Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent (49662 Views)

'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by ibadantiti(f): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2015
By Rotimi Akinwunmi

Abuja

The mood at the national secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday was that of disappointment, frustration and anger, following the news that President Muhammadu Buhari had sent the names of certain persons to be appointed ministers to the Department of State Services (DSS) and were already being screened.

The supposed nominations had generated heated discussions among top party chieftains and staff at the national secretariat yesterday, even as some National Working Committee (NWC) members were locked in a meeting with governorship aspirants from Bayelsa State.

It was gathered that out of seven NWC members who had shown interest in becoming ministers, four names were sent to President Buhari for his consideration.

A source at the secretariat who craved anonymity said Buhari had appointed the current Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Engr. B.D. Lawal out of the four names submitted by the party leaders.

“It was not clear, however, whether the president would honour the remaining names,” the source said.

Reports in some quarters had it that the Presidency had forwarded about 20 names to the DSS for screening.

In the list of those who were said to have been screened by the DSS are former presidential candidate, Prof. Pat Utomi, Femi Falana (SAN), a former Governor of Osun State, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, a former finance commissioner in Lagos State, Wale Edun and Former Managing Director of Nigerian Breweries Limited, Festus Odimegwu.

Others said to be on the list are Abubakar Malami (SAN), former Chief of Army, Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazu (retd.); and former chief executive of the Federal Inland Revenue, Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui- Okaru.

Another source at the APC Secretariat, however, revealed that President Buhari was considering some of the party leaders for appointment as ambassadors to Nigeria’s embassies and missions abroad.

Prominent among those that may get the ambassadorial appointment are the national chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, a national leader and former governor of old Abia State, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/09/frustration-anger-in-apc-over-buharis-ministerial-list/

1 Like

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2015
sauce

1 Like

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Amdayburh(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Eehya..

2 Likes

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by erunz(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2015
Eyaaa
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by tayebest(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2015
How can people forget so easily? undecided undecided

I belong to everybody, and belong to Nobody - Buhari May 29

I dont still know why people still in confussion?

106 Likes

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by BrightEye(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2015
What is with this cele white garment??
When has buhari turned to a swarggalicious hellelujah man? grin cheesy
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2015
Ogbonaya Onu as Ambassado? Hahahaahahaha grin grin grin

Buhari oooooooo

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin

"I am for NOBODY; I am for EVERYBODY" grin grin grin

What a body language accomplishment.

PMB, I've got to give it to you men, YOU ROCK!!!

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Berrylite: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Okk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by CallPolice: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
goooood

1 Like

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Good. Let them also feel the body language too...where is that Old slowpoke with mouth odour that speaks for APC, let him come out with that his dirty cap...we are waiting for them to burn.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by idari: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Greedy pple! Dey neva see anytin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by DONSMITH123(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is boko haram, boko haram is APC!" quote me anywhere.

i pity your condition

45 Likes

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by DICKtator: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by robosky02(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
one chance........

they have enterd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Austin4lif: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Am always sad when the people that voted for Changi complain. When u reap what u sow why complain? What we saw in GEJ maybe an introduction to incompetence but this is the real incompetence. Well, Buhari body Odour will make them work.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by braine(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2015
I'm good with whatever moves this nation forward; even at the expense of the happiness of some group. kiss

19 Likes

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Dottore: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Abami Eda lives on. The legendary musical prophet. Your prophecies are more accurate than that of many fake... Ps. and Ims.

I presume u are Shuffering and shmiling as you watch Nigerians also Shuffering and Shmiling as Everything Scatter Scatter because of Army Arrangement.

All government officials are Swegbe and Pako yet doing Sakara while practising Gbogodo Gbogodo Gbagada Gbagada.
The system of Governance today is Underground System as PDP lost JUST LIKE THAT.
All senators, ministers and commissioners are Perambulators

My Baba I No Be Gentleman Atallo
All our women now no dey answer until you call them LADY their style Na Poi. Their backs na Mattress Mattress.
Honestly Baba in Nigeria presently Confusion Break Bones because dollar's speed ove naiira can best be described as Overtake Don Overtake Overtake there is no more Johny Just Dey Coome (JJD) in Nigeria.
Nigeria's foreign reserve na Open and Close

Everyday in National Assembly is RofoRofo Fight.
Goodluck's tenure was Expensive Shiit.
Buhari is GO SLOW
The most painful is Boko Haram. They are Beast of No Nation causing SORROW TEARS AND BLOOD.

Buhari hasn't appointed any minister yet because he doesn't trust many of them. He wants to first identify the International Thief Thieves among them so he told his sycophant supporters "Teacher Don't Teache Me Nonsense"
The economy is Coffin for Head of State.
Amaechi and Fashola are in FIGHT TO FINISH

EGBE MIO is the current BLACK MAN'S CRY because oyibo wants to BUY AFRICA. David Mark is now MR. FOLLOW FOLLOW like ZOMBIE
Ekweremadu is in trouble because his YEYE DEY SMALL

Even though the economy is UPSIDE DOWN if you embezzle money now, it is JEUN KO KU. Even judges are shouting JE'NWI TEMI.
Diezani and Theodore Orji are best known for AUTHORITY STEALING

In all these things I dey LOOK AND LAUGH because WATER NO GET ENEMY

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by laurel03(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
I don't care all I want is good governances eg Security,Anti corruption, power sector and energize economy... .
#Fakenews every where...

1 Like

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Oceemo(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Media houses they hear road side gossips and bring as news for d populace. Well if its true it is bound 2 happen and I wish the will even fight.

Same shit everyday

Still I see no change. Tupac now I understand u. Oloshi them

2 Likes

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Na wa o. Not one reasonable comment so far to enlighten the mind and learn from. Politic students where are thou. Moderators please remove the comments of every clown above me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by eddydecor: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
For ur wedding decoration please view my signature
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
we are waiting to see who will become ministers
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Olayinka8793(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is boko haram, boko haram is APC!" quote me anywhere.

The solution to your problem is @ yaba left.. grinlipsrsealed undecided grin

7 Likes

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
People now knw dat change is a relative word . #gbam

1 Like

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by saint047(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2015
Truth is called distraction, APC should tell Nigerian's what they have for them and stop pointing fingers to their opponent. They have forgot what they did to GEJ. The Economy of our nation state is gradually sinking down. Whatever we are enjoying today is the achievements of the past governance. Let PMB introduce his economic policy and stop chasing looted money only from his opponents. Please keep sentiments apart and do what you have promised us. Election is over show us ur blue prints. You are not facing any electoral suit as to say. Please wake up and stop complaining. God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by 3rdeye1(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2015
We don't care if they are happy or not.. We Nigerians don't want ministerial list that will make politicians happy actually.

5 Likes

Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by Vondata(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2015
1. Apc get unity problem
2. I dnt xpect anything new bt normal northern dominos as ministers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.