Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? (7768 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
biafranqueen:
Hahaha you look like a real man with beard and hair fine guy don't be shy be proud your Mama and Papa born u well!
cheesy cheesy

Hehe....I saw your pix , dayum! You're truly a Queen.

Why are Igbo girls so fine? smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Sowie.tongue grin
After you dun wound me finish abi? grin

That one na cat and rat relationship - you go bite me finish come dey tell me sorry. grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
After you dun wound me finish abi? grin

That one na cat and rat relationship - you go bite me finish come dey tell me sorry. grin grin
The intent wasn't to wound you, you no know say you fit pour sand for an innocent girl's garri with that talk na.grin

Na that kind love dey sweet pass.tonguegrin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
The intent wasn't to wound you, you no know say you fit pour sand for an innocent girl's garri with that talk na.grin

Na that kind love dey sweet pass.tonguegrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave the op joor! every man sabi wetin him want sha - Pour sand for which person garri again? lie lie, unless say the girl never mean the person. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by biafranqueen: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy

eyaaa you're so sweet thanks kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
biafranqueen:
eyaaa you're so sweet thanks kiss
You're welcome. kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cococandy must sleep on this thread. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave the op joor! every man sabi wetin him want sha - Pour sand for which person garri again? lie lie, unless say the girl never mean the person. grin
Lol, so if she mean OP, no hiding for him o? That's good to know.grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, so if she mean OP, no hiding for him o? That's good to know.grin
What happened to me today wasn't funny at all - Why are women so wicked ? angry

First time I saw my girl without any makeup I couldn't tell if she was the one....I felt bad.

You people should be talking to these ladies nau ,this scam is becoming something else abeg. cheesy

I never wanted to complain or tell anyone but I can't just bear it anymore. grin grin

If you see our chat this morning - You'll think that I'm wicked but I felt lied to and deceived with powder and mary k abi na mary tay. angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Cococandy must sleep on this thread. cheesy
shey if you no find my trouble, you no rest. angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
cococandy:
shey if you no find my trouble, you no rest. angry
I dey find your trouble now - bring it on. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by cococandy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dey find your trouble now - bring it on. tongue
I never chop today. No energy.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

First time I saw my girl without any makeup I couldn't tell if she was the one....I felt bad.

You people should be talking to these ladies nau ,this scam is becoming something else abeg. cheesy

I never wanted to complain or tell anyone but I can't just bear it anymore. grin grin

If you see our chat this morning - You'll think that I'm wicked but I felt lied to and deceived with powder and mary k abi na mary tay. angry
Chai! I'm dead. grin grin grin

Are you being serious right now?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin Which one is that? jist us cheesy
Truckpusher:

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lmao grin tongue
Truckpusher:

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Fireson: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mba...... angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy

Truckpusher:
You're welcome. kiss
This guy angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
BoboYekini:
This guy angry
That's how we roll bro. cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Chai! I'm dead. grin grin grin

Are you being serious right now?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
cococandy:
Lmao grin tongue
I know you've been waiting for me to cry. grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's how we roll bro. cheesy grin
You have 8 likes angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
missgray:
grin grin Which one is that? jist us cheesy
Your reliever. tongue grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
BoboYekini:
You have 8 likes angry
Really? make it 9 then. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah ,but I feel shy when people say that I'm handsome because I'm not. cheesy tongue
my Dad said that a man isn't suppose to be looking handsome but brutal looking, hardened face. cheesy grin grin
Well your dad is right angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
BoboYekini:
Well your dad is right angry
Why should a man look very brutal with a hard face? grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by cococandy(f): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I know you've been waiting for me to cry. grin grin cheesy
i don't feel sorry for you.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
cococandy:
i don't feel sorry for you.
Why nau?

I don't deserve this kind of treatment after all I have done for the ladies in this life. angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why should a man look very brutal with a hard face? grin grin
Don't ask me. Ask them! angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin well, good for you. Now I have a reliever I can take that long anticipated vacation I have been longing for cheesy
Truckpusher:
Your reliever. tongue grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
missgray:
grin well, good for you. Now I have a reliever I can take that long anticipated vacation I have been longing for cheesy
Aha! finally the long awaited licence has arrived. cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why nau?

I don't deserve this kind of treatment after all I have done for the ladies in this life. angry
you left Amaka with fresh face and natural hair to go for Shantel with marykay face and Brazilian hair. cheesy

Who's fault?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Werey.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

True Spiritual Information About Dada (dreadlocks) / Conflict Between Family And Career. / Please Help Me Save My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.