Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 (792 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by honestbeat: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, commended the former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, for what he described as his contributions to the political and economic development of the country.

The commendation was contained in a birthday message to the............

Read More http://dailytimes.com.ng/buhari-greets-bamanga-tukur-80/

Kindly Follow @DailyTimesNGR

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Sai Tukur
When are you joining the winning Team of APC grin
Happy Buffday Alhaji grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2015
See them North is wiser than any other region.

try to know why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by Tallesty1(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
See them North is wiser than any other region.

try to know why?
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by olasmith10(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by pyyxxaro: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2015
HBD to one of the strong men that led Uncle Jonathan astray cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2015
"the north planted tukur to destroy PDP, trust the north and you will become the 'newest ameachi'". Quote me anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by lurther: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Hehehehehehee!

I pity my yoruba brothers. Do they think APC is a national party? It is a northern party and has no room for any southerner. Just like how yoruba Muslims are being seen in the north, that is how yoruba APC member are still being seen in the north.

When all the Northern governors had their meeting last week, they used APC flag. Imagine a Northern governors meeting that comprises of both PDP and APC governors with APC flag in the meeting.

Now Buhari congratulates Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, one of the Northern men that was PDP former chairman that handed power to Buhari their brother.

Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, fashola and the others, una see una life?

The next thing now is to consolidate power in the North and make sure power never returns to the south ever again, or atleast for the next 100 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by gwales: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2015
We thank u bamanga for helping us in destroying pdp. When would u decamp to apc? Sai buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by juman(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2015
The people of the bamanga tukur generation across the country are mostly useless people, people that could not build a resoundingly good country but built a useless failed country.

Shame on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by juman(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2015
lurther:
Hehehehehehee!

I pity my yoruba brothers. Do they think APC is a national party? It is a northern party and has no room for any southerner. Just like how yoruba Muslims are being seen in the north, that is how yoruba APC member are still being seen in the north.

When all the Northern governors had their meeting last week, they used APC flag. Imagine a Northern governors meeting that comprises of both PDP and APC governors with APC flag in the meeting.

Now Buhari congratulates Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, one of the Northern men that was PDP former chairman that handed power to Buhari their brother.

Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, fashola and the others, una see una life?

The next thing now is to consolidate power in the North and make sure power never returns to the south ever again, or atleast for the next 100 years.

You make me laugh. grin

Mr. man what did the south do with the power they got for 14 years in the last 16 years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by lurther: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2015
Eeeeeeeeddiiiott!

What did the North do with the power they got since 1969 to 1999. the North alone has almost 32years of ruling. What did they do with the power?
juman:

You make me laugh. grin

Mr. man what did the south do with the power they got for 14 years in the last 16 years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by juman(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2015
lurther:
Eeeeeeeeddiiiott!

What did the North do with the power they got since 1969 to 1999. the North alone has almost 32years of ruling. What did they do with the power?

grin grin

So southern leaders are as bad as northern leaders.

You are crying over pushing out evil minded pdp by nigerians. We needed to try another peoples and see how they are going to do things differently. Thank God for that.

PDP plan in government was to move the country backward, so voting in an hausa or any ethnic man in as president was better alternative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Greets Bamanga Tukur At 80 by Blackfire(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
The North explaining to the south what the mean by CHANGE.
I ve always suspect tukur.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Break: Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / What A Great Loss To The Country, RIP PROFESSOR MOBOLAJI / Buhari To Send 2015 Supplementary Budget To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.