Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? (7770 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by crackhaus: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Your source is very wrong, I am very beautiful and not searching.tongue
Well it's not like I was expecting you to admit to having just average beauty. gringrin

Words, when typed behind the comfortable anonymity of NL tend to lose their weight and meaning. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Rexology: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Me??...I know the kind of person I am, It will surely matter to me. I know no body is a saint, But at least there are still decent ladies out there, And I won't settle for less when the time comes. I can't marry someone who another person sees as his trash, No way!, A background check must be carried out mehn, whores don't deserve people like me (...and you grin), I'll advice you do the same.
"... And I wont settle for less when the time comes" when the time actually comes, you will know better. Do not forget, LIFE is what happenes to you when you are busy planning and thinking. I wish you goodluck "when the time comes"

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
crackhaus:

Well it's not like I was expecting you to admit to having just average beauty. gringrin

Words, when typed behind the comfortable anonymity of NL tend to lose their weight and meaning. tongue
I can't admit to it if it's not true na.grin grin grin.

You are somewhat right in that department but there's also room for it actually meaning what it states.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Rexology: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
patrotic9gerian:
Ever since I left Nigeria two years ago, I found myself falling for a foreigner. I have never been into any relationship before but my heart feels special when ever I sight this girl. But after critical thinking, I made up my mind that if I must ask her out then I must get set to marry her cos I can't date a girl that I cannot marry. But do you guys know the problem, She has a boyfriend and not only that, they live together like husband and wife. I am 99% sure that she likes me and we have been chatting too all this while but I am not sure if I can date a lady that has cohabited.

Guys can you marry a Lady that has lived with another man? What are the possible negative effects that may come out of this union after marriage? State any benefit that may come out too if you have any...
Let's look at it from this axis, you sounded so sure that the lady in question "likes"you and you are already falling for her, however, there is a factor which you consciously circumvented in this your equation and if you are not careful, that factor will make you the subject of the formula and eliminate you from this equation. The factor is the Lady's BOYFRIEND whom she is "cohabiting" with.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by crackhaus: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I can't admit to it if it's not true na.grin grin grin.

You are somewhat right in that department but there's also room for it actually meaning what it states.
Paint me a picture with your vital statistics, let me form my own conclusion angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
crackhaus:

Paint me a picture with your vital statistics, let me form my own conclusion angry
See your mouth, and my reason for this would be?tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
You want the boyfriend to find you and break your neck.
You no go commot eye for another person woman?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by crackhaus: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
See your mouth, and my reason for this would be? tongue
Bragging rights. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
crackhaus:

Bragging rights. cheesy
I already have those.tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by crackhaus: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I already have those.tongue
Who dash you? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
crackhaus:

Who dash you? grin
The person wey na him job to.grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Op , you're on your own.

A woman that cohabited with another man has known a lot of things from her unholy journey and I for once will never marry such a lady.

To cohabit with anyone and end not getting married to each other is very close to being a divorced man or woman.
See you, no be if you know say she been don live with man?tongue

What is the difference between a girl in a serious relationship who sees her boyfriend often and spends every weekend with him and one that co-habits?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
See you, no be if you know say she been don live with man?tongue

What is the difference between a girl in a serious relationship who sees her boyfriend often and spends every weekend with him and one that co-habits?
There is a big difference.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is a big difference.
I got that from your post, that's why I asked what the difference is.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I got that from your post, that's why I asked what the difference is.
It's a personal thing that I can't elaborate more on. tongue

I won't find it naturally comfortable spending the rest of my life with a woman that has lived for years with another guy - Maybe with time it won't matter but hey! I would be psychologically feeling that something isn't right and that could be disastrous for the union.
I still prefer a lady with the traditional sense of relationship and not the acting wife girl. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by tiredface: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
I'll rather consider a former prostitute
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's a personal thing that I can't elaborate more on. tongue

I won't find it naturally comfortable spending the rest of my life with a woman that has lived for years with another guy - Maybe with time it won't matter but hey! I would be psychologically feeling that something isn't right and that could be disastrous for the union.
I still prefer a lady with the traditional sense of relationship and not the acting wife girl. tongue
Okay then, but don't you think it would be best to say it's a personal thing in the beginning, than a statement of fact? You know.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Okay then, but don't you think it would be best to say it's a personal thing in the beginning, than a statement of fact? You know.
I don't want to talk to you on this.

In fact ,gerara here .... cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by biafranqueen: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Is that your real pic very handsome wink
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
biafranqueen:
Is that your real pic very handsome wink
Yeah ,but I feel shy when people say that I'm handsome because I'm not. cheesy tongue
my Dad said that a man isn't suppose to be looking handsome but brutal looking, hardened face. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by atlwireles: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah ,but I feel shy when people say that I'm handsome because I'm not. cheesy tongue
my Dad said that a man isn't suppose to be looking handsome but brutal looking, hardened face. cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What's amusing you bro? grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Lol, no wahala, i'm out.grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, no wahala, i'm out.grin
Don't even come back if I drop any comment again. angry angry grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't even come back if I drop any comment again. angry angry grin
Lol, so you are saying I shouldn't quote you no matter what you say?grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by atlwireles: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's amusing you bro? grin grin

but brutal looking, hardened face
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, so you are saying I shouldn't quote you no matter what you say?grin
Before you quote me ,you need to consult the gods of quotation abeg.

Must you be exposing me like that? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
atlwireles:

but brutal looking, hardened face
Me sef come dey fear o. cheesy see me see advice nau.

What if you don't have it ? cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Before you quote me ,you need to consult the gods of quotation abeg.

Must you be exposing me like that? cheesy cheesy grin grin

I did and she told me to quote you.grin

No ooo, I can't fit, even if I tried na.wink grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by biafranqueen: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hahaha you look like a real man with beard and hair fine guy don't be shy be proud your Mama and Papa born u well! Gorgeous eyebrow be careful 9ja girls go bad belly u with those brows and shave them.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I did and she told me to quote you.grin

No ooo, I can't fit, even if I tried na.wink grin
You'll shee for ya shef. angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You'll shee for ya shef. angry
Sowie.tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conflict Between Family And Career. / Please Help Me Save My Relationship / My Marriage Is Hell On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.