Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra (1526 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by voodooman: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2015
I've often observed threads about biafra here on nairaland and I can't help laugh. Biafra is just a mirage. I won't be surprised if I'm called a yoruba or even a hausa person after this but the truth must be told. The truth is that Biafra will never come to light. I've been opportune to travel to some places in the east. Places such as anambra, imo, abia and enugu and I'm here to tell you my fellow nairalanders that's there's absolutely nothing fascinating about their region. They're in fact one of the poorest regions in the country. No wonder they badly want to include the SS in their quest for biafra. Let's ask ourselves this question. What does the south east contribute to the purse of Nigeria? What's the internally generated revenue of the south east? I noticed a guy here on nairaland always throwing tantrums on Edo state and I do nothing but shake my damn head for him. Which state in the south east is as rich as Edo state? What's the IGR of that state compared to that of Edo state? Do you know that there's over 400m barrels of oil that has not been tapped? Do you know that the quantity of coal recently discovered in Edo state surpasses that of even enugu the coal city? Do you know that they're lots of mineral resources that are yet to be exploited?

I pity all these gullible igbos here on nairaland. No state in the south east is richer than any state in the south south. You claim you have oil. What oil? Your oil doesn't even contribute 5% of Nigeria's oil. I saw the massive poverty present in your region during my visit there. You have no access to the sea and your lands are not really fit for agriculture. The earlier you guys realize that the south east is not economically viable the better for you people.

What I expect you the south east to be doing right now is massive industrialisation of your region instead of always complaining here on nairaland. Also, forming allies with other ethnic groups. You claim the Hausas and Yorubas are your enemies and yet the people whom you should be having as your allies are the same people you insult here on nairaland. Isn't it shameful that nobody can trust an igbo man? Isn't it bad that every ethnic group has one negative thing to say about igbos? This is not hate speech but undiluted truth. Check yourselves and tell yourselves the truth.

Lastly, please my fellow nairalanders kindly ignore any thread on biafra. It's not worth discussing or even throwing tantrums about.

6 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2015
No Mind The JobLess Fowls
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2015
No Mind The JobLess Fowls grin

5 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by jumper524(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2015
o.p ur very much on point.
I've never seen an igbo man in the north calling his brother in the east to send him money, rather he sends money for them and they would come here and start saying that they are rich. They are rich... And majority of succesful igbo men never made it in the south east

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2015
We don hear,but i bet u to put a countdown to 31 december, if biafra did not come, i myself will quit it,but mind u biafra is light onto africa u cant stop it,u can delay it but u cant stop it

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by voodooman: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2015
jumper524:
o.p ur very much on point.
I've never seen an igbo man in the north calling his brother in the east to send him money, rather he sends money for them and they would come here and start saying that they are rich. They are rich... And majority of succesful igbo men never made it in the south east
do you know the painful aspect of everything is that those whom they should be making allies are the ones they're insulting. Sometimes I pity them. I was in Jamaica last month on vacation only to see one of them there and when I asked what he was doing in Jamaica he said he was working there. You and I know that that guy is into drugs and when he's caught he will start calling on the FG to intervene.

4 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2015
Op if you despice them so much why not stop the hypocrisy and convers for them to leave the country for you, you think the recent series of activities in the country and pillings of momentum in countries nation wide is a childs play,, you are in for a shocker this time. With the intense lobbying going on...
Just wait in few weeks from now islamObama and some of his british croonies will be booted out,, then you will know what is about to struct you... This is 2015.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
No Mind The JobLess Fowls
Yeah! And you're among them.

4 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2015
PrinceBundu:
We don hear,but i bet u to put a countdown to 31 december, if biafra did not come, i myself will quit it,but mind u biafra is light onto africa u cant stop it,u can delay it but u cant stop it

Do you mean Dec 31 2015? If yes better quit now.

Even the Deluded kanu abi kalu knows it's impossible but he wants to send some gullible igbos on a suicide mission so that he can be placed beside the likes of Ojukwu in History
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2015
This is a free world in which you are entitled to freedom of association. You are free to merge yourselves with any other interested ethnic group. Leave Igbos out of your misery!

