Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] (5395 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Federal Roads: FG Begs States To Take Over / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is the state of a federal road in Anambra state Nigeria. It is the Onitsha-Umunya-Enugu 'Highway.' Picture speaks a thousand word....

source: http://dubemnaija..com.ng/2015/09/in-anambra-federal-roads-looks-like-this.html

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by yang(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
The zoo is a criminal enterprise

Biafra is here

3 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
himkers:
This is the state of a federal road in Anambra state Nigeria. It is the Onitsha-Umunya-Enugu 'Highway.' Picture speaks a thousand word....

You are right.. That is my grouse with Peter Obi and Jonathan...

Nonsense...PMB should probe this road project embarassed

5 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
more pictures...

1 Share

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by LastSurvivor: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Federal republic of ZOOOO

2 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
nawao..

lalasticlala, seun, oya food don land.

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
With all the support given to Ebele?.......oma se o

3 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Keneking:

You are right.. That is my grouse with Peter Obi and Jonathan...

Nonsense...PMB should probe this road project embarassed

but its a federal road na..

1 Like

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Ilekeh(f): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
yang:
The zoo is a criminal enterprise
Biafra is here

Is Anambra no longer part of Biafra?

Don't your governors get allocations to fix your Biafra?

The SE looking as dirty as usual.

11 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Abagworo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thats how Jonathan left all the roads in the Southeast and Siuth-south. No Road is good from start to end except Owerri-Onitsha. I give Obasanjo 90% credit for that. It is already failing though.

5 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

[s]Is Anambra no longer part of Biafra?

The SE looking as dirty as usual.[/s]

error..
error..
error..
error..

3 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Ilekeh(f): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
himkers:

error..
error..
error..
error..

Your brain malfunctioning? You sound like a Dalek.

3 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Ilekeh(f): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abagworo:
Thats how Jonathan left all the roads in the Southeast and Siuth-south. No Road is good from start to end except Owerri-Onitsha. I give Obasanjo 90% credit for that. It is already failing though.

Why do roads in American last for decades, but Nigerian roads can't last for a decade?

1 Like

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by ifex370(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Biafra is here
Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why do roads in American last for decades, but Nigerian roads can't last for a decade?

coz they re constructed with fake substandard materials to 'cut cost' grin plus the thickness of the roads isnt like what is obtainable in d US

1 Like

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by kestolove95(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dix not nigeria..dis is republic of biafra..so let dem deal wit it

1 Like

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix not nigeria..dis is republic of biafra..so let dem deal wit it

beauty minus brain = useless

4 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by PentiumPro(f): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Highway [/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Abagworo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

We lack maintenance culture. In Igbo we call it "aluta agbogho echezo agadi". People believe only in building or acquiring new things and put less priority on maintenance of old.

1 Like

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Is Anambra no longer part of Biafra?

The SE looking as dirty as usual.

Lol Anambra try sef if you ask me. Don't even let me show you Imo, its one helluva pig sty from Emekukwu Market through Awaka to Nkwo-Orji, what of okigwe-arondizuogu-nnewi road.That's why I use those smileys when i see some red mud romanis potraying the south-east as one sydney like that.Denial is the biggest issue they have. You won't see me coming here to potray ibadan as Bucharest,the truth has to be told.

4 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Mogten(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Such a shame
Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Op, the road was scrapped during GEJ's time and was never rebuilt. Why didn't post the pictures of the other sections that the state government tarred?

1 Like

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Beremx(f): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chino11,but the other time I said on a thread that all federal roads in the SE are in a deplorable state except Onitsha-Owerri road,you told me Anambra state is an exception.

What do you have to say about this?

2 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:
[size=15pt]Highway [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
"3-legged demon". Quote me anywhere.
Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Mznaett: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by 7lives: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
With all the support given to Ebele?.......oma se o

Keep their heads ringing ding ding don.
Ding ding, ding ding, don.
People who did not support the last administration already knows that 419 contracts and Jona's government are like Siamese twins.
No wonder they keep fleeing in droves to other safe havens, Yoruba's are the winshcaraft behind this bad federal roads, make una hold them well well.

7 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by ibotic(f): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lovely pictures......let our people go and ask otuoke for a refund of the votes my shameless gala selling ibo people gave him......Chukwu Abiama o....Buhari must give us nothing......we will die with erosion..... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by ibotic(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Lol Anambra try sef if you ask me. Don't even let me show you Imo, its one helluva pig sty from Emekukwu Market through Awaka to Nkwo- Orji, what of okigwe-arondizuogu-nnewi road.That's why I use those smileys when i see some red mud romanis potraying the south-east as one sydney like that.Denial is the biggest issue they have. You won't see me coming here to potray ibadan as Bucharest.the truth has to be told.

Seriously our states......are the dirtiest and most rotten of all.....but we come to NL to lie...... grin....ndigbo....where are we so shameless.....you people are cursed..... angry

3 Likes

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by chino11(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Shhh! Do you want me post federal roads in Imo state for you to understand that this one is an 'express' ? Is it Owerri section of Ph road or Okigwe-Arondizuogu? Just choose one. The only bad federal road in Anambra is a section of Onitsha-Enugu express. Onitsha section has been completed. Amansea-Amawbia section is massively under reconstruction with the attendant flyovers.

Beremx:
Chino11,but the other time I said on a thread that all federal roads in the SE are in a deplorable state except Onitsha-Owerri road,you told me Anambra state is an exception.

What do you have to say about this?
Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Beremx(f): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
chino11:
Shhh! Do you want me post federal roads in Imo state for you to understand that this one is an 'express' ? Is it Owerri section of Ph road or Okigwe-Arondizuogu? Just choose one. The only bad federal road in Anambra is a section of Onitsha-Enugu express. Onitsha section has been completed. Amansea-Amawbia section is massively under reconstruction with the attendant flyovers.

ok
Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by Etruth: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] by murphyibiam15(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
ibotic:

Seriously our states......are the dirtiest and most rotten of all.....but we come to NL to lie...... grin....ndigbo....where are we so shameless.....you people are cursed..... angry
i check via ur profile and saw ur pics that looks like a cretin and didnt border replying

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Percentage Of Crude Oil Production In SE..?? / Breaking: Akeredolu Faces Stiff Conditions To Run Under PDP For Ondo 2020 Electi / Biafra National Guard Begin Test Of Home Made Ballistic Missile And RPG- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.