Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari (38278 Views)

No Official Reaction From Nnamdi Kanu On Ozubulu Church Massacre? / Nigeria has finished me!! / If Nigeria Has No Official Religion.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by olamybabz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
ajepako:

And the 'light' being who?
Our ancestor from Daura?
No, your descendants from Sambisa
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Bnladan(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
wayne4loan:
We all know that the Muslims are the true problem of Nigeria ....... Religion of peace
Yeah, Islam is a religion of peace. Dats y muslims in dis forum dnt abuse or insult any other religion in dis forum. Many a times ignorant followers of other religions abuse islam and muslims in this forum. I believe dat no religion teaches insult or blasphemy, so whosoever does dat is ignorant and a bad fellow irrespective of whatsoever religion he practises. #Icallforpeace
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
themilanway:

Pay them little attention.They accuse Buhari and APC of using propanganda to win the election,yet they were dishing out propanganda in droves just to remain in power.

Going by all the trash they said prior election,one would have thought Nigeria by now would have been declared an islamic Nation.

Pathetic set of people.
You are the most pathetic! Do we now begin to show you evidence of buhari campaigning along religious lines?
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by abnsugbe: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
wayne4loan:
We all know that the Muslims are the true problem of Nigeria ....... Religion of peace

The only solution to terrorism is a complete ban of Islamic doctrine in any form or shape. Anything apart from that is nothing but ineffective window dressing. Yes, for the sake of humanity, we now need to through away the child with dirty water. I am tired of hearing that jingle that says: "not all Muslims are terrorists" or "Islam is a peaceful Religion ". When Islam is banned and they still need to worship a God, a new God can be created for them and a new holy book will be written for them. Simple.
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by ajepako(f): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
olamybabz:
No, your descendants from Sambisa

I like that better.. grin
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by jaybee(f): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
korrej:
can the president say this in an Islamic settings...
NB. no question mark in that sentence.

COME ON. PMB IS NOT A COWARD LIKE MOST OF YOUR LEADERS. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ISLAMIC SETTING? WHEN PMB DECLARED AND DIRECTED THAT GOVERNMENT HAS STOPPED SPONSORING MUSLIM HAJJ PILGRIMAGE; WHAT IS MORE TO SAYING NO OFFICIAL RELIGION

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. YOU'LL GET TO KNOW THE PRESIDENT IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by MabraO: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
blueto:
I have discovered that Buhari makes controversial statements each time he is away from Nigeria

He said Nigerians are calling him baba go slow, while he was in the US.
and look at what he is depicting now in France!

why is he not making such despicable & myopic assertions while in Nigeria??

Did u read it or u just jumped to conclusion?

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
themilanway:

Pay them little attention.They accuse Buhari and APC of using propanganda to win the election,yet they were dishing out propanganda in droves just to remain in power.

Going by all the trash they said prior election,one would have thought Nigeria by now would have been declared an islamic Nation.

Pathetic set of people.
Those guys make me sick to my marrows. PDP is nothing but a curse upon this nation and indeed humanity.
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by jomoh: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
blueto:

declined and discarded.

It remains with You..

Instead of you to go and modify your comment to hide your stupidity, you're here declining what is in your blood.

Ode.

olamybabz:
lol. It was buhari that asked him not to read it. I wonder how passed English in WAEC

I don't just understand how someone with brain could be that foolish.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
yes Mr President Nigeria has no official religion now we want the Sharia law in North scraped
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
see deception nah. i know the brown roof slaves will start jumping up now, saying that buharam is a saint well, ask him if he has paid this year's OIC dues. fools will fail to understand that the zoo is a member of ORGANIZATION of ISLAMIC COUNTRIES....................... now you get it dont you? not secular but ISLAMIC COUNTRIES o so you see why the pedophile is an illiterate? and the South West in bred children fools? buhari can lie oooooooooooooooooo but radio biafra will keep exposing him.
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
scrap the sharia law merge it with our legal system excluding human right abuses like flogging,stoning and burying human alive
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by broxymall(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
am just here to read the highest likes
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Temihamzee85: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
TnkGod....hope emeka,nonso,chika,ngozi we ve peace of mind nw on d lslamic agenda issue nw....................wailers
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by chukkiephil(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hahahahaha misleading topic!! I thought it came from the horse's mouth!!! angry I want buhari to say it!!! grin
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by wayne4loan: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
abnsugbe:

The only solution to terrorism is a complete ban of Islamic doctrine in any form or shape. Anything apart from that is nothing but ineffective window dressing. Yes, for the sake of humanity, we now need to through away the child with dirty water. I am tired of hearing that jingle that says: "not all Muslims are terrorists" or "Islam is a peaceful Religion ". When Islam is banned and they still need to worship a God, a new God can be created for them and a new holy book will be written for them. Simple.
Good point, how I wish all these could be archived in the nearest future ..." I have a dream that one day the world will at everlasting peace".
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
good one Mr President, this is one of the things, the masses wants to hear .
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
hassan85:
Yes! Nigerians ought to know ds. But wailers, Gej, ffk, biafrud, and bigot easterners are bent towards dividing d nation around dt direction. During the Election rather than focus on issues, Gej exacerbated religous divide with ffk running to the east everyday... We have come of age. Religion doesnt put food on our table. Lets all fear God and be Godly shun useles religious hypocracy used 4 corruption and angrandizment!

Preach to your religious sister to Marry a man irrespective of his religion.
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by iWise(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigeria has no official religion, yet heads of all government owned schools all over the country compel their students to take part in one religious activity or the other. Virtually all official identification documents have fields for it's holder's religious affiliation. Abeg park well. Nigeria has 2 De facto "official religions" o jaare.
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
jomoh:

Instead of you to go and modify your comment to hide your stupidity, you're here declining what is in your blood.

Ode.

I don't just understand how someone with brain could be that foolish.

this is an impeccable abysmal

enough of slandering infractions angry
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by ephi123(f): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
blueto:
I have discovered that Buhari makes controversial statements each time he is away from Nigeria

Oga, did you read the article at all?? cheesy

"The president made the declaration Sunday in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, at the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria."

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
but it is now islam undecided undecided undecided
hahahaha, ur wailing of islamisation has failed

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Forwetinnah: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
....therefore remove the Islamic inscription on the Naira and Military logo. Danke!!
That he said it doesn't mean he believes it...doing the same rigmarole he did during elections to appease the gullible . Bite that cake at your own peril...his ISIS mercenaries are already in town
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by tayour917i(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:

what an irony of life!

when a fool calls you a fool

Then the fools become 2.... tongue tongue
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by j4sure(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
says who?
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by jomoh: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
blueto:
this is an impeccable abysmal
enough of slandering infractions angry
I refuse to continue exchanging words with Aro patient.

I give up.
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
The Musilims should please organise their own missionary to the IDP in the NE abi them no get?
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Bugacorp: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigeria has never been a secular state, Nigeria is a multi religious country since its inception.
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by stave9ja(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
blueto:

cant you read/......
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Panzerfaust(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
nnafather:
Message delivered by a mere commissioner is not acceptable.
Bt a quote by a jobless Nairalander like you is?
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by barbstee(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
blueto:

its clear u neva bothered to read d post nw go read it and modify ur post.
Thank me later
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by hassan85(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
stickncarrot:

Preach to your religious sister to Marry a man irrespective of his religion.
Its Haram. Not negotiable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) / Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.