Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nitel Pensioners Should Come In (160069 Views)

Privatisation: NITEL, MTEL To Employ 10,000 Nigerians – NATCOM / Netcom- Successor To NITEL Is Recruiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by arewaa: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
AREWAA
October 9th...... feasible ? Can someone in the house confirm. YES or NO.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:58am On Sep 16, 2017
arewaa:

AREWAA

What did you hear and id your source not credible ?
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by segzy3(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2017
I don't think oluti and PTAD are at loggerheads. Not long ago oluti postrated and apologized before Sharon & nitel union reps and I doubt if there is any stakeholders meeting. Nitel docs are currently undergoing review.

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
segzy3:
I don't think oluti and PTAD are at loggerheads. Not long ago oluti postrated and apologized before Sharon & nitel union reps and I doubt if there is any stakeholders meeting. Nitel docs are currently undergoing review.

Thank you. So then, we can safely assume no impediments are feasible and smooth sailing can be expected for us.

By the way, #segzy3, it's been a long time ?
Welcome back.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Leocent(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
arewaa:

AREWAA

NO.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by dumebi2605: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello House,

Please my family and I have an ISSUE with my LATE father's pensioner/arrears.

When my father die my mom and I usually visit the branch he used frequently to obtain his account details and one faithful day the customer service person gave us his balance reluctantly and it was the complete pension/arrears. We hired a lawyer and had an estate account opened since my dad didn't have a WILL but to our surprise the money we received was exactly HALF the full amount.

After much deliberation we decided to hire another lawyer to PROBE the said BANK and confirm why the whole amount wasn't given to us and just recently the bank confirmed that the amount we received(IN THE ESTATE ACCOUNT) the was what they received from NITEL.

Please house how can we push further to get this resolved.

Is the anyone we can speak with in NITEL/FINANCE or ANYWHERE to confirm what the bank said is true.

Thanks in Anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Leonpek: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
My name is Olu Ayodeji, a pension claims representative. We assist our aged populace to facilitate the payment of outstanding pension benefits all over Nigeria.
No more endless queueing in Abuja, etc to collect backlog of payments by our clients. No more health issues, deaths, forfeiture, etc associated to unpaid pension collection. Reach us on 07080811700.

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Optimist4life: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Leonpek:
My name is Olu Ayodeji, a pension claims representative. We assist our aged populace to facilitate the payment of outstanding pension benefits all over Nigeria.
No more endless queueing in Abuja, etc to collect backlog of payments by our clients. No more health issues, deaths, forfeiture, etc associated to unpaid pension collection. Reach us on 07080811700.
You be confirmed Scammer. Guy be careful ooo. Where your company dey sef?

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by dumebi2605: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guys pls anyone out there that can advise us on the way forward.

dumebi2605:
Hello House,

Please my family and I have an ISSUE with my LATE father's pensioner/arrears.

When my father die my mom and I usually visit the branch he used frequently to obtain his account details and one faithful day the customer service person gave us his balance reluctantly and it was the complete pension/arrears. We hired a lawyer and had an estate account opened since my dad didn't have a WILL but to our surprise the money we received was exactly HALF the full amount.

After much deliberation we decided to hire another lawyer to PROBE the said BANK and confirm why the whole amount wasn't given to us and just recently the bank confirmed that the amount we received(IN THE ESTATE ACCOUNT) the was what they received from NITEL.

Please house how can we push further to get this resolved.

Is the anyone we can speak with in NITEL/FINANCE or ANYWHERE to confirm what the bank said is true.

Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Chocho4real(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by segzy3(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Chocho4real:
http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-approves-payment-of-nigeria-airways-staff-entitlements/
it doesn't affect nitel.Nigeria airways has been paid 7.5years out of 15years payoff agreed with them before fg concessions the airports. So they only protested for the remaining 7 and a half years remaining and which the government has acceded to.however there won't be life pension for those affected. Nitel pension verification should commence before Oct end according to insider

1 Like

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by brosiye99(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
The Nigerian airways people are lucky sha. Them done hammer. Lol. The Minister of Aviation is a former Nigeria Airways Pilot and he was the one that pushed this deal for them being close to the President. However, huge payments have their drawback in the sense that within a few years, it is easy to easily squander the money. Monthly pension payments are the best in my opinion.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
brosiye99:
The Nigerian airways people are lucky sha. Them done hammer. Lol. The Minister of Aviation is a former Nigeria Airways Pilot and he was the one that pushed this deal for them being close to the President. However, huge payments have their drawback in the sense that within a few years, it is easy to easily squander the money. Monthly pension payments are the best in my opinion.

so what patern of payment are we expecting from the FG. (monthly or in years). if in years, how many years are we looking at from the balance of 20?. cause i dont understand this PTAD vs Oluti and court story. thanks

cc; Blakklukluxklan
Segzy3
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by segzy3(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
0taPiaPia:

so what patern of payment are we expecting from the FG. (monthly or in years). if in years, how many years are we looking at from the balance of 20?. cause i dont understand this PTAD vs Oluti and court story. thanks

cc; Blakklukluxklan
Segzy3
we are not looking at how many years for now cos we've been placed on life pension and discussion for I think 6yrs will be after the pension has commenced.however the nitel rep are saying arrears from when fg approved the restoration of nitel workers to life pension will be paid and I heard the verification will likely hold third week of Oct so I think before long the timetable will be out cos I heard PTSD had to move it back so as to be held October

