Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old (681 Views)

If You Know Say You Dey Do MouthAction Oya Think Twice / Even god know say this girls get backyard / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old by Vaxt(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
My Daddy sef shaa! I was watching one American movie yesterday evening with my daddy and mummy,as we were watching the movie, a young man of my age started romancing his Girlfriend, they kiss each other and when the guy's hand crossed the girl's private part, ( i looked straight to my daddy and notice that his eyes had changed, then all my eyes went straight to the video) Even though I know my dad wanted me to leave the palour at once.. I didn't care they were still kissing. then when they both fell on the bed near them (i knew something is going to happen) and the guy was about to open the girl's bra... (dis tym my chairman couldn't tolerate my continuous presence anymore) MY DADDY looked at me with his eyes red and shouted with a loud voice "Tochukwu"!!!!' ' have you ironed the car"? Nawa ooosad:|
Re: My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old by Zoe41(f): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Its normal 4 parents
Re: My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old by spiffyzaki: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hahahhahahahahahaha
Re: My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old by Galacious1: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Vaxt:

"Tochukwu"!!!!' ' have you ironed the car"?
Nawa ooosad:|
na so. You will always be his boy
Re: My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Have u ironed the car is hilarious!
Been long I laughed this true from reading a piece online
Can I have your account number pls? grin
Re: My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old by shortgun(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
If u are in your father's house......u are still a small boy, u become a man when you move into your own apartment.
Re: My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old by Vaxt(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
shortgun:
If u are in your father's house......u are still a small boy, u become a man when you move into your own apartment.
oldman na joke b dis nite dn come go sleep, drink milk so u head go dey concentrate.
Re: My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old by shortgun(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Vaxt:
oldman na joke b dis nite dn come go sleep, drink milk so u head go dey concentrate.
Small Boys.. ............. They never disappoint
Re: My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old by Vaxt(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2015
shortgun:

Small Boys.. ............. They never disappoint
iron condem na iron condem
Re: My Oldman Know Know Say I Don Old by switkera(f): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2015
Lol, so funny.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Learn To Say No....................... / Please Help! I Am Now Addicted To Sex To The Extent That I Sleep With Not Less / Guys Get In Here And Answer The Questions. Are You A Freak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.