Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home (2977 Views)

Your President Doesn’t Seem To Understand A Whole Lot About Governance. - Obama / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Ijawman(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2009
Why is this man hanging on to power when clearly he looks ghostly? Does he want to die in power like Abacha?

Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Ijawman(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2009
It looks like the red cap chief (I forgot his name now) is the real president, while the real president looks like a haggard servant.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by tpia: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2009
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by asha80(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2009
It looks like the red cap chief (I forgot his name now) is the real president, while the real president looks like a haggard servant.

cheesy
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Ijawman(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2009
tpia:

Yaradua has straight hair?

He permed it with kunu oil grin grin
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by deor03(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2009
I think  he should  just  take  a  bow.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by tpia: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2009
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2009
(Why the man insists on beign a dog in a manger is beyond me.)
Yes ijawman, when was d picture taken?
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Ijawman(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2009
Photo taken last week at the PDP NEC meeting.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by asha80(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2009
shocked
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Pataki: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2009
And this is the man who was lamenting, he did not go for G-20 summit? It is obvious this man is not feeling well, why suffer head yourself? Prolly, because of the free world health services he is getting as President. undecided
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2009
Do we really need to concern ourselves with his health much? I mean the man continues to claim he is in good health, I say we start bombarding him with requests to act or resign rather than focus on his fragile image. For all we know, it may be that the cameras have turned to taking 10-20lbs off him or something and the warts could be as a result of photoshop editing gone wrong. I would not put it past those BAD BELLES out there to do all they can to make him look sickly. grin  Roflmao!!
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2009
ijawman, i have gone thru all your past post. i know you are an igboman, who hate yar adua.  look, this man is sick and it can happen to anyone. even you. All he needs from you is prayer.

And not this nonsense,   Some times i wonder about  you igbo people. You are wicked.  God is the one that give health. And not you ijawman. He gives to who ever he want. You should be praying for him and not insult him.

Where is your moral. For God sake what happen to people.   One thing i know is that if he remove the yoruba, bendle and bayelsa from nigeria. He would be well. i know it sound stupid, but my heart tell me. and you may call me stupid. but my heart does not decieve me. When moses told Pharaoh , let my people go so that they may serve him. Pharaoh refuse. Go and read the word of God.

When Jesus saw the tree, he told the tree to dry up, And just let Pharaoh refuses God brought problem in his life. It is only when Pharaoh let the people go that he became well. No man the yorubas says carry an ant hill. noman. i believe it is time to let go.

One thing i would like yar adua to do is to make sure that he put his people , who are already minority from satellite picture into majority. So that he would be remember a hero,

Here is the map of the New Nigeria.
I would post the request of we yoruba , bendle and bayelsa online asking for us to be removed from nigeria and we would send another copy again to members of the national assembly,

Balewa and others would be prond of yar adua and he would go into the history book as an hero , of the new nigeria.  

It is time to give the fulani/hausa who are minority from satellite pictures , let make them majority please everybody.   Igbos call on your senators to stop blocking this historical move,   We are about to make history.

Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by blacksta(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2009
This is bleaching cream gone wrong
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by bawomolo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2009
bad belle people, the man is looking fit on a slim fast and hydroxycut diet.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Strength10: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2009
Beconrrich or whatever your name is, What the hell is wrong with you?? I thought you said you are an Engineer but from all indications, your thinking ability and comments make you sound like a person who barely finished secondary school. Any thread that written here, you try to infuse this nonsense that only you and your empty brains think and fantasize about. You should be ashamed of yourself as you constantly reveal the low IQ person you are. This forum is meant for healthy dicussion of Nigerian Issues not tribal pandering and division like you always bring up.  
How on earth will getting the yorubas, bendel and bayelsa out of nigeria improve Yaraduas health.? You told ijaw man to pray for him instead of bashing him, but you are here bringing up empty theories on how he could get well. You obviousy have no knowledge of Medical physiology. I thought you were smart but you disgust me. I think you should go ask google to employ you for minimum wage since all your time is spent salivating on a failed propaganda. I pray for your children because they will grow up confused, with the worst identity crises ever because their father cannot get over his sickness and empty fantasies.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by blacksta(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2009
Becomrrich:

ijawman, i have gone thru all your past post. i know you are an igboman, who hate yar adua.  look, this man is sick and it can happen to anyone. even you. All he needs from you is prayer.

And not this nonsense,   Some times i wonder about  you igbo people. You are wicked.  God is the one that give health. And not you ijawman. He gives to who ever he want. You should be praying for him and not insult him.

