Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

“The Wedding Bells Will Soon Ring”-Tayo Faniran - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “The Wedding Bells Will Soon Ring”-Tayo Faniran (615 Views)

#bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam / Tayo Faniran’s Sons Are So Cute! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“The Wedding Bells Will Soon Ring”-Tayo Faniran by CuteMaryJ: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nigerian stud, Tayo Faniran, who became famous after his appearance in Globally watched reality TV show – Big Brother, has granted a new interview. In his recent chat with Punch, Former BBA star told the newspaper that the wedding bells will soon ring. Tayo also said he’s not under any pressure to get married.

“I am currently in an exciting relationship and I have ason. The wedding bells will soon ring but I am not under pressure to get married. The mother of my son is comfortable with our relationship and we live together so, we can give our child the best of everything.” Tayo said.
“We are not getting married now and it’s our personal decision. I love marriage, and my parents are still happily married and living together. I don’t pray to encounter any problems in my marriage when I eventually get wedded. I also want to get married and enjoy the gains of marital life.” he added.

Source: http://naijatopaz..com.ng/2015/09/the-wedding-bells-will-soon-ring-tayo_14.html http://www.informationng.com/2015/09/tayo-faniran-the-wedding-bells-will-soon-ring.html

Re: “The Wedding Bells Will Soon Ring”-Tayo Faniran by darmys(f): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
cool
Re: “The Wedding Bells Will Soon Ring”-Tayo Faniran by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Remain focused!!

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Little Boy Is The Cooliest Celebrity Kid Ever / Photos Of VP Osinbajo At Aso Villa Chapel Today / Scream Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.