Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Dont Fall Victim, Pics - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dont Fall Victim, Pics (54204 Views)

Dont Fall For This New Cheap "Airtel" Scam / Dont Fall for Airtel 100 naira For 1GB Scam / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Fantabulous(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
exxell:

Yea..... Slye! Thats his name. Queer name though. But I dont think he is really sly. That powerbank charges my iphone many times and it doesnt heat up. This is a very succint definition of originality. I think he even sells it cheap coz even when the price of dollar was low, it was selling 5,500 on Amazon. But he still sold 6,500 or 7,500 to me. Am not much interested in the price. Much concerned with the performance. Just imagine that PapaNnamdi asked on time. Am using the powerbank now.

Seconded Bro,

You guys can check his thread on:https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/techsturvs-power-banks-hq-lumsingtm/9

His power banks re really the bomb.. .

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by flyca: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Marksule:
What About this one I saw on konga . Is it good??

No-one can reliably tell you if its good or not from this picture.

You need to know how much power it gives out. Besides, the surface area (that is the photosensitive area) of that charger is too small. Do you know that the typical PV board, the type you see on rooftops typically has a Power of 50W even with its wider surface area? Usually the 1.5W most of these kind of chargers use is too small so you need to charge to a reasonable extent before you can use.

OP said he charged for two days, how much sun was available those days? Did you place is directly under the sun without obstructions, did you tilt it toward the sun at the az angle? If it doesn't have a charger controller embedded into it, then you have to follow the sun's direction by yourself. Even though I need to see the internal circuitry before I can tell, you need to know if it has an effective charge controller embedded into it.

I bought a test solar PV I bought my test PV paper with Hanergy, Beijing for approx 16K in July. Flat as paper, and foldable, just about twice your surface area, but very intelligent sumtin. wink paper with Hanergy, Beijing for approx 16K in July. Flat as paper, and foldable, just about twice your surface area, but very intelligent sumtin. wink
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Fantabulous(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Marksule:
What About this one I saw on konga . Is it good??

Isn't that the type of what the op is talking about
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by kuljayms1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
the painful thing is dat i used my last 6k to buy it, and i am currently unemployed, may God purnish the producer, the distributor, the importer, the marketer and the seller
AMEN angry
No vex u hear... Such is life. Meanwhile OP u black o. Bleach small abeg *winks* *i don pick race*
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Marksule(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
flyca:
No-one can reliably tell you if its good or not from this picture. You can refer to my previous post, if you really need help.
Ok
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
kuljayms1:

No vex u hear... Such is life. Meanwhile OP u black o. Bleach small abeg *winks* *i don pick race*
bkack is beautiful angry angry
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by feldido(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Favparis:
For now the highest capacity of power bank is 16,000mAh. Anything above this is FAKE. Others should take note

Power bank can be of any capacity, it depends on the number of batteries Inside.

Each battery is rated as 2600mAh(Samsung),
That's y i tweaked mine with 8 batteries.
8X2600 = 20800mAh grin
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Fantabulous:

Seconded Bro,

You guys can check his thread on:https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/techsturvs-power-banks-hq-lumsingtm/9

His power banks re really the bomb.. .

is he a boko haram recruit?
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Obascoetubi: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
exxell:

Brother google Lumsing. They sell it for 4,000 in the US. But there is a verified seller on Nairaland. Bought from him at 6,500 or 7,000 last year. I have never stopped smiling.

NB
THE PRICE MAY HAVE COME DOWN OO. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE CONTACTING THEM. BUT I CAN VOUCH THAT THE PRODUCT IS PURE QUALITY!

try this & u wl not regret of buying it

http:///30000mah-power-bank-with-usb-led-light-and-usb-fan-black-1849394

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by shidof(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
donhils:

I also use Romoss powerbank and it works perfectly well. It's rated 10000mah and it charges my 3140mah battery 3 complete times from 5% to 100% and then charge to like 15 or 20% before it finally gives up. Isn't that amazing?
using the same power bank also
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by dragon2(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Solar panel is 1.5 w @ 5v or 300 mA.
Capacity is 25000mAh.
Charging time per day is abt 7hrs at solar panel efficiency of 80%.
Estimate current delivered to the battery per day from solar panel (without adding accessories to the power bank.) is 2000mA- 2100mA.
Est. time of full charge should be 10-11 bright sunlit days.

