Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari (38277 Views)

No Official Reaction From Nnamdi Kanu On Ozubulu Church Massacre? / Nigeria has finished me!! / If Nigeria Has No Official Religion.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by wayne4loan: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2015
olayinka63:

Islam has no bad or corrupt side, it is the people that are corrupt. Meanwhile I have just shown you the good side of a Muslim by using the kind words instead of abusive or provocative words
okay sir .... Never knew u were a Muslim, u are quite different from few Muslims I have converse with .... Shalom and remain blessed
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by nationwide1(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2015
braine:
True. I wonder how one of the religions can just decide to take us hostage.
On the paper it's true but in practice, we know the truth.

Even Buhari does not believe in what he sent Prof Osibanjo to go and say because as far as a Fulani Muslim is concerned, his religion is the most superior and everyone must bow to it.
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2015
jomoh:

I don't know who you're trying to impress with your excessive and unnecessary use of grammar but if you know your communication rules well you will keep your use of words to a simple level on a public forum.

Back to your comment: who cares if you modified it or not, it is for your own good. So that people won't see you for what you won't be proud of.

The grammar is one of my hallmarks.

please, let there be truce!
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by olayinka63: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
wayne4loan:
okay sir .... Never knew u were a Muslim, u are quite different from few Muslims I have converse with .... Shalom and remain blessed
Thanks
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by jomoh: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
wayne4loan:
few, very few
There is a very big difference between Muslims and Islam.

Islam is perfect Muslims are not.
Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by jomoh: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2015
blueto:

The grammar is one of my hallmarks.

please, let there be truce!

Honestly I must commend your cool head posture. Your initial post that led to all this was in stark contrast of your real self. With this kind of personality, you shouldn't be the one to criticise the way you did initially. We should instead be optimistic even if we are not of the same faith, tribe or race.

PMB might not be your preferred president and he is definitely not perfect but you can't take one fact away from him, his good side for the country far outweighs his bad and he has a very good intention for this country not in his mind alone but in his actions. Let's give him our support no matter how little.

If we refuse to support him but instead start to rubbish his personality, we will not only suffer it as a Nation but we also risk incurring the wrath of God.

Am not a GEJ fan because of his lax disposition to security and corruption but not even PMB can take away from him the fact that he built most of our working power plants only that his body language towards corruption made it easy for its sabotage. Any attempt to take that fact away from him will be calling on Gods wrath. That is why even APC can only refer to PMB's body language and not his physical or financial intervention.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari by toonzay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
MARINS:
we are not one people.
really? no segregation bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.