Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries (42703 Views)

Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC / Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Just WOW.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Daniel058(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
midolian:
The Presidency has ordered Ministries, Departments and Agencies under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government to compile the names of all public service employees who are being owed arrears (salaries and allowances) within seven days so that they can be paid without further delay.

The directive was contained in a Circular with reference number HCSF/428/S.1/128 dated September 14, 2015, from the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mr. Danladi Kifasi, and made available to journalists on Tuesday in Abuja by the Association of Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria.

In the circular, the Presidency emphasised the urgent need to compile the names of those being owed so as to pay them immediately.

The Presidency directed the MDAs to ensure that each unpaid entitlement should be accurate, verifiable and contain the name, designation, status (serving or retired) and amount due to each officer.

“The correct information should reach the Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation on or before Monday, September 21 2015,” the circular emphasized. 

Reacting to the directive, Secretary-General of ASCSN, Mr. Alade Lawal, commended President Muhammadu Buhari “for bringing hope to thousands of public service employees who were being owed arrears of salaries and allowances for years.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/presidency-orders-payment-of-fg-workers-salaries/

Lalasticlala, I bring ye glad tidings
##GODWIN

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by lightheart(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Way to go!!
Sai Buhari!
Sai every forward-thinking Nigerian.

Let's see how or why states won't follow suit!
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is it that they were not paid salaries and allowances in the past or what? Why should this be news?
,.;
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by neweraomo: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good to hear
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by ademega(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
this kind of news is a bad one to wailers
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by idolda: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by UnknownT: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
You owe workers that have worked and deserved their pay but we didn't hear about it, when you want to pay them, you broadcast it, send it to media houses so that your supporters will hail you. Just like Rochas is disturbing on radio because he wants to pay salary arrears undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by PrinceKenne(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
How I wish this involve the JOHESU. Pls anyone to explain better?
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by ajibola11(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nice one! Buhari continue!! Wt mama peace's voice
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by tuoyoojo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hope they wud pay skipping that Goodluck approved for doctors o. Na dat one concern me o

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by aderonkedeborah(f): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good news
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Abugab(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Governance is not rocket science but a combination of political will and dedication.
Good move
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by bankyblue(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Abeg when them go releas the one for private firm o, because those guys no they send celebration o
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by nwakaibeya1: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … > for those who HAVE spiritual eye listen to uterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth?since the creation of humanbeigns to JESUSCHRIST till now humanbeigns do not accept truth and revelation easily John 6,60-66 makes it very clear
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
mah run go tell da mallam wey dey sell ram say i no buy wth credit again. na cash and carrey.
God bless Baba Bubu
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
tucky200:
This govt is just too full of seriousness and integrity
Change is here

Sai baba wink

Why were they owed in the first place.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by MizMyColi(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
anonimi:
Were they not being paid regularly before now or why is this NEWS?

When will this government of propaganda, by propaganda for PROPAGANDA actually start working and delivering on its campaign promises
When?

I taya ocheesy
How is this one news na.
grin

They will soon include it in Buhari's 6 months achievements.
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Rajiolaade: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
They must include federal pensioners of steel companies owed years of arrears of pension dues. Sai Buhari!.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by fritiyo: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
As a wailer, i must commend the president for this great gesture to the workers. am waiting for my own though.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by kingkenny01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mr President I pray 2day as u are about 2 put smile on d faces of millions of PS,so shall God put smile on ur face (in shaa Allah).

I am so proud 2 witness this positive change we are seeing...

Long live Nigeria.
Long live Mr.president
Long live Nigeria youth.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Sunday8650: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
As your papa see alert!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy GODWIN
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Tonnierichy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
anonimi:
Were they not being paid regularly before now or why is this NEWS?

When will this government of propaganda, by propaganda for PROPAGANDA actually start working and delivering on its campaign promises
When?

If you are a Nigerian and you are spewing dis rubbish, u deserve a night in d sambisa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by tucky200(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Iono,try to vist dat man in otuokwe
Pls before u quote me again,read d post
sunnyb0b0:

Why were they owed in the first place.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by paulexy1998(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
[/color]I tink dats d right way 2 go[color=#550000][color=#006600]I tink dats d right way 2 go[/color][color=#006600][/color]I tink dats d right way 2 go
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by bettercreature(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
JEGA01:
Oh! I luv you Buhari *tears of joy*
Gay alert!
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Sunday8650: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

I taya ocheesy
How is this one news na.
grin

They will soon include it in Buhari's 6 months achievements.
LMAO
They were owed for years no pay. Or you forget to read that part madam wailer

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by HireKiller(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
veekid:
dem no wan pay before?

Na thief them be na.
For them to wait for orders before they go pay their workers.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Tonnierichy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
UnknownT:
You owe workers that have worked and deserved their pay but we didn't hear about it, when you want to pay them, you broadcast it, send it to media houses so that your supporters will hail you. Just like Rochas is disturbing on radio because he wants to pay salary arrears undecided

"He" owed? undecided

Is d@ a joke?

Did you even read @ all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by carboblanko(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
efilefun:
I prefer Baba going slow and steady than a drunkard who rushed everything and almost ruined the nation.

i tire oooo yet some imbeciles were still clamoring for the @&*#(#$)@! to continue
Don't mind the retards.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
tucky200:
Iono,try to vist dat man in otuokwe
Pls before u quote me again,read d post

Ignorance is a disease. Try to find out when these people were owed first as well as for what reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail / History Of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) / See Boko Haram's Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.