Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

wd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / wd (1835 Views)

Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

wd by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
fc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: wd by olatade(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
I no read anytin oo but somaila will be best for you sir

3 Likes

Re: wd by midehi2(f): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin

bermuda will be ok for you grin
Re: wd by Omololu007(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Go to Niger republc or liberia
Re: wd by psucc(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq North Korea is a good berth for you.

1 Like

Re: wd by fromnigeria(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Change Starts From You and I. Just like.

The moment we start doing things rightly, Individually.others follow spit.
Its contagious
Re: wd by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove please help me. Am serious. I need to know from Nigerians abroad. This is not stuff I can google.
Re: wd by wheredemdey: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Salient points..

The average black man is unruly and lawless...dirty..lazy..a mega consumer and contributes absolutely nothing to his immediate environment apart from noise and silly pranks......blacks all over the world are just waste of valuable space..sucking up air meant for sane people.....blacks in America...cuba...brazil...mexico...etc...go to Jamaica and haiti and you will know that the African black is a learner when it comes to decay of morals and values...

It's only in arab countries with strict no nonsense rules like UAE...saudi etc that u see a black man respecting himself.

That still doesn't negate the fact that you are also a threat to the white man if you run away..you are a black man
..an after thought creation...stew in your own juice....n11ggah
Re: wd by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Op,
You should migrate to Biafra.
Anywhere else is a zoo. grin

1 Like

Re: wd by midehi2(f): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
exxell:
please help me. Am serious. I need to know from Nigerians abroad. This is not stuff I can google.
let me help you cheesy

Benin Republic
Burundi
Cape Verde
Cameroon
Chad
Comoros Island
Djibouti
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea Bissau
Liberia
Madagascar
Mali
Mauritius
Mozambique
Niger republic
senegal
Sierra Leone
Somalia
Tanzania
Togo
Uganda
Barbados
Dominica
Haiti
Iran
Bangladesh
Micronesia
Nauru
Palau
Samoa

these are visa free, pack your loads tommoro and move, don't come back to naija again o.
Re: wd by vladimiros: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Exxell. I started a youth movement thread that complained about all u said.

Me too i am tired.

But if you want to relicate. Try finland education is free and after ur studies u can get a stay

1 Like

Re: wd by Cpumping(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
v u heard abt 6ft under? amazing plac, beautiful scenery, visa free.

u rilly dnt know hw blessed u r.
Re: wd by abduljabbar4(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Syria/Iraq
Re: wd by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
@OP - I read your write-up from the beginning to the end and I felt your sincerity.

You see, you should understand that this beloved Nation of ours has headed in the wrong direction in the past 16 years, and you can't expect all the rot & decadence that has pervaded every nook & cranny of the society to be upturned in a month or even a year.

In the last 16years, so many things have gone wrong in every sector of the economy, from the collapse of the power sector to the fuel subsidy scam, security challenges, electoral fraud, waste in public service e.t.c

You can imagine how children and young adults have turned to apprentices in the workshop of the devil.

Politicians use the young ones during elections and dump them thereafter, but the used and dumped do not vanish into thin air. They are absorbed into the world of crime and into the enclaves of militants and terrorists.

There is a need for the education & re-orientation of our youths inorder to experience a great relief from the tragic dehumanisation and unfortunate loss of our youth population to drug addiction, cultism, and thuggery.

I am sure that these ideas are consistent with the change agenda of the Buhari/Osinbajo manifesto.

We only need to come together & support PMB whom God favoured on his fourth attempt of seeking the presidency, and as long as he puts the nation first in all that he does, there's no doubt that we'll achieve the much awaited & deserved change we have been desperately yearning for.

Lastly, remember that wherever you choose to go or relocate, there's no place like home - Nagode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: wd by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
sd
Re: wd by GenbIoodykiller: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Syria/Iraq

gworo seller grin
Re: wd by Hemah(f): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
You can go to countries like Canada, USA, Norway, etc. There are opportunities there.
Re: wd by bettercreature(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
There are opportunities in Nigeria,you just need to go on street and ask dem guys what is going on
Re: wd by arewafederation: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

gworo seller grin

My very useless friend, how r u?
Re: wd by abduljabbar4(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

gworo seller grin

Its a very lucrative and legal business na. Can we say the same about cocaine?
Re: wd by IGLE25(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Canada is the best place for you.... You can reach me on this lets talk: +16472736931.... That is my number... Thanks....
Re: wd by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

gworo seller grin
Kidnapper
Re: wd by cjrane: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nobody wants Nigerians. They are zoo beings. They are cursed to waste their resources on trying to dominate each other, fighting and killing each other instead of finding ways to develop.

Nigerians aren't wanted anywhere. The country should be divided for the sake of peace in Africa
Re: wd by cjrane: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nobody wants Nigerians. They are zoo beings. They are cursed to waste their resources on trying to dominate each other, cheating each other, fighting and killing each other instead of finding ways to develop. The worst misfortune an African can have is being born a Nigerian.

Nigerians aren't wanted anywhere in this world. The country should be divided for the sake of peace in Africa .

1 Like

Re: wd by missmary(f): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
I didn't read Anything, i can't suggest any country but i suggest you leave... One less faithless person... I am a Nigerian till death do me part
Re: wd by cocoduck: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
fromnigeria:
Change Starts From You and I. Just like.

The moment we start doing things rightly, Individually.others follow spit.
Its contagious
STFU Nigeria is the world's biggest refuse dump
bros. Maybe Gabon, it is difficult now except you have a lot of money.
Re: wd by GenbIoodykiller: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
arewafederation:

My very useless friend, how r u?
kai abooki na ka ji ka gworo? grin

ina achi amu na aka kwoi grin
Re: wd by GenbIoodykiller: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Its a very lucrative and legal business na. Can we say the same about cocaine?

mai gworo grin
Re: wd by GenbIoodykiller: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
MuhdG:

Kidnapper

Ikpu nne i cheesy
Re: wd by Sunnymatey(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
My brother, its so pathetic that close to 200million people are watching at this entity called Nigeria heading to the wood and yet no intervention. The only language understood by many in Nigeria today is MONEY. A coutry where the elders have taken over the future of the youths. Imagine OBJ, Aneni, Tukor, GMB, Jang, Elechi, Ishaku etc who are in their 70s, 80s and 90s still being active in governance and at same time looting the treasury with reckless abandone, everybody seems to be speaking against corruption but yet billions of naira couldnt be accounted for, the fight against corruption is selective, cultism is now being practice in govt quaters, infact the rot in Nigeria is wholistic as no sector or individual is spared. Our hope is on christ.
Re: wd by gnykelly(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
IGLE25:
Canada is the best place for you.... You can reach me on this lets talk: +16472736931.... That is my number... Thanks....
tell me more about it. I will love to migrate.
Re: wd by WIZGUY69(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
exxell:
Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove please help me. Am serious. I need to know from Nigerians abroad. This is not stuff I can google.

grin cheesy

you are funny.
concerning the country matter.
I think Norway is very OK.
planing to relocate there too.
we are in the same train. wink
sometimes when I look at a typical Nigerian society.
I see sadist everywhere. like we are already in hell.
terrible and hate filled people.

only 5% of Nigeria community is a bit civilized. and they are the G.R.As and highbrow areas of all the states in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Fayose Receives Royal Blessings From King Ewi Of Ado Ekiti(Pic) / Who Said Buhari's Emergence As President Is Ordinary Luck / Kindly Suggest Ways To Stop The Prevalent Militancy Attack In ND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.