Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Re: A Definite Major Purpose Makes The Difference - Personal Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Re: A Definite Major Purpose Makes The Difference - Personal Development (733 Views)

'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot / What Is Your Definite Major Purpose In Life? - Personal Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: A Definite Major Purpose Makes The Difference - Personal Development by bare1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
I continue to speak on finding a definite major purpose for life because this is the bedrock of success attainment of any individual and such the key to the growth of the society, for the collective work of more individuals of purpose can only mean the attainment of the purpose of society. It is only for a lack of purpose that a person could be doing things that obviously do not lead to anywhere beneficial. It is for a lack of purpose that people would blindly follow leaders without stopping to think and assess if that leader is on a right path. There are good and bad leaders, and while a good leader seeks to help you be a better person, a bad leader does not consider others and as such lead them to destruction.

There are many more detriments of a lack of purpose but I would rather focus on its essence. With a definite major purpose, it becomes clear to you where you are heading in life and so rather than fade away with the teeming population of people that just roam through life without a dream or plan to better their lives and acquire wealth, you would be focused on setting and reaching goals that take you closer to your destination. With a definite major purpose, you are bound to live a happy and successful, the life you truly desire.

We all have a purpose in life and also responsibilities to fulfill, but many suffer because they are not aware of this and become more selfish which leads only them and none other to doom, for when you know your purpose then you understand the relevance of others to your life and the essence of life itself. That is one thing successful people know and are totally exploiting it to grow richer.

My advice to all is to relax a moment from all you see around you - most are only illusions - and take time to rethink and reprioritise your life. If you are not living the life you desire then something is definitely wrong.

If you seek support to get your life in order, finding your definite major purpose and heading to that life of happiness, success, wealth and abundance that you desire, I am willing to assist you. Just drop me a message in my inbox or send a text and we will take it from there.

(1) (Reply)

Am Addicted To Gambling! How Can I Stop. Advice Pls!! / Which Has the brightest Future?? / Relevance Of CISA Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.