Igbos are not interested in parasites or traitors. The Igbo struggle is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows, who are only satisfied with the few crumbs their slave masters throw at them while the slave masters continue to enslave, plunder and rape the commonwealth and resources to better their own region, religion and elite!

There's oil in Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Imo. The whole of Enugu and Anambra States are sitting on Gas deposits; Coal at Enugu, Lime stone for cement in Abakaliki; rice in Ebonyi State, Abia State - highest producer of cocoa; West Africa's largest market at Onitsha, Anambra; big markets at Aba, Abia state and Nnewi, Anambra.
Even without reliance on crude oil the Igbos have excelled and are more than ever before capable of doing more exploits and competing with the World powers! 

Libya without river created an artificial ocean and it's functioning very well. Switzerland and Austria are landlocked. Israel turned desert to fertile ground. With technology Igbos can change their world.

“The right to development is a fundamental right by virtue of which every human person and all peoples are entitled to participate in, contribute to and enjoy economic, social and cultural development.

“It is a right which includes the exercise of full sovereignty over national resources, self determination, popular participation in development and equality of opportunity."

Think before you exhibit your ignorance of historic facts. Since your people gain from the injustice of the day, you think you can use unfounded lies to cajole some people to remain in Nigeria that has and will never work for them (as it is presently constituted), when in reality the constituent groups do not have a common value system befitting a Nation.

The real enemies of progress are the proponents of the status quo in the Nigerian system, and are accustomed to spreading lies and wicked propaganda.

Anyone who supports in the smallest ways the sustenance of a criminal system that has only brought shame, waste, killings and backwardness, should be charged with crimes against humanity.

It is only the weak and leeches that bash other people who in no way have got nothing to do with the oppression and injustice in the land.

Igbos have been far from political power and yet have achieved unrivaled success for themselves, but disgruntled and bile-filled fellows still have the guts to castigate Igbos for the unavoidable, impending doom at their doorsteps. 

Knowing that the era of divide-and-rule is fast waning and in a desperate bid to save the drowning Arewa-Odua partnership-in-crime, the leeches have become so obsessed with the affairs of Igbos and some other southerners, taking their perfidy to an alarming, more vicious level, oozing so much inferiority complex.

For many years the Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba tribes have flourished on lies and propaganda and now it is getting done on them that their usual deceit and falsehood are no longer working. Like a decapitated viper, an avalanche of these vagabonds and vermins have been let loosed by their greedy leaders, to invade every cyberspace with fraudulent monikers claiming to be who they are not, faking undying love like never before, in their unwise desperation to maintain the status quo in the polity and subject their naive victims to perpetual bondage and penury. The bitter truth is that their poisonous fangs have since expired and lost potency; but their great delusion and foolhardiness if not quickly halted will lead to their Waterloo...

"The Yorubas have not forgotten their rivalry between major tribes and as such used Lagos as a pretext that it is the federal capital and so allocated most resources that goes to the centre to develop the west while continue to blackmail any other tribe person who might struggle appointments with them except those strong rivals from the north"
-  Sam-James Miriki Hebden (IPA member) on Major Adaka Boro' Remembrance Day, 2008

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future"
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12, 1960

dejavski:
Am ilaje and I support BIAFRA... though in a peaceful manner.
I have come to realise that most yorubas are really scared of secession but they won't admit it

Quote me anywhere
new2020:

I'm not Igbo. I'm just knowledgeable of their achievements. Read below...Igbos have led in every achievement ahead of the Yorubas up until the civil war. Yorubas only got ahead after the war when the Igbos lost everything and seriously damaged by the war...that was the only way yorubas could get ahead. Awolowo was very much aware of this agenda which is why he offered yorubas free education while starving Igbos at the same time. You get it? However Igbos have since reclaimed that position since 2000.

Read below article. Again Igbos are not your mate. Whites are aware of this!