2 Likes

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
brosiye99:

Yes bro, you are right. It's not easy to manage large windfall especially coming to people who have been financially seriously famished.
In this case, we are lucky to've arrears of about 6 years to be paid later.
When lump sums are coming for civil servants, there is always a convergence of drain-pipes in form of businesses to fritter them away.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:56am On Sep 26, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Yes bro, you are right. It's not easy to manage large windfall especially coming to people who have been financially seriously famished.
In this case, we are lucky to've arrears of about 6 years to be paid later.
When lump sums are coming for civil servants, there is always a convergence of drain-pipes in form of businesses to fritter them away.

in other words we shouldn't be expecting much money. ie monthly payment. forgi e my curosity!.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Dagospelking: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Let's pray they done forget us. ...

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Dagospelking: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2017
Let ptad no forget Nitel/mtel..make we pray ooo!

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by antiomic: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Please we all should be at alert. Don't listen to anyone who tells you he/she will help you facilitate anything regarding verification.

1 Share

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by arewaa: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2017
AREWAA
Just like me, we aged pensioners of NITEL/MTEL are worried.
When is our verification coming up? Please when........ Is 9th Oct 2017 a reliable date?
We are waiting and will continue praying.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by antiomic: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
The Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD), will commence its second phase of verification in Lagos State from 18th – 29th September 2017. The third phase of the verification exercise will commence from 16th-21st October, 2017 in Oyo and Ogun States.
Civil Service Pensioners are to come along with both originals and photocopies of their employment records.

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by antiomic: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
arewaa:
AREWAA
Just like me, we aged pensioners of NITEL/MTEL are worried.
When is our verification coming up? Please when........ Is 9th Oct 2017 a reliable date?
We are waiting and will continue praying.

It won't exceed October by God's unfailing grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Leocent(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
antiomic:

antiomic:

[quote author=antiomic post=61099928]

This announce is fr6 m ptad twitter handle. Hopefully our own will come after.
Announcement the
Verification Exercise for
Pensioners of New
Nigerian Newspapers,
NICON Insurance,
Nigerian Defence
Academy (civilian)../1
View details ·
PTAD Nigeria
@PTADNigeria Oct 2
Replying to
@PTADNigeria
And Nigeria Re-
Insurance under the
Defined Benefit
Scheme …/2
View conversation ·
PTAD Nigeria
@PTADNigeria Oct 2
Replying to
@PTADNigeria
The Field Verification
commences from the
2nd– 6th of October at
the following locations
…/3
View conversation ·
PTAD Nigeria
@PTADNigeria Oct 2
Replying to
@PTADNigeria
Lagos Centre : NUT
Pavillion, Plot 5, block
B, NERDC Road, Beside
Tisco Plaza, Alausa,
Ikeja, Lagos …/4
View conversation ·
PTAD Nigeria
@PTADNigeria Oct 2
Replying to
@PTADNigeria
Abuja Centre: PTAD
Headquarters, No 22
Katsina-Ala Crescent,
Off Yedseram Street,
Maitama, Abuja …·
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by eniwaye2: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2017
pls do dis verification concern Nitel
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Maprince4: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2017
why is nitel not part of other civil servant for their verification? why Nitel own case is different?
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Leocent(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2017
antiomic:

Tt seems that after this week, they may be going to DSC. The files of Nitel/Mtel being reviewed is said to be up to 35,000 and until that is completed, no verification date.

SOURCE: PTAD twitter page.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by eddie7: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Leocent:

Tt seems that after this week, they may be going to DSC. The files of Nitel/Mtel being reviewed is said to be up to 35,000 and until that is completed, no verification date.

SOURCE: PTAD twitter page.
Heard there's gonna be a meeting tomorrow between PTAD & representatives from NITEL/MTEL. Someone please confirm
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2017
eddie7:

Heard there's gonna be a meeting tomorrow between PTAD & representatives from NITEL/MTEL. Someone please confirm

Yeah. We've been reliably informed that the meeting is ongoing in Abuja right now.
We might get a feedback before the end of today.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by eddie7: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Yeah. We've been reliably informed that the meeting is ongoing in Abuja right now.
We might get a feedback before the end of today.
Thanks for keeping ur eyes n ears for us all...
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
eddie7:

Thanks for keeping ur eyes n ears for us all...

But it turned out that the meeting was a press conference by PTAD and nothing peculiar to Nitel/Mtel.
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by eddie7: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

But it turned out that the meeting was a press conference by PTAD and nothing peculiar to Nitel/Mtel.
Ooops. Matters arising
Re: Nitel Pensioners Should Come In by Maprince4: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

so no news yet on Nitel/Mtel

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Calling / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.