Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman (14547 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by lalasticlala(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2015

The Chairman of the Lagos State Chapter of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Tunji Shelle, has disclosed that he will not step his feet into his office at the state secretariat of the party, until his tenure ends in March 2016.

In a recent chat with The Punch, Shelle stated that he would rather use other offices in the secretariat, instead of his personal office space. He said evil people have polluted his office, hence his refusal to make use of it.

Shelle said, “I have taken over the secretariat. I am in charge till March next year and nothing will change that. What I have decided to do is not to enter the office, which they have already polluted. I have opened up the place but I won’t step inside. That place needs sanctification; it needs cleansing because evil people have stepped into that office.

“Their ghosts will continue to haunt them. I don’t know why people don’t respect the institution that gives them the opportunity to serve. I have taken over a new office. There are other offices in the secretariat that I can use.

“They gained access to the office with the help of somebody outside the party. Otherwise, they have no cause to have broken into our office and remain there,” the chairman added.

“If somebody comes into the party to destroy it for selfish benefits or because they are being used by an individual, whose stock in trade is to come and destroy the party, they won’t have their way.

“I will continue to do what the party expects me to do. I will not look back or be distracted or be intimidated, besides I have just a few months to end my career,” Shelle said.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/14/my-office-needs-sanctification-evil-people-and-ghosts-polluted-it-lagos-pdp-chairman/
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Imortal001: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thats serious!
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by hob(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
HA HA HA HA HA AHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Afi Evil spirit norrrrrrrrrr

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Akkord4gov: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Are u kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by dejt4u(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Effect of watching too many horror yoruba movies... Every normal thing will seem paranormal to you.. hallucination will be order of the day

4 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by abat4real37(f): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Make him pursue the ghost now.

2 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by PentiumPro(f): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nothing good can come out of PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by akins56(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
no wonder lagos PDP keep on losing with flying colours.

9 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
why is my Igbo people so cunnny?
why do my Igbo people run to Yoruba land in droves for survival??

8 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by seunmsg(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Loooool, no wonder Lagosian have consistently rejected PDP at the polls. Who will vote for a party whose leaders are polluting each others offices with ghost? grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by zinachidi(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
lol@ their ghosts will continue to haunt them...

How will one's ghost haunt himself na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by alaoeri: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Imagine the set of ppl that wanna hijack Lagos from Jagaban.

6 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
PDP=community of mad people

7 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by lekjons(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
too much of local weed!

4 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Richie0974: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin...Can I say....

Common shut up your mouth... ghost ko people n

Am very sorry sir lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by popcykaylah(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin las gidi weed make sense gan..this man is under the influence of satifa cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Adatob(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
K
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ghenghen
The man for the pix be like...e ma gba mi ke

2 Likes

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Sijo01(f): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol. This man get mouth.
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by dave2meek(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yeye dey smell *smh*
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by BCISLTD: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
angry the whole statement made no sense to me. .

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2155163/swimming-pools-start-finish
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
lekjons:
a
Ajirebi
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Adatob(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
K
Adatob:
K
i was part of dem,ogbanjes followed us our next state is oyo
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by LastSurvivor: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Didn't u see his name? They just love anything juju

1 Like

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by lordm(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mad man
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Am just laughing in Chinese.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by paul288yahoo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
end time tins
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by SylarsMcQuins: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
D
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Pollute cheesy

"....that place needs sanctification; it needs cleansing because evil people have stepped into that office".PDP and evil forces sef grin

1 Like

Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by Bevista: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
wink
Re: Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman by free2ryhme: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano / Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents / Body Mass Index Now Criterion For Promotion, Says Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.