Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage (696 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Shameless Couple Caught Displaying Unusual Affection In Public - Photos / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage by pressy09: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
-By Bisi Adewale
Marriage is said to take hard work for it to be blissful. it is not automatic ! Marriage is like wine if properly tended it gets better with age. After honeymoon reality sets in and begins to take a toil on the relationship if left to chance.
Below are 10 ways you can maintain romantic fireworks in your marriage:
1. Keep appreciating each other and your marriage because whatever you don't appreciate depreciates. Don't get to the point of taking your spouse for granted because you have seen all about each other. major on the strength and minor on the weakness.
2. Show small gesture of love: express your love for your spouse in gestures such as leaving love notes, buying each other small gifts, making his favorite meals, sending am thinking about you texts. Remember that it's the small things that make big impact.
3. Spice things up by breaking your routine. try out something new together. share activities of mutual interest as it helps rekindle romance.
4. Create quality time: you have to learn to connect together from time to time. you must spend at least 15 minutes everyday talking about yourself. Don't just talk about the kids and running of the home.
5. keep praising your spouse and don't compare your spouse or home with others. The grass is not greener at the Jones. the Jones have only taken time to work on their grass. work on yours too.
6. keep touching as physical intimacy is a vital part of good marriages. kissing and touching your spouse is a great way to keep the heat burning.
7.Go out on dates and vacation together: time spent alone revives the relationship.
8. Do not let the kids come between you as they will leave the house and you two will be left alone. it's then you will discover you have become strangers.
9. Fight together and not fight each other: when issues come up stand together and fight them don't leave the issue and start fighting each other. this also means settle arguments patiently and consider your spouses view. Avoid yelling at each other and remember that one of the big hurdles to romance is stress, tension and arguments. Quickly find solutions.
10. Keep the sexual flame alive by trying new positions and keep learning to satisfy your spouse in bed.
Lastly note that if you put your spouse at the end of your list, your marriage will be at the end of the list. so start investing more into your marriage.
SOURCE:http://www.familyparliament.com/2302/10-unusual-ways-to-maintain-romantic-fireworks-in-your-marri

1 Like

Re: 10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
The keys applies to relationships too. They are on point
Re: 10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
I must agree to quality time in confirm water pool.... I mean swimming pool... Freemanan I don forget cry which wan way e b again
Re: 10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Let me park my keke napep here first.
Re: 10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jetjacky me nor know oh
Re: 10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage by UnknownT: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
11. Attend Mountain of Fire Ministries cool
Re: 10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage by donTbone(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
12 Eliminate every appearances of fire extinguisher while doing so
UnknownT:
11. Attend Mountain of Fire Ministries cool
Re: 10 Unusual Ways To Maintain Romantic Fireworks In Your Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Freemanan:
Jetjacky me nor know oh
good evening seƱor cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Like Diick / Hilarious Doctor's Prescription To A Sick Husband / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate Broke Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.