Comment subject to correction by more knowledgeable persons.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by timothybet2(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Beetee1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bros, please don't generalize it cos I'm using the same device. Exactly the same thing was procured for our field usage for myself and colleague and the stuff have been working so fine for more than a month. Meanwhile, i first saw it with one of my biggest boss (AGM) and thereby recommended it procurement and no one has ever had any issue with. Your complain could be due to factory error or the USB is faulty, try to do some troubleshooting or go back for change. all the best
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

lol, me an u knw say evil spirit of addiction dey dis NL,
seun, ur babalawo good die grin
Lolz, no be small addiction oo. Anyday i didn't come on NL, i always feel like something was wrong. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by digitsolution: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Seriously you get mind to buy this kind power bank. Anything Solar is an alternative it can't be as effective as the real deal.

PapaNnamdi:
It is high time we did something about china products, just yesterday i bought a solar powered power bank, for a huge amount of money because i thought it would save me the stress of carrying phone charger about, so i bought it.

when i got home i discovered something the power bank seems to be photosensitive, as its charging led flashes when under the sun,
but this is just a hoax, it doesnt charge, i left it in the sun for close to 2days now, and it doesnt have any charged voltages for my phone, it just flashes its led when in the sun so the buyer assumes its realy working but its not.
i dont know how they did it, but they did it, its a fake solar power bank,
here is what it looks like, does this happen anywhere else or only in Nigeria?
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by digitsolution: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
exxell:

Brother google Lumsing. They sell it for 4,000 in the US. But there is a verified seller on Nairaland. Bought from him at 6,500 or 7,000 last year. I have never stopped smiling.

NB
THE PRICE MAY HAVE COME DOWN OO. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE CONTACTING THEM. BUT I CAN VOUCH THAT THE PRODUCT IS PURE QUALITY!

Can I have his contact info?

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Spybradd: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
eleko1:

igbo this,igbo that ..
THOU ART A FACTORY MADE FOOOL
grin
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Spybradd: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
eleko1:

igbo this,igbo that ..
THOU ART A FACTORY MADE FOOOL
grin
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by deebrain(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
the painful thing is dat i used my last 6k to buy it, and i am currently unemployed, may God purnish the producer, the distributor, the importer, the marketer and the seller
AMEN angry

And the Lord replied to Nnamdi's father,

"Sir, next time test the product and confirm it works before paying. I have reserved My Holy punishing skills for the devil and his angels-stop bothering Me."
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by UchecoOtentic(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
AMEN angry
Your sins has been forgiven

NEXT..
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by lebete3000: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
puresoul1:
OK I won't thanks next

whether you like it or not, the OP shared an important finding which you benefited from.

To the OP, it might not be the real China guys per se but our Chinco-looking brotherz from d East.

No insults intended abeg but na dem dey "creative" pass *picks race*
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
deebrain:

And the Lord replied to Nnamdi's father,

"Sir, next time test the product and confirm it works before paying. I have reserved My Holy punishing skills for the devil and his angels-stop bothering Me."
sir u have to purnish them, its so original to be fake, the charging led flashes when in the sun, what other ways do i need to test it
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by segzicres(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Baroba:

Unnecessary comment, so na only Igbo biz men are unscrupulous? You are not even sure who sold it to him..
but who went to china to oder for fake and imported it?
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by stankezzy: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
bukatee2015:
My broda, go get this type,it hv been serving me for 2 months now,13,000mah, very solid and reliable, charges my Bold 5 fully @ least 4 times before 0%
oga this your 13000mah is just 3000 mah, just check it , one lithium battery (1850) is a little bigger than AA finger battery , how many finger battery do u think can enter that thing , including the charging system , at most two. so it is likely 3000 mah
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
yt
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by frebor(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
exxell:

His name is slye.... His counterpart is habeebpain or so. Search them on nairaland.

Thanks for the recommendations.

[quote author=digitsolution post=38075101][/quote]

Contacts slye or habeebpain on whatsapp -08036805325/07088535479
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by hustla(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yomieluv:
I stopped buying power-bank when I have bought fake 3 times..even the one I bought at slot is not different.

Power-bank is rubbish,its just a hoax to fool Nigeria.

Bro
Buy a Xiaomi powerbank, it always has a serial number u can use to verify its authenticity on their website

I think Jumia sells it

wink
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by biggz82: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Is dis not biger Dan charger, it's better ur carry ur charger dan dis big 4 nothing
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Tonydeeb(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thanks for the info bro, I currently use this "TUODA" power bank, which is pretty fair for the cost - 8400mah @ 4k...
Thanks nonetheless, I have been planning on getting a power bank which I saw on konga claimed to feature 50000mAh @ 4k, and I've been crazy about getting it since I saw it few days ago...this post is really enlightening, as I got to learn one or two things from the comments so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full List Of 4g Smartphones With Band 28(700) That Will Work With Glo 4G Network / My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! / It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.