Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home (2982 Views)

Your President Doesn’t Seem To Understand A Whole Lot About Governance. - Obama / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by onyengbu1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2009
this guy is stark raving mad and i cant believe I'm responding to his ranting.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by ilaugh1: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2009
Foolish goats - what has looks got to do with governance? Some people just come here to drool over non issues. If you think he is old and cant perform, why not kill him?
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Typewriter(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
to the best of my knolage na him be the most healthy Nigerian, he is simply watching his weight
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2009
His health condition is troubling because of the problem of succession. They need to have a contingency plan to have a Northern replacement in place in the event of his death. Obviously, the VP should instantly resign in such an eventuality.

My sister God is about faith. If yar adua can have faith in doctors and travel all around the world to have faith in mere men. Why cant he have faith in God.
Gods heals.

Look there would never be a northern replacement. the constitution says Jonathan would be president and that how it would be. If the north does not want that they have to allow for change of constitution.

And are we the one running away from the constitution review? Is it not the north running away from the constitution review There is no way Jonathan would resign. Never, he would become president.

If the north does not want that, let them come back to the consitution review
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Typewriter(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2009
lie lie the man is not sick the man is watching his weight Nigerian stop wishing him sick lipsrsealed
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by moneygurl: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2009
And its funny that with his health problems, some people are already recommending him for second term.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Typewriter(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2009
yes co we know he is not sick. let the man go 2nd term joor
after all he has perform greatly, we have more money in the economy
Napa has improved Trasport is cheeper, education is looking up
in fact the 7point agenda is a sucess, so he should be allowed a 2nd term even without election/selection
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by tpia: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2009
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2009
Typewriter:

yes co we know he is not sick. let the man go 2nd term joor
after all he has perform greatly, we have more money in the economy
Napa has improved Trasport is cheeper, education is looking up
in fact the 7point agenda is a sucess, so he should be allowed a 2nd term even without election/selection

Abi oo!!! No mind all theses BAD BELLE people for here wey dey yarn akpata !! The man is an honest man, a great man!!  Vote Yar adua 2011 !!!

roflmao!!!
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by tpia: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2009
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2009
I think moral demand that you treat him well, if he is sick. why speak bad of his sickness for God sake.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2009
even if jonathan agrees to resign. a southerner must replace jonathan as president. The north would loss the president if yar adua goes. Since Jonathan would automatic become president, he would be replace by a southerner,

if Jonathan  resign since he has no vice president , a southerner  would replace jonathan as president  and a northerner would be vice president.

The northern presidency goes with Yar adua. because if he dies, Jonathan automatically become president. Even if Jonathan resign without a vice president, a southerner would have to replace Jonathan as president, since Jonathan is filling the slot of the south , So the north would loss if they do not call constitution review.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by otokx(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2009
Please becomrrich is entitled to his opinions so let some people allow him be; i actually laugh each time i read his posts.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by onyengbu1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
otokx:

Please becomrrich is entitled to his opinions so let some people allow him be; i actually laugh each time i read his posts.
I used to laugh too but, come on, this guy is sick.
Cant we just help him somehow?
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by otokx(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2009
if you try to help him you might end up worse off so just leave em
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2009
That not my opinion, but that is what is going to happen.

If Yar adua dies. Jonathan becomes president. If he is force to resign, a southerner must replace Jonathan. since there would not be a north vice president at the time.

And the constitution says we are not more filling Yar adua position but we are filling Jonathan position. And that position belong to the south and not even Jonathan. Why do not think they have been asking the north to review the constitution but some northerner have been listening to igbos , who know if they force Jonathan out, they may fill the position.