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547
ceaz4r:

The phobia you and your lots have for the Igbos have become so obvious is now a sour to the eyes.
Whether your concern for the vaibility of the Biafran state when it comes is genuine or faulse, it doesn't scratch us one bit. In fact, we don't and won't notice.
Stay in your enclave there and watch.

* one advice for you, buy a carton of panadol extra and desolve the madicine in a basin of water to form syrup, also buy a straw. When the pounding headache from thinking about Biafra gets too unbearable, you sip some of the syrup. You will need it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by beland15: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Yorobeer reporting.
BIAFRA is all Eastern region plus some MB where igbos, Igalas and Idomas are.
After BIAFRAN restoration u all will have to be importing oil and be ruled by an illiterate Buhari in your "one nigeria"

5 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2015
mankand:
Guts comes with glory. One thing I like about Nnamdi Kanu is that he is very articulate and organised.

He knows how to organise his people around his dream, he can be the next Che in Africa because he is fighting a just cause but due to the mainstream media propaganda, a lot of people won't see and agree to this.

He have been able to gather the support of the igbo people worldwide both indigenous, in diaspora and those whose ancestors were taken to slave in Europe, America and Latin America which have now become a force to recon with.

Unfortunately my people yorubas are still under the chain of mental slavery donating their hard earned money to fake men called pastors instead of donating their money to organise themselves to build another oduduwa nation. We also have the same capacity to do the same as IPOB but we won't.

We also have yorubas all over Latin America, Europe, and other parts of the world.

I wish IPOB success in their quest because with their success, it becomes a motivation for other regions in Africa to do the same
tunjion:
The truth is we yorubas should stop opening thread to speak for south south minority.

Biafra from wat i read is not by force. Igbos in Edo such as the igbanke and Ika are Biafrans without doubt.

Other Edo ethnic group might even be rejected by Biafra. Some will end up applying to join.

Sentiment aside, they might feel Hausa and Yoruba will dominate them if they remain in Nigeria
wisdomguy4u:
Africa and their poor mentality... Nigeria is not one and can never be one. It's a forced contraption made possible by the fire arm of a white man called lord lugard. The indigenous tribes in Nigeria never on their own accept to be one. Does who dream for unity in Nigeria , are only deceiving themselves. You can't use threats of war to force pple to be with you, it is slavery.

Nigeria is not one, and can't never be one. Below are words from our so called founding father:

“We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

“We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

Nigeria is just a mere geographical contraption - Awolowo

“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”. - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1960)
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Yoruba coward talking from both sides of his oily ewedu mouth.
You claim that "Igbos are this and that", "Igbos don't have this and that", yet Yolobas don't want them to go, they desperately want to be one Nigeria with them.

Tell me why a normal human being will be so desperate to remain in a union with someone he claims does not contribute anything meaningful to him?
Tufiakwa ndi Yorrobber.

8 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2015
IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY OR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE AND EXCEL!

You are free to rotate the presidency amongst yourselves using under-age voters and over-cooked voters population figures as usual.

erikcantona:
yoruba people have now registered with new moniker to claim IGBo hahahah. This people wnt sieze to amuze me!!bijaw kallabari ogoni all are more biafran then IGBOs am from OBUMA in degeme lga of rivers am a pure biafran!!isee iseeee !! Get behind us you agents of. Divide and rule
erikcantona:
biafra is not by force if they want they can join or stay with nigerisa nobody is forcing them a woman from akwaibom called radiobiafra and was singing for Us it was so emotional
erikcantona:
they are biafrans by birth but a refferendum will be conducted for them to decide but am sure many of Dem crave for biafra as one woman called biafra from akwaibom and was singing a very touching song with there language and praizing director with full assurance that his community wnts biafra as soon as. Posible desam wit some part of edo state some part realy want biafra
backtosender:
[b]Its not our fault that God made us(IGBOS) special and different which makes nigeria to hate us,they plan to wipe us out but instead we are multiplying,they tried to make us poor but we becomes richer,stronger and more successful than our neighbours,yet we dont depend on the government to help us because we known that they did not wish us well,we make nigeria rich through the resources that come from our land without allowing us to enjoy from it,they use our oil to develop nigeria and refuse to develop our side which make to go out in search for greener pasture,but glory be to GOD who can not abandon the oppressed for he has made us stars shining all over the world whatever we touch turns to gold,they said we love money now money loves us and is locating us which makes nigeria angry and envious but in their heart they wish to be like us,they call us all manner of names to make us look bad in eyes of ppl but those who come near us knw that we are the best pple to associate with.God bless IGBOS And BIAFRANS[/b]
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Yeah! And you're among them.
grin One Fowl Replied

