Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

GRAB YOUR OPPURTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA, NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRAB YOUR OPPURTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA, NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE!!!! (361 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Leads Nigerian Delegation To Australia, September 6 / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Honoured By Kings College Old Boys Of North America / Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GRAB YOUR OPPURTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA, NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE!!!! by tman255: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2015
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA, NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE AWAIT YOU HERE!!!!!

This opportunity is for those that are interested to travel to North America (MEXICO) OR Europe (Turkey), grab your VISA at a cheaper rate and easily!!!

1) MEXICO SIX (6) MONTHS MULTIPLE VISA: N300,000 Only!!!
2) Mexico Six (6) Months Multiple Visa + TURKEY SIX (6) MONTHS E-VISA: N400,000 Only!!!
3) AUSTRALIAN Visa= N500,000

I am assuring you that there are “NO DOWN PAYMENT” to secure the ABOVE two VISAS. The payment should be made “AFTER” the Visas are out.

NOTE: The applicant MUST ASSURE ME that he/she has the money to pay after the visa is out!!!

For more details, call the below number. Please do not flash me!!!

Phone: 0811 672 4456.
Mr. Tony.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Issues Guidelines For Sale, Purchase Of Nigeria’s Crude / Chibok Girls;Don’t Swap Bomb Maker For Chibok Girls, Groups Tell Buhari / President Buhari To Open 10th Abuja Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.