The igbos dont want constitution review, they want Yar adua to die and jonathan to resign. to open the slot for themself. And the northerner believe that story. What are they waiting for, when a southerner become president. And they think we would not review it then. dey think say we be mumu. they better do it when a northerner is in power, if not, una don suffer.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by onyengbu1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2009
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by asha80(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2009
@becomrich

I no fit shout grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by FrankC3: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2009
But why must Prof Watson base his judgment on black man's IQ solely on his contact with Becomerich. That is very unfair, Prof!!
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2009
and can you guarantee the life of Yar adua which insurance company can you use. can you guarantee his next 24 hours. And every minute and every second the north waste to review the constitution, it is sai gobe. bye bye. The presidency is gone , gone and gone for another 8 years,

You see the only solution for the north is to remove the yorubas , bendle and bayelsa from nigeria and have full majority. And have 70% of the oil,

There would be 25 state remaining in nigeria The north would have 17 and south 9 . And majority. and 70% of the oil, We are trying to help you northerner, and you dont since to understand. Just think for a moment, use your brain.

you would notice it says production drop, this reduce mmilitia action and increase production.

if yar adua budget of 2.9 trillion.

when we practice true democracy. it means we would get 1.45 trillion of the money while you people get 1.45 trillion.

But if we leave. you people allow us to leave you get 70% of 2.9 trillion,

2.9 x 70 /100 = 2.03 trillion.

Now we would have only 0.9 trillion

New Nigeria get 2.03 trillion
New Benin get 0.9 trillion

The truth is that production would increase because less than 10% militia .

So you expect Nigeria to go as much as 3.5 trillion and benin 1.5 trillion.

But if we remain in nigeria. And 1man1vote .

of the 2.9 trillion . we would get 1.45 while Nigeria would get 1.45 trillion. But if they allow us to leave they get 2.03 trillion more money for development.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=140519

indigenes of oil-producing areas starting with the member states of the commission with the highest production quantum of oil and shall rotate amongst member states in the order of production.” Part 1 Section 2 (1) (b) listed the member states of the commission as Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers.
Documents obtained from the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) shows that Akwa Ibom State topped crude oil production quantum for the first half of 2008 (January to July 2008) with 92,864,465 barrels (representing 28.05 per cent) as against the total of 331,017,271 barrels. The RMAFC document dated February 2009 and titled “Revised 13 per cent Derivation Indices (January-July 2008) for the Sharing of Derivation Fund from the Federation Account” listed other states in the order of production of barrels of crude oil during the period under review as follows: Rivers (84,119,047), Delta (80,848,289), Bayelsa (38,341,667), Ondo (18,591,642), Edo (5,966,489), Abia (5,196,707) and Imo (5,088,965).
Crude oil production figures for 2007 also show that Akwa-Ibom led the pack with 202,784,331 barrels or 32.05 per cent of the total production of 632,554,146 barrels. Figures for the other states in the order of ranking are Rivers (200,733,004), Delta (97,755,551), Bayelsa (77,177,299), Ondo (36,047,188), Imo (9,607,666), Abia (8,145,117) and Edo (303,990). These figures, however, contrasts with 2006 crude oil production data in use before the revised figures of February 2009. That data shows Rivers topping the production quantum and accounting for 36.86 per cent of the total. Other states accounted for the following production: Akwa-Ibom (23.06 per cent), Bayelsa (15.45 per cent), Delta (13.87 per cent), Ondo (5.79 per cent), Cross River (2.02 per cent), Imo (1.58 per cent), Abia (1.11 per cent) and Edo (0.23 per cent).
The upsurge in violence and activities of militants especially in the Niger Delta states of Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta has led to decline in crude oil production in these three states.
Moreover, the ceding of oil wells under the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, which has been reversed by the Yar’Adua administration, has also changed the status quo. These have largely accounted for the loss of the top spot in crude oil production to Akwa-Ibom State. But the prevailing crude oil production data

Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by onyengbu1(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2009
this guy cannot stop, can he?

Cant somebody stop him!!
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by oderemo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
no one but only becomerich can stop becomerich.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2009
onye, i am on a Godly mission, i cant be stop. I am only interested in saving 15 million lifes that would be lost if thier is civil war in nigeria.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by IFELEKE(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2009
Becomrrich:

onye, i am on a Godly mission, i cant be stop. I am only interested in saving 15 million lifes that would be lost if thier is civil war in nigeria.

