Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227879 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by damiliano(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2016
Ojestas:
The usual "Tell us about yourself". . Then they asked, what if a customer slaps you, what would be your reaction and how well can you manage your anger?. . that was all they asked me.

Note; I applied ford post of a Transaction Trainee

Transaction trainee for which bank please??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Makarous(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2016
Nelzone:
Wait oooo. Please if you wrote in abj and got a success message, especially around mid february, Please just indicate thru this post if you have been invited for interview, and which bank please. This wait is getting too much
nothing since the success message bro. embarassed
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2016
damiliano:

Transaction trainee for which bank please??
Sterling
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by damiliano(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Ojestas:
Sterling

Can you hint me how it went Pls cus I have aptitude test /interview at Whyte Cleon this morning
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2016
damiliano:

Can you hint me how it went Pls cus I have aptitude test /interview at Whyte Cleon this morning
Since you r just writing test, i can't say if you ll end up @ sterling or wema as they recruit for d two. . And for the test, prepare for some basic mathematics, like simple interest or so. . synonyms and antonyms too, verbal reasoning and you ll be asked to write short theories, in few words. . If you scale tru the test, u proceed to interview. . That's d first stage and all u need for now
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Kookny(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Ojestas:
Since you r just writing test, i can't say if you ll end up @ sterling or wema as they recruit for d two. . And for the test, prepare for some basic mathematics, like simple interest or so. . synonyms and antonyms too, verbal reasoning and you ll be asked to write short theories, in few words. . If you scale tru the test, u proceed to interview. . That's d first stage and all u need for now

Please how did you guys apply?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Kookny:

Please how did you guys apply?
Whytecleon.com but i don't think their is any opening presently
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by damiliano(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ojestas:

Thanks boss, have they gotten back to you yet?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
damiliano:

Thanks boss, have they gotten back to you yet?
Yes. . done with d final interview. .Awaiting the next thing. . How was your test n interview ?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by damiliano(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ojestas:
Yes. . done with d final interview. .Awaiting the next thing. . How was your test n interview ?

Was fine and not that complex as I expected. Pls, how long was it before you did the final interview, How was it lik and where did it take place
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Who got invite for Wema cBT at their training school on Monday.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
yemibayo:

When did you do your interview at wema Bank
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
@yemibayo abeg na when did you do your interview at wema Bank
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
damiliano:

Was fine and not that complex as I expected. Pls, how long was it before you did the final interview, How was it lik and where did it take place
great. .had test n interview feb17. . . was sent success sms, like 10days after or thereabout. .did d interview last week
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ojestas:
great. .had test n interview feb17. . . was sent success sms, like 10days after or thereabout. .did d interview last week

Have you received any message about the CBT test
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by vykta: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
yemibayo:
When did u do ur interview?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
shemano:

Have you received any message about the CBT test
I was offered to sterling and they don't do anything of such. .
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ojestas:
I was offered to sterling and they don't do anything of such. .

Alright... Mine is wema Bank

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by vykta: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
shemano:
When was ur interview?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
vykta:

When was ur interview?

Last week.... On the 7th at their headquaters
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by damiliano(m): 5:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Ojestas:

So nothing yet?

God dey. How was the final interview like please
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by vykta: 6:56am On Apr 16, 2016
shemano:

Last week.... On the 7th at their headquaters
Chai.. Success on d CBT Stage.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
vykta:
When was ur interview?
April 7
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2016
shemano:
April 7
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2016
yemibayo:
April 7

Alright.... I no recieve any msg sha
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2016
shemano:

Alright.... I no recieve any msg sha
Maybe it's in batches.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2016
damiliano:

So nothing yet?
Nah
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
yemibayo:
Maybe it's in batches.

I hope so ooo... Anyhow abeg try share for us how the thing take go on Monday... I wish you all the very best
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
yemibayo:

I did d interview on 7th. Aven't got any reply ooo
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Dammuyi: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
yemibayo:

@yemibayo has any1 who had interview on April 7 received a message on cbt ?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dammuyi:

@yemibayo has any1 who had interview on April 7 received a message on cbt ?
I received an invite for CBT tomorrow at their training school.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by damiliano(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ojestas:
Nah
How was the final interview like please

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.