Where is your moral. For God sake what happen to people.   One thing i know is that if he remove the yoruba, bendle and bayelsa from nigeria. He would be well. i know it sound stupid, but my heart tell me. and you may call me stupid. but my heart does not decieve me. When moses told Pharaoh , let my people go so that they may serve him. Pharaoh refuse. Go and read the word of God.

When Jesus saw the tree, he told the tree to dry up, And just let Pharaoh refuses God brought problem in his life. It is only when Pharaoh let the people go that he became well. No man the yorubas says carry an ant hill. noman. i believe it is time to let go.

One thing i would like yar adua to do is to make sure that he put his people , who are already minority from satellite picture into majority. So that he would be remember a hero,

Here is the map of the New Nigeria.
I would post the request of we yoruba , bendle and bayelsa online asking for us to be removed from nigeria and we would send another copy again to members of the national assembly,

Balewa and others would be prond of yar adua and he would go into the history book as an hero , of the new nigeria.  

It is time to give the fulani/hausa who are minority from satellite pictures , let make them majority please everybody.   Igbos call on your senators to stop blocking this historical move,   We are about to make history.

This guy is a genius - Almost 6 issues highlighted in one post
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by ikeyman00(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2009
i said it before and i will repeat again

becomeyroroba slowpoke na bitter terrorist, tribalist fool and a loser!!!

confussionist!
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2009
Strength10 , iam a graduate. i am using one figure to write this. why get upset, it is not my fault too. It is just something i would not like to talk about. but awhile back before yar adua sickness became this bad. I ask that yar adua should let the yoruba, bendle to go , so that they can serve him. I ask people to pray for 100 days, and after that his sickness got worst. i have look for the portion on nairaland and i cant find it yet, where i wrote it. You see, i never took the the ministry that God gave me serious. God gave me a vision many years ago. And i just refuse my brother. my life is like that of jona and the fish,

No matter how much i try, something happen here and there that make me believe the vision is from God.

look after this event I take it more serious. I cant tell you everything.

Look yar adua have to let the yoruba,bendle and bayelsa to go. so that they can serve him. it is not everything they say over the internet.

a man can Run from God but God cant run from a man.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Iranoladun(f): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2009
Please leave Becomerich alone with his vision; the guy is a GENIUS. On Yaradua, let him also achieve his dream of becoming Nigeria first elected President to die in office after "a brief illness"
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2009
Na wa o! Nl.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by AloyEmeka9: 12:47am On Apr 10, 2009
You guys really need to pray fo rthat guy. He is looking pale and sickly indeed. A very nice and lovely guy that hates trouble and rancour. May he live longer.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by MaiSuya(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2009
kai! wetin dey happen to our dear presido? He looks like he's about to faint! God help him. . .
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Jakumo(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2009
Few of you realise that President Yar Adua has been fasting, praying and meditating non-stop since he assumed office, and the result of all that patriotic self-sacrifice is there for Nigeria to see, though government does concede that Disgruntled Elements can and should never be appeased.

A new promise of electricity for all Nigerians has been made, and this great change will be enjoyed by sceptics and believers alike, well before the next Ice Age.

Committes have been formed to establish all modalities applicable to repair and maintenance schedules for the transformation of Nigeria's road network into an eighth wonder of the world, from its current state of crater, pothole and erosion-gully saturation. The first ground shall be broken for this historic project no later than the year 2052.

To generate income for all tiers of the Nigerian government, legal luminaries in the Yar Adua administration have drafted legislature designed to empower government officials to arrest and tax fat people, in direct proportion to the difference between the suspect's own body weight and that of our president.   Profound obesity will henceforth be considered a criminal offence in Nigeria, and all citizens found guilty of that grave misdemeanor will be given the option of a fine only after having served ten years with hard labor as an unpaid road and highway repair laborer, at the discretion of the government.

In conformance with global initiatives aimed at assuring future generations a greener and more sustainable planet earth than the one we inherited from our predecessors, pollution-generating automobiles will gradually be phased out in Nigeria for all but the very rich, in order to wean Nigeria from her fossil fuel addiction by forcing all Nigerians to ride ten-speed bicycles to reach all destinations closer than 500 miles from the point of departure.  The resultant quantum leap in fitness levels of all Nigerians will naturally reduce to acceptable levels the number of Nigerian citizens who would have otherwise been subject to arrest and incarceration for aggravated obesity.  

Remember, one can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Please refer to the enclosed picture of US President Obama, in order to better understand the physical stature that ALL presidents, including Yar Adua, must work towards.

Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2009
You people need to go to school, look since the satellite picture show we are 50% of the population. under democracy, we would be collecting 50% of the revenue. sooner or later, you cant stop democracy. it would be force on you. and we would have 50% of the oil money

but if we go now. we would have only about 30% of the oil money. but if you are stupid, not to believe me. you would all suffer for it, mostly northerners.

if you do not want to us go. we want one man , one vote 1man1vote and we say no to 1man4vote. And i can tell you. i am not telling a lie. i have all members of the USA congress email. And we would sure it pass on the USA congress. So which one do you want 70% oil money or less than 50% of oil money or you want to be minority for ever,

do the calculation yourself.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=140519

indigenes of oil-producing areas starting with the member states of the commission with the highest production quantum of oil and shall rotate amongst member states in the order of production.” Part 1 Section 2 (1) (b) listed the member states of the commission as Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers.
Documents obtained from the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) shows that Akwa Ibom State topped crude oil production quantum for the first half of 2008 (January to July 2008) with 92,864,465 barrels (representing 28.05 per cent) as against the total of 331,017,271 barrels. The RMAFC document dated February 2009 and titled “Revised 13 per cent Derivation Indices (January-July 2008) for the Sharing of Derivation Fund from the Federation Account” listed other states in the order of production of barrels of crude oil during the period under review as follows: Rivers (84,119,047), Delta (80,848,289), Bayelsa (38,341,667), Ondo (18,591,642), Edo (5,966,489), Abia (5,196,707) and Imo (5,088,965).
Crude oil production figures for 2007 also show that Akwa-Ibom led the pack with 202,784,331 barrels or 32.05 per cent of the total production of 632,554,146 barrels. Figures for the other states in the order of ranking are Rivers (200,733,004), Delta (97,755,551), Bayelsa (77,177,299), Ondo (36,047,188), Imo (9,607,666), Abia (8,145,117) and Edo (303,990). These figures, however, contrasts with 2006 crude oil production data in use before the revised figures of February 2009. That data shows Rivers topping the production quantum and accounting for 36.86 per cent of the total. Other states accounted for the following production: Akwa-Ibom (23.06 per cent), Bayelsa (15.45 per cent), Delta (13.87 per cent), Ondo (5.79 per cent), Cross River (2.02 per cent), Imo (1.58 per cent), Abia (1.11 per cent) and Edo (0.23 per cent).
The upsurge in violence and activities of militants especially in the Niger Delta states of Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta has led to decline in crude oil production in these three states.
Moreover, the ceding of oil wells under the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, which has been reversed by the Yar’Adua administration, has also changed the status quo. These have largely accounted for the loss of the top spot in crude oil production to Akwa-Ibom State. But the prevailing crude oil production data
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by IFELEKE(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Do we really need to concern ourselves with his health much? I mean the man continues to claim he is in good health, I say we start bombarding him with requests to act or resign rather than focus on his fragile image. For all we know, it may be that the cameras have turned to taking 10-20lbs off him or something and the warts could be as a result of photoshop editing gone wrong. I would not put it past those BAD BELLES out there to do all they can to make him look sickly. grin Roflmao!!
LOL grin
@Poster,
Go home where?
When Turai don vow say nah on top power the man go die grin
We should all follow kobo's advise, It's Hightime we forgot about the president's health and focus on the Nation's Health which you will all agree with me is worse than that of the President.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2009
you would notice it says production drop, this reduce mmilitia action and increase production.

if yar adua budget of 2.9 trillion.

when we practice true democracy. it means we would get 1.45 trillion of the money while you people get 1.45 trillion.

But if we leave. you people allow us to leave you get 70% of 2.9 trillion,

2.9 x 70 /100 = 2.03 trillion.

Now we would have only 0.9 trillion

New Nigeria get 2.03 trillion
New Benin get 0.9 trillion

The truth is that production would increase because less than 10% militia .

So you expect Nigeria to go as much as 3.5 trillion and benin 1.5 trillion.

But if we remain in nigeria. And 1man1vote .

of the 2.9 trillion . we would get 1.45 while Nigeria would get 1.45 trillion. But if they allow us to leave they get 2.03 trillion more money for development.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by onyengbu1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2009
if anybody needs prayers, it is Becomrich.

That guy is a psycho, a retard and possibly, a yoruba almajiri all put together prowling the internet.

You people have heard (from him) that Yaradua will be Ok if he let yoruba and bendel people go, very very soon, he will tell us again that reading satellite images from him will make everyone see tommorrow.

