Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Breaking!! New Ministers To Be Announced Tomorrow, Falana Makes List!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! New Ministers To Be Announced Tomorrow, Falana Makes List!! (6841 Views)

NNPC Confirms Sack Of Officials, Says Replacements To Be Announced Soon / Buhari ‘ll Not Require Ministers To Publicly Declare Assets / Ministers To Lose Perks Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! New Ministers To Be Announced Tomorrow, Falana Makes List!! by ifekemmie(f): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2015
@ all, thank God º°˚. Anoda achievement n improvement. Pple go leave dis man alone now
Re: Breaking!! New Ministers To Be Announced Tomorrow, Falana Makes List!! by ZACHIE: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
ZACHIE:
Nothing is barring anything
It wouldn't be announced tomorrow
Quote me freely

OOOObiii shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did I not tell you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! New Ministers To Be Announced Tomorrow, Falana Makes List!! by Nigerd(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
citizenisb:
Barring any unforeseen circumstance, Buhari's Ministerial list will be announced tomorrow and Senate screening will commence ASAP.

Femi Falana is already in Abuja for his confirmation hearing along with the lucky few who made the list.

GMB IS WORKING!!

A new dawn has risen in this country!!

expect nothing from noise makers..
from GMB analysis; he will b announcing names of his own noise maker by tomorrow
Re: Breaking!! New Ministers To Be Announced Tomorrow, Falana Makes List!! by larrymoore(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Did l make the list as well? God let this be my life changer.
Re: Breaking!! New Ministers To Be Announced Tomorrow, Falana Makes List!! by mrmetoo1: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!! If I had a dollar for every time we've seen a headline like this since April, I'll have had enough to offer protection to some of these wailers.

Fact of the matter is, it'll happen any day now. The only thing I was sure of was it'll happen after the 15th because of the TSA deadline. Now that it has come and gone, I'm sure the announcement would be made anyday before the month is over. So really anyone can come and predict "tomorrow"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School / External Reserves Slip By $905.5 Million In June – CBN / Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.