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by ilovebiafra: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2015
voodooman:
I've often observed threads about biafra here on nairaland and I can't help laugh. Biafra is just a mirage. I won't be surprised if I'm called a yoruba or even a hausa person after this but the truth must be told. The truth is that Biafra will never come to light. I've been opportune to travel to some places in the east. Places such as anambra, imo, abia and enugu and I'm here to tell you my fellow nairalanders that's there's absolutely nothing fascinating about their region. They're in fact one of the poorest regions in the country. No wonder they badly want to include the SS in their quest for biafra. Let's ask ourselves this question. What does the south east contribute to the purse of Nigeria? What's the internally generated revenue of the south east? I noticed a guy here on nairaland always throwing tantrums on Edo state and I do nothing but shake my damn head for him. Which state in the south east is as rich as Edo state? What's the IGR of that state compared to that of Edo state? Do you know that there's over 400m barrels of oil that has not been tapped? Do you know that the quantity of coal recently discovered in Edo state surpasses that of even enugu the coal city? Do you know that they're lots of mineral resources that are yet to be exploited?

I pity all these gullible igbos here on nairaland. No state in the south east is richer than any state in the south south. You claim you have oil. What oil? Your oil doesn't even contribute 5% of Nigeria's oil. I saw the massive poverty present in your region during my visit there. You have no access to the sea and your lands are not really fit for agriculture. The earlier you guys realize that the south east is not economically viable the better for you people.

What I expect you the south east to be doing right now is massive industrialisation of your region instead of always complaining here on nairaland. Also, forming allies with other ethnic groups. You claim the Hausas and Yorubas are your enemies and yet the people whom you should be having as your allies are the same people you insult here on nairaland. Isn't it shameful that nobody can trust an igbo man? Isn't it bad that every ethnic group has one negative thing to say about igbos? This is not hate speech but undiluted truth. Check yourselves and tell yourselves the truth.

Lastly, please my fellow nairalanders kindly ignore any thread on biafra. It's not worth discussing or even throwing tantrums about.
please before i reply i want to ask you a simple question and the question goes thus -is their anything like south south in the cardinal point? Do you know that they (nigeria) introduce the word south south just to divide biafrans.go to u.s.a and tell them you are from south and see what they will tell you or ask you. So stop reasoning from your anus/below try to reason like a human being. Infact i wonder the kind of brain you have. Biafra all the way. One thing i want you to know is that no man born of a woman can stop the restoration of biafra because it is ordained by God almighty (Chukwuokike abiama) .so sit down and watch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by basilo101: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2015
all the useless boundary u carved in igboland will be erased. we dont kia weda ppl accept they are igbos or not. if in ur local dialect come = bia, or ur local market is eke, orie afor or nkwo, 4get it, we dont need ur permission, its an igbo territory simple, hausa and their yoruba slaves cant put boundarys in igbo land to steal oil forever. the mischievious yoruba can talk thrash, they are ignorant of nigeria geography cos they dont travel. the idiots keep screeming SS, their is noting like SS. its either u are igbo, urhobo, ijaw, itsekiri, efik, ibibio etc. each tribe decide wia to belong independently?

