lives, to the glory of God.

May she rest in peace
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by debbie(f): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
you are old school ooo. Wait that was when it was still answering IBC

1 Like

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by debbie(f): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ursino:

She was my friend, on-air mentor, relationship expert, and companion back in the days.
Anytime I hear Celine Dion's "Every Night in my Dreams (Titanic)" , I remember Sister E. She moulded lives, to the glory of God.

May she rest in peace

nne you are so on point. I always looked forward to hearing her. I never knew her facially till i started seeing her on IBC tv as a newscaster. She was among the few voices we had then. GOD BLESS HER SOUL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Amadaz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Death is the physician of him whom medicine cannot cure, the liberator of him whom freedom cannot release and the comforter of him whom time cannot console.
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by jaywhoco(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Spanner4:
Its a pity, will miss her indeed

Life like a mist, appears just for a day and dissapears 2mao, All that we are can quickly fade away, replace with tears and sorrow
JW spotted...how are you brother?
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Fedayeen02: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
debbie:
you are old school ooo. Wait that was when it was still answering IBC
grin Yes. She and Joyce Unegbu were my best presenters. I thought she was from Akwa/Cross axis.

It was IBC then but it was changed to Orient by Achike Udenwa when he was doing his Re Orientation project.
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Fedayeen02: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ursino:

May she rest in peace

you just took me back to those days. God bless you
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by debbie(f): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
grin Yes. She and Joyce Unegbu were my best presenters. I thought she was from Akwa/Cross axis.

It was IBC then but it was changed to Orient by Achike Udenwa when he was doing his Re Orientation project.
is Joyce still there? I rem her relationship programme then. Can you rem any of the men in ibc...have been cracking my head
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Spanner4(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
jaywhoco:
JW spotted...how are you brother?

Am fine My Bro, hope you are doing grt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Family Of Slain Soldier (Photos) / Types Of People You See On A Campaign Rally Ground. / Buhari Rejects Marketers’ Call On Petrol Price Hike – Daily Trust/Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.