LOL!
You mean you are Fanatically Inclined To? grin grin grin
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by onyengbu1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2009
Becomrich listen now:
it is: I can't be stopped and NOT

i cant be stop

again, stop making fun of yourself here, its becoming not funny and irritating!
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by oderemo(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
@onye

relax.dont you know him by now? he is becomerich afterall. ngwannu. cool shocked cool cool
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2009
may God save us. so here are the future of a nation online.

look if yar adua dies , the north would not allow jonathan to be president for long. and the only way jonathan is expected to resign is with a bullet on his head. His Jonathan going to go back home and say he resign. for where.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2009
Universities in the New nigeria.

Akwa State University of Science and Technology
Abia State University Uturu [1]
ABTI - American University of Nigeria Yola
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi
Adamawa State University
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
Anambra State University formerly Anambra State University Of Science And Technology, Uli
Bayero University Kano
Benue State University Makurdi, Benue State
Bingham University New Karu, Nassarawa State
Bukar Abba Ibrahim University "Damaturu, Yobe State"
Caritas University, Enugu
Catholic University of Nigeria Abuja
City University of Technology Kaduna
Cross River State University of Technology Ekpo-Abasi, Calabar
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
Enugu State University Of Science And Technology Enugu [4]
Federal University of Technology Owerri
Federal University of Technology Minna [5]
Federal University of Technology Yola
Ibraheem Babangida University ``Lapai``
Gombe State university "Gombe"
Imo State University Owerri
Kano State University of Technology Wudil
Kogi state University Ayigba Kogi State
Madonna University (Nigeria) Okija
Michael Okpara Federal University of Agriculture Umudike
Nasarawa State University Keffi
Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State.
Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka[6]
Obong University Obong Ntak, Akwa Ibom [7]
Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt
Renaissance University Agbani [8]
St. Paul's University College, Awka Anambra
The Federal Polytechnic Idah Kogi State
Theological College of Northern Nigeria Bukuru, Plateau State
University of Abuja Gwagwalada
University of Agriculture, Makurdi Makurdi, Benue State [9]
University of Calabar Calabar
University of Jos Jos
University of Maiduguri Maiduguri
University of Mkar Mkar-Gboko, Benue State [10]
University of Nigeria Nsukka
University of Port-Harcourt Choba, Port Harcourt
University of Uyo Uyo
Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto
Federal Polytechnic kaduna, kaduna state
Kaduna State university kaduna, kaduna state
Nuhu Bamalli polytechnic zaria, kaduna state
Nigerian Collage of Aviation technology zaria, kaduna kaduna
Kaduna school of Health Technology makarfi, kaduna state
Federal Fishery Training Institute kaduna, kaduna state
College of Advanced Studies zaria, kaduna state
Volta University College Ugwunagbo, Abia State
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Moonstone(f): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2009
And what if he looks haggard? I prefer a sickly Yaradua to a year of IBB. All of you should leave this man alone. When his body has had enough, no one will tell him to go and sit at home.

I think he still has a lil' spirit in him.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by oderemo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2009
I think he still has a lil' spirit in him.

like a chicken ehn? sad sad grin grin
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2009
Siddon there dey look. The man don marry him daughters off to people wey fit guarantee them better life. He don even make deals to ensure they are provided for after he is gone. The man is already looking for second term if he does not die in first and you think he will quit when he is tired? Or do you mean when he is dead? For all we know, he has already sold that seat to one of his inlaws. Roflmao!!!!
Nigerians, wake up and stand up for your rights oo!!! See how people dey chop una birthright left and right!!
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by ilaugh1: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2009
Nigerians just make me sick, why has God created a bunch of fools and called them Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Back-off Cement Or Face The Consequences, Dangote Tells Yar’adua / Police, SSS, Immigration Hunt Ribadu Over 'False Asset Declaration' / Britain Rigged Nigeria's First Elections For Ncnc And Npc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.