Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries (42702 Views)

Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC / Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by SmartProf(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Osun state civil servants may be tempted to celebrate if they didnt read up d news carefully to see dat it is for 'Federal workers'

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by MizMyColi(f): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sunday8650:

They were owed for years no pay. Or you forget to read that part madam wailer

Hahahahaha
APC and Liescheesy
Which of them were owed for years o o
How come we didn't see them in the news?
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by UnknownT: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tonnierichy:

"He" owed? undecided

Is d@ a joke?

Did you even read @ all? undecided
Did you see he on my post?
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by emamos: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
tola9ja:
CLICK LICK IF YOU BELIEVE

#BABAGETSENSE
i dnt see d LICK button.Lol
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
anonimi:
Were they not being paid regularly before now or why is this NEWS?

When will this government of propaganda, by propaganda for PROPAGANDA actually start working and delivering on its campaign promises
When?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL1V6ZFdvaHFUeExMMUZ2SXY2Q1UxQVNWSy5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.b56815dc.jpg[/img]

Year 2090 lipsrsealed Or is it too short Do you prefer to keep wailing wink
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Tonnierichy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
UnknownT:
Did you see he on my post?

Then specify d@ former governments owed

Abi oyinbo dey worry you ni
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by jamace(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ah, let me go and tell my ex-soldier neighbour who is always complaining of owed arrears of pensions to take action immediately. grin grin
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by ziccoit: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
anonimi:
Were they not being paid regularly before now or why is this NEWS?

When will this government of propaganda, by propaganda for PROPAGANDA actually start working and delivering on its campaign promises
When?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL1V6ZFdvaHFUeExMMUZ2SXY2Q1UxQVNWSy5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.b56815dc.jpg[/img]

Arrears, that is what we are talking about here. Govt jump some months unpaid when there is accumulation of unpaid salaries. This becomes the government liability that gets passed on to successive administrations. You've got to give kudos to PMB for wanting to end this.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by lekan29ice(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sai baba.... Sai Buhari walahi
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by UnknownT: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Then specify d@ former governments owed

Abi oyinbo dey worry you ni
na you no dey understand English. By You, I meant FG, I was specific with Rochas. I guess it's because of people like you it was turned to a newspaper headline, so you will read and start praising them
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Equity10(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
plzzz hope Ajaokuta steel company is included.....bcoz the workers are suffering
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Sunday8650: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahaha
APC and Liescheesy
Which of them were owed for years o o
How come we didn't see them in the news?

Reacting to the directive, Secretary-General of ASCSN, Mr. Alade Lawal, commended President Muhammadu Buhari “for bringing hope to thousands of public service employees who were being owed arrears of salaries and allowances for years.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/presidency-orders-payment-of-fg-workers-salaries/

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by MizMyColi(f): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sunday8650:

Reacting to the directive, Secretary-General of ASCSN, Mr. Alade Lawal, commended President Muhammadu Buhari “for bringing hope to thousands of public service employees who were being owed arrears of salaries and allowances for years.”

Oga, I read that part.
Evidence to show those who were abandoned for years please?
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by lumzybo: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ama keep hope alive.

Alarm gats blow 4 my fone IJN

#goodnews

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Tonnierichy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
UnknownT:
na you no dey understand English. By You, I meant FG, I was specific with Rochas. I guess it's because of people like you it was turned to a newspaper headline, so you will read and start praising them
Kid!

Ur "sense of critic " was influencing all u were saying and making you talk blindly....
Every president has his own administration.... It was d fault of d past administrations d@ dose monies were not paid...and because the President is fully responsible for whatever happens under his administration, the payment of d money, despite not bin d fault of the present administration, must be credited to him(PMB)....Any unreasonable head of government would av refused to pay and insist they didn't owe such money!!
So be more contructive next time!!

