Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228288 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by igho9: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Crazymoney:
Hi guy...I did my interview ystdy March 31st, is there any other person here that had theirs ystdy...Any news?

Bro.... Hv u heard from them?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by juliuscapps(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mine is for 7th... Pls how did it go today?? What's the population size?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by juliuscapps(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
How was the interview and what was asked? Pls kindly share. Mine is on 7th
Biodunkuye:
I got an invite for panel interview with wema marina on 6th of April.who else is with me
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2016
juliuscapps:
How was the interview and what was asked? Pls kindly share. Mine is on 7th
What time is yours. Mine is 12
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Crazymoney: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2016
igho9:

Bro.... Hv u heard from them?
I haven't heard from them o....waiting patiently
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
March 4 interview set called for documentation.... Wema bsa
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by YTderin(f): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
omisakint:
HI, when did you do the CBT assessment? And have you been called for documentation?.
Did my CBT assessment on March 10 though. BSA also.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
YTderin:

HI, when did you do the CBT assessment? And have you been called for documentation?.
Did my CBT assessment on March 10 though. BSA also.

I wasn't called. But those that were called are at the venue now
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by divalindiway(f): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
segzeedivans:

Do you have an idea of how much the pay is?

Pay is 71k...we were the first set that started this thread. Well I wish u guys luck but dont expect any other benefit apart from dis particular salary. No more no less
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 08, 2016
divalindiway:

Pay is 71k...we were the first set that started this thread. Well I wish u guys luck but dont expect any other benefit apart from dis particular salary. No more no less
Sis sorry for disturbing your mention but I have some questions for you.

1 Do dey increase d pay after some time?
2 Do they give HMO?
3 What is working with them like.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by divalindiway(f): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
yemibayo:
Sis sorry for disturbing your mention but I have some questions for you.

1 Do dey increase d pay after some time?
2 Do they give HMO?
3 What is working with them like.

What HMO?
There is no increase untill u stay like 4yrs or so...the growth rate is quite slow in terms of career growth.
I wont be able to say whatbworking with them is like for security reasons but I will just tell u not to raise your hopes that high, if u get d job use it as an experience. You should know what contract bank job is all abt.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
divalindiway:

What HMO?
There is no increase untill u stay like 4yrs or so...the growth rate is quite slow in terms of career growth.
I wont be able to say whatbworking with them is like for security reasons but I will just tell u not to raise your hopes that high, if u get d job use it as an experience. You should know what contract bank job is all abt.

Sis abeg what's the job really about I mean the BSA
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
divalindiway:

What HMO?
Thanks Sis, I will just stay with my present job.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by divalindiway(f): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
shemano:

Sis abeg what's the job really about I mean the BSA

Whats BSA?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
divalindiway:

Whats BSA?

Branch service associate.... That's the position we are actually trying to apply for... Some say it has to do with dealing with customers
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by juliuscapps(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hello sis... Have just done my interview with Wema bank HQ. Pls what aspect do I prepare for in the CBT exam? Pls share some aspect you can remember.
Thank you!
divalindiway:

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by divalindiway(f): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
shemano:

Branch service associate.... That's the position we are actually trying to apply for... Some say it has to do with dealing with customers

Ok dat shud be for WEMA not Sterling
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
divalindiway:

Ok dat shud be for WEMA not Sterling
pls dyu know anything abou d sterling stuff?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Xjack04(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ojestas:
pls dyu know anything abou d sterling stuff?
Bro how was ur interview with sterling bank?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Xjack04:

Bro how was ur interview with sterling bank?
Went well bro, about 8 of us were interviewed. Still expecting the outcome.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Xjack04(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ojestas:
Went well bro, about 8 of us were interviewed. Still expecting the outcome.
Ok
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by watzz: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
please i need your views, anyone currently online... i have a test/interview with Whytecleon tomorrow by 11am, i also have a cbt test with etisalat same time same day, i intend going for whytecleon at Ikeja and once done head to Mushine for Etisalat.. how long does Whytecleon test takes?.. plus which should i attend?.. if possible make both.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=watzz post=44620842]please i need your views, anyone currently online... i have a test/interview with Whytecleon tomorrow by 11am, i also have a cbt test with etisalat same time same day, i intend going for whytecleon at Ikeja and once done head to Mushine for Etisalat.. how long does Whytecleon test takes?.. plus which should i attend?.. if possible make both.[/

Really it determine on the population at Whyte clone really...nd how fortunate enough are you to do be among the first batch.... The whole process should be around 1 to 1 and half hour.... As par which one to attend I think that one belongs to you
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AirmirthDY(f): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
watzz:
please i need your views, anyone currently online... i have a test/interview with Whytecleon tomorrow by 11am, i also have a cbt test with etisalat same time same day, i intend going for whytecleon at Ikeja and once done head to Mushine for Etisalat.. how long does Whytecleon test takes?.. plus which should i attend?.. if possible make both.
You can reshedule your etisalat CBT
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AirmirthDY(f): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
watzz:
You can reshedule your CBT test with etisalat
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by watzz: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
my current job doesn't allow me to reschedule, I'll try to make both if by 12-12:30 I ain't done with Whetycleon I'll leave for Mushin .. I pray there isn't much crowd. thanks a lot...
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by segzeedivans(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2016
divalindiway:

Ok. Tnx
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by igho9: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Crazymoney:

I haven't heard from them o....waiting patiently

The wait is becoming unending o!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Xjack04:
I received a call from whyte cleon. For final interview with sterling bank on Wednesday in ibadan. Who is with me on dis

how can I apply
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
omisakint:

i need info on how to apply
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
kayvinci:

i need info on how to apply

Whytecleon.com
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nelzone(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wait oooo. Please if you wrote in abj and got a success message, especially around mid february, Please just indicate thru this post if you have been invited for interview, and which bank please. This wait is getting too much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.