This guy really really needs help.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2009
When God said that pharaoh should let is people go, he refuse and God did sign and wonders to show Pharous he should let its people go. read. And look at the second story, Namaan refused he was not going to wash in jordan and only became clean when he wash in jordan.

This does not make sense too. God does not have to make sense to man. Even the concept of God its self does not make sense . To him that believe allthing are possible.  I believe God have power and can heal. it is left for yar adua my brother. I do not have healing God but i believe God have healing power. He should just test Gods power.

What look like madness to man is sense to God, Only God understand baby. Yar adua should test God.

Look the webmaster of redeeemed website name is solomon odita, if you do not believe this. they should ask him to bring out the date stella obasanjo dies. And what i wrote days before.

2 Kings 5
Naaman Healed of Leprosy
1 Now Naaman was commander of the army of the king of Aram. He was a great man in the sight of his master and highly regarded, because through him the LORD had given victory to Aram. He was a valiant soldier, but he had leprosy. [a]
2 Now bands from Aram had gone out and had taken captive a young girl from Israel, and she served Naaman's wife. 3 She said to her mistress, "If only my master would see the prophet who is in Samaria! He would cure him of his leprosy."

4 Naaman went to his master and told him what the girl from Israel had said. 5 "By all means, go," the king of Aram replied. "I will send a letter to the king of Israel." So Naaman left, taking with him ten talents [b] of silver, six thousand shekels [c] of gold and ten sets of clothing. 6 The letter that he took to the king of Israel read: "With this letter I am sending my servant Naaman to you so that you may cure him of his leprosy."

7 As soon as the king of Israel read the letter, he tore his robes and said, "Am I God? Can I kill and bring back to life? Why does this fellow send someone to me to be cured of his leprosy? See how he is trying to pick a quarrel with me!"

8 When Elisha the man of God heard that the king of Israel had torn his robes, he sent him this message: "Why have you torn your robes? Have the man come to me and he will know that there is a prophet in Israel." 9 So Naaman went with his horses and chariots and stopped at the door of Elisha's house. 10 Elisha sent a messenger to say to him, "Go, wash yourself seven times in the Jordan, and your flesh will be restored and you will be cleansed."

11 But Naaman went away angry and said, "I thought that he would surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the LORD his God, wave his hand over the spot and cure me of my leprosy. 12 Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than any of the waters of Israel? Couldn't I wash in them and be cleansed?" So he turned and went off in a rage.

13 Naaman's servants went to him and said, "My father, if the prophet had told you to do some great thing, would you not have done it? How much more, then, when he tells you, 'Wash and be cleansed'!" 14 So he went down and dipped himself in the Jordan seven times, as the man of God had told him, and his flesh was restored and became clean like that of a young boy.

Exodus 12

29 At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well. 30 Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without someone dead.

The Exodus
31 During the night Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron and said, "Up! Leave my people, you and the Israelites! Go, worship the LORD as you have requested. 32 Take your flocks and herds, as you have said, and go. And also bless me."
33 The Egyptians urged the people to hurry and leave the country. "For otherwise," they said, "we will all die!"
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by onyengbu1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2009
Now, he is a preacher shocked

Cant Seun or Richyblack do something about this weirdo?
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by Becomrrich: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2009
ANd i am telling you of a greater power than that, a power that is greater than science. That name. it does not fail. Let yar adua try it. You remember once I said if yar adua would let the yorubas , bendle and bayelsa go, I said i would give him my kidney. Do you think i am crazy,  No I am not believe I have seen that power work and it would not fail. If yar adua is sincere.

when doctors give up on you, while not try God. I am a person that try everything. And if a doctor who is a human been like yar adua tell him to take a drug, which is small like beans. Yar adua would take it.

What would God ask of man??

When I was very young, there use to be this men,  your fathers would remember them, they would have a sharpe knife and start cutting thierself and dances. people in lagos can you remember them. Very sharpe knife. And this knife would not cut thier skin.

Mr science can you explain the science of that. There is no science to that. It is power beyoud science.
Re: Your President Is Ghostly- He Needs To Go Home by 4Play(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2009
His health condition is troubling because of the problem of succession. They need to have a contingency plan to have a Northern replacement in place in the event of his death. Obviously, the VP should instantly resign in such an eventuality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police, SSS, Immigration Hunt Ribadu Over 'False Asset Declaration' / Bomber Had No Passport -- Was Smuggled Into Airplane (Eye Witness) / General Beaten By Thugs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.