This is Nigeria
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by seedorfg(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
CHAN-JI IS CONSTANT cool
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by tola9ja: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=38040107][/quote]

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by piagetskinner(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Baba sai ka yi
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Raphtop(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
thats my presidoooo. where are the town criers aka wailing wailers? hahahahaha food has do o. a very good news to my retired old man.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Orikinla(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
midolian:
The Presidency has ordered Ministries, Departments and Agencies under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government to compile the names of all public service employees who are being owed arrears (salaries and allowances) within seven days so that they can be paid without further delay.

The directive was contained in a Circular with reference number HCSF/428/S.1/128 dated September 14, 2015, from the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mr. Danladi Kifasi, and made available to journalists on Tuesday in Abuja by the Association of Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria.

In the circular, the Presidency emphasised the urgent need to compile the names of those being owed so as to pay them immediately.

The Presidency directed the MDAs to ensure that each unpaid entitlement should be accurate, verifiable and contain the name, designation, status (serving or retired) and amount due to each officer.

“The correct information should reach the Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation on or before Monday, September 21 2015,” the circular emphasized. 

Reacting to the directive, Secretary-General of ASCSN, Mr. Alade Lawal, commended President Muhammadu Buhari “for bringing hope to thousands of public service employees who were being owed arrears of salaries and allowances for years.”

Lalasticlala, I bring ye glad tidings

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by macb(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Payment of military pension arrears to aged and dieing heros of this country will be appreciated. Kindly remember that what goes around comes around.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by 989900: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
WWs how far?
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by hmuhammad(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wailers be like GEJ approved the payment before May 29th undecided

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by kansolah1(f): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sai Bába
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by eduxerxes: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
**crying** so my dad will finally receive his retirement benefits. Chai! Seeing is believing. I swear to God and the gods, if he's paid, I'll forever immortalize PMB in my compound.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by nobeku: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
UnknownT:
You owe workers that have worked and deserved their pay but we didn't hear about it, when you want to pay them, you broadcast it, send it to media houses so that your supporters will hail you. Just like Rochas is disturbing on radio because he wants to pay salary arrears undecided
I think I know you.. Anyway, you don't even get the gist of this news.. Read again..
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by EdDave(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=anonimi post=38039570]Were they not being paid regularly before now or why is this NEWS?

Why dont u ask the Fed min of Works whose new staff have not been paid for the over 6 months they hv been employed?
And dats jst one instance.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by bashydemy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
PMB making me happy everyday, Wailer can continue wailing..
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by ExInferis(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
midolian:
The Presidency has ordered Ministries, Departments and Agencies under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government to compile the names of all public service employees who are being owed arrears (salaries and allowances) within seven days so that they can be paid without further delay.

The directive was contained in a Circular with reference number HCSF/428/S.1/128 dated September 14, 2015, from the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mr. Danladi Kifasi, and made available to journalists on Tuesday in Abuja by the Association of Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria.

In the circular, the Presidency emphasised the urgent need to compile the names of those being owed so as to pay them immediately.

The Presidency directed the MDAs to ensure that each unpaid entitlement should be accurate, verifiable and contain the name, designation, status (serving or retired) and amount due to each officer.

“The correct information should reach the Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation on or before Monday, September 21 2015,” the circular emphasized. 

Reacting to the directive, Secretary-General of ASCSN, Mr. Alade Lawal, commended President Muhammadu Buhari “for bringing hope to thousands of public service employees who were being owed arrears of salaries and allowances for years.”

Lalasticlala, I bring ye glad tidings

good! truckpusher papa will finally smile.
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Truckpusher(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
ExInferis:

good! truckpusher papa will finally smile.
Next time you want to go down this lane by bringing in our parents into this forum just make sure you're ready for the mudslinging - Ask around ,that's my stock-in-trade. wink
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by ExInferis(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Next time you want to go down this lane by bringing in our parents into this forum just make sure you're ready for the mudslinging - Ask around ,that's my stock-in-trade. wink

oh im ready. boy am i ready. that's why i poked you.

bring it!!
Re: Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries by Truckpusher(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
ExInferis:

oh im ready. boy am i ready. that's why i poked you.

bring it!!
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Gerara here menh tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History Of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) / Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail / See Boko Haram's Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.