Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) (2161 Views)

Taken off / I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Jenny1010(f): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2015
I have heard about the beauty benefits of using live and natural ingredients such as mud, minerals, live yogurt,vegetables and oils. Just when I thought I have heard it all, more are coming. Yesterday, a friend of mine told be something that got me astonished.

For a while now I have noticed some positive changes on my girlfriend's skin. Her skin was becoming smoother, glowing and all the tiny acnes on her face disappeared. So yesterday, as we were hanging out together with some other friends, I decided to poke on her to disclose her secret. I was expecting her to tell us of a new cream she bought. But to my surprise , She said, she is still using her old cream , that the only thing she did was to mixed it with ( her fiancé's) semen .

She said her cosmetic dermatologist told her that semen contains proteolytic enzymes, which are designed to break down proteins. And that if applied to the skin, the enzymes could help to break down the uneven and thickened dead layer of older, sun-damaged skin. Which could make the skin feel smoother.

Dermatologist in the house, is this assertion true? Has anyone heard or tried this beauty tip ?

Photo source:
www.thetab.com/2014/06/20/i-rub-semen-on-my-face-to-keep-my-skin-looking-good-but-im-more-than-a-tabloid-headline-15215

Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Yuck

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Say wahht?? undecided shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Yeaaaaah its so good for you
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by jonaifame22(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Ladies I can help u out wth mine, jus call me let's talk abt it privately

1 Like

Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Mutuwa(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2015
the Vaseline crew should come see this.. their market would really boom!

2 Likes

Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2015
yes you can cover your face with shit too.it helps with pimples grin
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Mutuwa(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:
Yeaaaaah its so good for you

is this out of experience?

1 Like

Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by corisande: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
embarassed Chaiiiii lipsrsealed
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by ladygudhead(f): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
I av heard of it too sha...but fortunately there's no part of my body or organ that secretes sea.men. undecided
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Like seriously... shocked
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
ladygudhead:
I av heard of it too sha...but unfortunately there's no part of my body or organ that secretes sea.men. undecided
oya come collect mine,how much u go pay?
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
menstruation blood works better undecided
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by ladygudhead(f): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:

my Hubby's own shall b sufficient for me!

1 Like

Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by ladygudhead(f): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:

my Hubby's own shall b sufficient for me! wink
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
ladygudhead:

my Hubby's own shall b sufficient for me! wink
no,his own will be used for making babies while mine will do the moisturizing and as i nourishing lotion
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
OP, is this really true?
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by ladygudhead(f): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
no,his own will be used for making babies while mine will do the moisturizing and as i nourishing lotion

n i say AMEN to dat.

1 Like

Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Jenny1010(f): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
ladygudhead:
I av heard of it too sha...but fortunately there's no part of my body or organ that secretes sea.men. undecided

Really... Do you know if the solution really works or is it just a mere myth?
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mutuwa:

is this out of experience?

No.
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
ladygudhead:

n i say AMEN to dat.
ok...later we'll bargain&negociate on how i'll be supplying it to u
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by ladygudhead(f): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jenny1010:

Really... Do you know if the solution really works or is it just a mere myth?

yea I was told it works.I heard one lady also advising her friend who has pimple n acne problems dat she should try it.she claimed it cleared hers.but I don't knw of d mixing it with ur body cream....U just apply it.
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by ladygudhead(f): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
ok...later we'll bargain&negociate on how i'll be supplying it to u
I did not concur to u bizness venture. I only said amen to ur prayer dat my husband's own shall b used for procreation. cool
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by hardeymorlar(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
OMG...so my tadpoles r no longer safe embarassed cry
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
AfricanApple:
hey apple howdy
cool
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2015
snowprince07:
hey apple howdy cool
hmmmm all these humans of the air that appears and reappears.
what's up uhn, how have you been?
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by scribble: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Going by this logic if they swallow the fluid hopefully they will also be beautiful on the inside
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by passionate88: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2015
True.. A girl once told my friend not to throw his away with the cd, that she need it to clear away some things on her face.
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
AfricanApple:

Female piss also works
Re: Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
AfricanApple:
hmmmm all these humans of the air that appears and reappears.

what's up uhn, how have you been?
**lol grin been doing gr8 ma'am.whatsup with u?

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 8 Things That Make Women Want To Have Sex / What Hurts More, Loosing A Friend Or Loosing A Bae / 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.