Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) (4353 Views)

Is This True About Girls? (photo) / Is This True About A Man(photos) / Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Danjuma827(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
All the girl wants is money and all the guy wants is sex. Hmmmm God will help us.

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by pTomz(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
dats wad makes love
You either baang the love
or u spend the love cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
True they want money.they can't think of achieving or getting theirs.lord they will continue to get raped and they won't see marriage partners till they reach menopause especially the ones on naira land misspicy the gold digger halafrica the ashewo,kwencypresh the most ugly girl with big teeth

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:
True they want money.they can't think of achieving or getting theirs.lord they will continue to get raped and they won't see marriage partners till they reach menopause especially the ones on naira land misspicy the gold digger halafrica the ashewo,kwencypresh the most ugly girl with big teeth
make use of your brain atleast for once mbong

6 Likes

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by KingTom(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:
I know a very competent psychiatrist

6 Likes

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by LordOfTheWeed: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:
Your brain has been replaced with chicken's intenstine, right?

6 Likes

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by falconey(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:

LOL,LWKM,LMAO its being days I laughed.

The 'menopause' got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Twaci(f): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:
True they want money.they can't think of achieving or getting theirs.lord they will continue to get raped and they won't see marriage partners till they reach menopause especially the ones on naira land mis.spicy the gold digger halafrica the ashewo, kwencypresh the most ugly girl with big teeth

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2015

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Emodeee: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Twaci:

Twaci, let's go private. I wanna chat with u.
Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Your brain has been replaced with chicken's intenstine, right?

actually your father own was replaced with that of a buffalo.how your mama toto be now.them Don destroy am?
Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
KingTom:
...... I know a very competent psychiatrist
but your mother is still at under bridge oshodi.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
make use of your brain atleast for once mbong

dumb
Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:

dumb
dumb as you

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:

but your mother is still at under bridge oshodi.
Your mother? How dare you insult the woman who gave birth to you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by naijaboiy: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:
I hope you are not trying to mess with the awon werey crew? cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na... depends on the babe and depends on the guy.
What about when all you agbayas were young (like moi)
Did you not have young love that wasn't about sex/money

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mistake!

The ladies wants both money and sex.

Who lose?

Tomorrow , some yeye girls will start crying 'he jilted me' to NL when the guy realizes his folly.

Why them no go cry anyway.

A parasite will never welcome the defense strategies af his host cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by LordOfTheWeed: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
hbpeze:

actually your father own was replaced with that of a buffalo.how your mama toto be now.them Don destroy am?
"your father" and "your mother" ? undecided

Oh! I see!!!! This is what happens when goat sperm mixes with human own.

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by KingTom(m): 12:51am On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Youngpo413: 1:27am On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:
lol

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 16, 2015
the pix is only true for business oriented relationship. where giving out by the guy cannot be done without having sex In return and where the girl cannot have sex without getting paid. it's insane! sex should be mutual.
and you guys should pls stop this mentality of "am giving her my money" there is nothing bad in spending for a girl you love, there are some gfs that do the works of a wife for their guy , so I wonder why such guys wud find i difficult in spending for those girls cos that's what husbands does.
Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by nikkypearl(f): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:

Like seriously,broken hearts are hard to heal! Coz' yo mind sends u one signal and yo heart another..
How many girls don break ya heart bro? grin
Come to me,i will comfort u.. grin grin
Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by pet4ril(f): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Grow up please. U have not met mature girls angry angry
Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2015
nikkypearl:

Like seriously,broken hearts are hard to heal! Coz' yo mind sends u one signal and yo heart another..
How many girls don break ya heart bro? grin
Come to me,i will comfort u.. grin grin

sis it's a long story.i know wan do relationship again.thanks for the care
Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2015
classicB:
the pix is only true for business oriented relationship. where giving out by the guy cannot be done without having sex In return and where the girl cannot have sex without getting paid. it's insane! sex should be mutual.
and you guys should pls stop this mentality of "am giving her my money" there is nothing bad in spending for a girl you love, there are some gfs that do the works of a wife for their guy , so I wonder why such guys wud find i difficult in spending for those girls cos that's what husbands does.

gfs doing the work of a wife.some guys are yet to. meet such girls madam.better not spend on top girl way be ashewo
Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

you mean ur mama na goat
Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2015
KingTom:
Your mother? How dare you insult the woman who gave birth to you. grin
comot your mama for under bridge na
Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:

Your whole generation ashewo
Fool
U wey dem suppose flush wit menstral flow
Ur birth certificate was an apology letter from d condom factory
Idiot
Shebi if u are tired of life wee take one of ur female relatives bra nd hang ur sef till u exist no more
u berra go for chemotography to cure ur negative energy like cancer

See dia slave trade baboon ur fore fadas wud n mad dey existed for a creation like u in their blood lineage
Spits!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2015
halfrica:

Your while generation ashewo
Fool
U wey dem suppose flush wit menstra flow
Ur birth certificate was an apology from d condom factory
Idiot
Shebi if u are tired of life wee take one of ur female relatives bra nd hang ur sef till u exist no more
u berra go for chemotography to cure ur negative energy like cancer

See dia slave trade baboon ur fore fadas wud n mad dey existed for a creation like u in their blood lineage
Spits!!!!
so you sabi how to flush pikin with menstrual flow.i know say you don Tey for the game.keep the confessions going

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:

so you sabi how to flush pikin with menstrual flow.i know say you don Tey for the game.keep the confessions going

Ode oponu i wish i had d right to flush u
As u hate female race na so dem go hate ur future daughter
Ur daughter wud b dat same prostitute u av always wanted
All becos ur village masqurade came in disguise as a female to date nd punish u for ur forefadas sins doesnt mean u vent ur anger on every oda girl
Go nd beg the masqurade abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) by KingTom(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:

comot your mama for under bridge na

You left your own mum under a bridge? You are a heartless individual! The poor woman must be cursing her loins for bringing you into the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counsel / I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? / Can You Give Up SEX Forever For 30 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.