Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims (35174 Views)

Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife / Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms / I Can't Be Distracted, Fayemi Tell Ekiti State House Of Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by metroparrot: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
The League of Imams and Alfas in Ekiti has ordered Muslims in the state not to collect rams and other food items for Sallah celebration, if presented to them in any form by the state government.

The league reached the decision at a meeting held on Tuesday at Ansar-u-deen Society Central Mosque Odo – Otu, Ado Ekiti, where it reviewed the “deliberate marginalisation of Muslims in Ekiti State government political appointment.”

The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs and National Council of Muslim Youth Organisation, Ekiti State, had respectively issued statements condemning Governor Ayodele Fayose for neglecting Muslims in appointments.

The All Progressives Congress in Ekiti in a statement by its Publicity Secretary, Taiwo Olatunbosun, had also described “Fayose’s treatment of Muslims in terms of appointment in the state” as “the worst since the state was created.”

The party claimed Ekiti muslims were not given up to one percent of the appointments made by the Fayose administration.

In a communique issued at the end of the meeting, the league said, “Based on the above, the League, Ekiti State Council hereby resolve that: No Muslim in the State should collect rams and other food items if presented to them in any form by the government.

The communique was signed by the state’s Assistant Secretary, League of Imams and Alfas, Alhaji Quadri Oguntuase; a Representative of Ansar-u-deen Missioner, Fatai Jimoh and Chief Imam, Ilogbo, Imam Abdul Rasak.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/do-not-accept-governor-fayoses-food.html

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by legendboy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tha 1 concerns them

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Imortal001: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yeap!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
That imam is mad. So he doesn't want them to collect ram, but he wants Osun people to collect odourless fufu from Aregberascal

The league reached the decision at a meeting held on Tuesday at Ansar-u-deen Society Central Mosque Odo – Otu, Ado Ekiti, where it reviewed the “deliberate marginalisation of Muslims in Ekiti State government political appointment.”

....And Buhari is marginalizing the southern part of Nigeria at the federal level, but the Imamumu did not say anything.

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ekiti people as known are hungry people. They don't care. They will still collect.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by veekid(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
k
Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Orjioorji(f): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hungry and useless Imams, can they be able to reject foods with glutton.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by adonbilivit: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
hehe...stomach infrastructure
Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Ojestas(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
If to say na Aregbe...dem alfas go use am do waasi say Aregbe be cheerful giver

Now, the real cheerful giver wants to give, they r vomiting gibberish.
Or
Fayose should give them ileya Rams,, story go change.
#ReligionSentiment+beefing. . Simple.

Smh !

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by bufness(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
bored checkout www.galvinggrey..com.ng and be entertained
Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by kennyman2000(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hahahahaha.. And you think they'll hear oga imam..

Fayose done spoil them with stomach infrastructure already.. They're used to it. They'll collect it before your very eyes.. Even, if you want to give them so as for them to avoid fayose own..

They'll collect ur own and fayose own together before your very eyes..

Welcome to the ekiti state ''centre of stomach infrastructuralism''

let me run outta of thread before they attack me..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

27 Likes

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Mogidi: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
The League of Imams and Alfas in Ekiti has ordered Muslims in the state not to collect rams and other food items for Sallah celebration, if presented to them in any form by the state government.

The league reached the decision at a meeting held on Tuesday at Ansar-u-deen Society Central Mosque Odo – Otu, Ado Ekiti, where it reviewed the [size=13pt]“deliberate marginalisation of Muslims in Ekiti State government political appointment.”[/size]

Haba!!!
Fayose chose capable people na, why are they wailing, I laff in Kafanchan....Fayose should appoint his family members as long as they do their job

APC wailers.....how market?

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by bunmioguns(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmm

Nothing concern me with this

undecided
Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Bobbystanley(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fayose my role model.

Please dont Waste ur ram before they transport it to feed Boko boys.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by MizMyColi(f): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
I am for equity. I am for fairness.
Our leaders ought to be wise when it comes to appointing people who will serve with them.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Diplomacy and tact when dealing with people from different spectra of society is of paramount importance.

If this news is truly anything to go by....Mr Fayose, please do the needed.
I'm counting on you Sir.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by yorke1: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
What a shame hearing this statement coming from Alfa Sule. Hungry set of terrorists

9 Likes

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by alcmene: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
APC imam

always silly and narrow-minded

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Eeser: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
OK.
Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by MrKIZITO(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dey want make he chop am alone grin
Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why? Co their master buhari hates fayose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
In other words.....they want more money.

Nigeria...when will we ever learn.

Modified.....The clerics are boycotting Fayose because he has not appointed more Muslims to his cabinet.

While Fayose should....the religious makeup of a cabinet does not necessarily influence the development of the state.

The main reason for the critique is that appointing more Muslims means that Muslims will have increase access to the sharing of the national cake.

(And to be fair....Christians do the same thing....elsewhere. See Osun state).

I would much rather Nigerian clerics and tribal leaders start judging people by the content of their character....not by their tribe and religion...and by extension their money making ability.

Perhaps I am too idealistic.....but we have to stop all this religion and tribal things. It is not right.

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by onyepapa(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Useless people

1 Like

Ridiculous to say the least!
Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Demmzy15(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[s]That imam is mad. So doesn't want them to collect ram, but he wants Osun people to collect odourless fufu[/s]
It's you that's mad, ServedSnake oshi!

yorubatic:
Believe me, yoruba muslims have sold us and make us slaves to the Hausa / Fulani ....apc is all about muslims and muslims is about hausa fulanis
See this imposter o, flat'head Yeebhoe boy. For your mind you be sharp guy niyen! undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Meringe(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
I thought Yorubas don't consider religion and tribe?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
K
Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by qualityovenbake(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by HireKiller(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Make them no collect

I will go help them collect am. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
ayam waitin 2 read comments 4rm dem conspiracy theorist led by dia chief wailer!
Dey knw demselves cool

1 Like

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by tblaq: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Things happening fast
Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Berrylite: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tell it to the gods....
When ekiti people are already positioning themselves on how they will collect rice and red oil grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
I am for equity. I am for fairness.
Of course you are. Until those brown envelopes and bank alerts come your way and 'change everything'.
The rams are innocent though. So they deserve to be eaten.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results / Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.