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2015
CreamyBanana:
That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu.
https://www.nairaland.com/2598007/yoruba-worst-tribe-world
CreamyBanana:

You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves.

dominique:
I'm Yoruba and I painfully agree to some of the things said by the Op. When it comes to being your brother's keeper, most Yorubas are lacking in that regards. My mum told me of an experience she had when her car got stuck in mud. It was the Yoruba guys that told her to pass that area that the road is not that bad. When she did and got stuck, they demanded to push out the car for a fee. She got angry and told them that rather than pay them, she would look for other people to push out the car and pay them. While she was still tongue-lashing them, two Igbo (not sure of their tribe sha) guys came out from their shop and helped her push out the car. She offered them money and they declined. She felt so ashamed for her people, I also felt ashamed. I won't say my people are evil tho. Evil knows no tribe or religion.

Yoruba e ronu tunwada (think and change your acts)
bakynes:
Am Yoruba and you can confirm from my previous comments. I agree with the OP on the point that we don't help ourselves. Even while I was in the UK, I could notice the trend among Yorubas. Indians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians help their brothers and sisters to come to the UK and help them get papers but We Yorubas even report our fellow brothers to the Home office, we don't accommodate our family members new in a foreign country for more than 6 months. WhIle in Nigeria I met with a lot of family friends who had companies but they kept on promising on helping me secure a job. Majority not all like to see you down and want you to keep begging them for money than helping you stand on your own. Igbos on the otherhand setup their brothers to stand on their own.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

grin One Fowl Replied
One female maggot is on the loose!
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
voodooman:

Ndi Igbo is giving Another deranged animal heart attack and I want this animal to hang himself.

3 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
and one male psychopath keeps stalking her posts angry
ekenedegreat:
and one male psychopath keeps stalking her posts
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
and one male psychopath keeps stalking her posts angry and one male psychopath keeps stalking her posts
ekenedeGOAT.
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
and one male psychopath keeps stalking her posts angry and one male psychopath keeps stalking her posts
Rotten animal!!
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
voodooman:

my dear, you guy should stop masturbating on things that did not concern you.
You guys especially yorubas wont waste time in telling the Igbo how they will constificate their fixed assets in southwest and other part of Nigeria.
To be realistic, nothing will happen to any Igboman assets outside Igboland in event of biafra actuallization.
You lots should wake up and face reality.
Have you been to agarawu or jankara both in Idomuta? Op
only the population of Igbos in that axis is enough to deal with yorubas.
Forget online propagander and face the reality.
Population of Igbos in Lagos and its boarder towns of ogun is a serious treat to yoruba claims in Lagos.

God bless alaIgbo
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by kenny987(f): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
OP! Who says it is all about natural resources and endowments? It is the continued over-reliance on these things and consumer lifestyle without commensurate co-ordination and management that encourages the backwardness of Nigeria as presently constituted. Biafrans are way past that...The UK for instance, how many natural resources have they got? Is it not one country Nigerians queue up and pay heavily to visit? It is said that to successfully attack and defeat an enemy, u need to know the enemy, what drives them, their strengths and weaknesses so u can defeat them. Before u can successfully attack the Biafran Vision, u need to know their story, the raison d'etre for the call and then u may be able to counter it accordingly.

Take time out if u care and really find out why Biafrans always desire and work towards achieving Biafra. Until u can do that from an unbiased point of view, u are only parroting the lazy half-truths that have been peddled since time immemorial and they hold no water.

Since u have decided that to ur mind, Biafra is not economically viable and contributes nothing, invariably u believe they are parasites on other regions for their survival. Tell me then why their desire to be on their own is a problem? Do u really care that much? I think not!

voodooman:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
OP I really like the fact that you have spoken like an average Nigerian " Lazy, Unproductive, so dependent, Consumers, illiterate" How much oil has China, Israel, Britain etc

If you don't mind, join in the struggle and ensure that Biafra is actualized.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
voodooman:

For your mind you dey talk better thing abi? Anyway...

2 Likes

Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
voodooman:

another yoruba dat see Igbo giant in his dream
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Rotten animal!!
foolish gay
Re: An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

foolish gay
Demented female maggot, I know you're looking for some poo to feed on.

(1) (Reply)

See Pic Of Nigerian Army Explosive Device Expert Dislodging Some IEDs In Borno / The Reason Why Biafra Must Be Recognize Now- Russian,usa & Isreal. / Nigerdelta : A Republic On The Crossroads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.