Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled (12659 Views)

Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) / At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by tsdarkside(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2015
better,burn them down,,,,,, angry angry angry
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by atoleybaba(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Click like if you feel the northerners used and dumped the present day 'afonjas', and share if you feel they will suffer and pay for betraying the southsouth/east". Quote me anywhere.
who betrayed you and how did they betray you and what will make them suffer?....but first of all define betrayal(according to your understanding without the use of dictionary) then maybe I will like and share your sentiment
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by tsdarkside(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
only one case should be enough to shut it down.....0 toleranz....
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by teadrake(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
A very good method in curbing the excessive cases of defilement. Ambode my hero!!!! Fayose their hero!!!!
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by lonelydora: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Stupidity...rather than close the school just jail the culprit for life. Why should innocent students and parents suffer for the crime of one person.

When one finger touch oil, it gives it to the other four remaining ones. Your moniker though
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by luvinhubby(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
lonelydora:

Brother, long time. I will need your services soonest.
At your service anytime.
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by Sunexy(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Click like if you feel the northerners used and dumped the present day 'afonjas', and share if you feel they will suffer and pay for betraying the southsouth/east". Quote me anywhere.

No worry..unlike button go soon arrive
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by anonimi: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Does Ambode have enough government schools to relocate students from such shut schools or he does not think they need to CONTINUE their studies and become useful citizens of the state
Perhaps just as his predecessor he does not appreciate the value of education since Fashola was boasting over 14% (2,000 government schools out of 14,000).
What a FAILURE!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by fizziea(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2015
bad move!!

why should d whole school suffer d punishment commited by jux one person...

jux castrate any one found guilty rather than shutting down d school

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Serves them right.
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by LeSulk(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2015
Very Unfair to the Parents and Pupils of the school.They should have done this at the end of last session.
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by jmoore(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Will they close public schools too?
This punishment is nonsense.
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by Benbelor(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2015
simplemach:
I support. infact, shut the school, clear the land and build a children's amusement park there.
lol when nigga aint tired of playing
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by frank043(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2015
Sijo01:
Perfect!
My dear, pls tell me what's perfect there? You think it's just in private schools that defilement/rape and other social vices happen? It's worse in PUBLIC SCHOOLS. It's so bad that it happens there like a normal everyday activity... To cut a long story short, interview a corps member serving in any public school and hear their sordid revelation. The only solution is prosecuting them, by making sure they get JAILED (or better still, castrate them. That's the only language 'junior' understands... LOLZ). If they want to shutdown schools based on this, let them be ready to shutdown all the schools in Lagos. I'm not a private school owner, and forget sentiments, I'm only being objective in my views as a concern Nigerian. No offence, pls. How is your day going? wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by davseun2ta(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Click like if you feel OZAOEKPE needs help, and share if you feel its critical , hence needs urgent attention

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by brosegun: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2015
This is a warning to guys/men avoid friendship with all these small girls at any cost!
Because if any of them accuse you of rape,your own is finished!,nobody will believe your story!.
And to all these lagos male corpers going after their female students,be careful o.
It only takes one phone call to the free toll rape lines to finish you o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by davseun2ta(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2015
januzaj:
Your mates are making it,people greet them with cheers.....You are here begging for cheap likes and shares.......Iya re ma fi abe jona ooooo.....Baba re akindopa to bimo akindanidani.....Ki se ebi e.....ebi iya re animashaun olobo Muri kan ni......Muri kan ni baba re san to fi do ni dido to di oyun iwo omale jatijati yi..........olohun ni o ko ko iya re...yo si ba epon baba re pelu.......eleribu omo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... ouch that hurts...lolz

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by BlackPeni5: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2015
lonelydora:

When one finger touch oil, it gives it to the other four remaining ones. Your moniker though

So when you catch a thief, you kill him, his family and the entire village he comes from simply because they can learn from him?

It doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by simpleseyi: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Use this and meet your ancestors, they have been waiting for you for too long.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Stupidity...rather than close the school just jail the culprit for life. Why should innocent students and parents suffer for the crime of one person.

Sometimes I just wonder if those in government don't have advisers or technical minded special advisers to talk/think before they come up with policies. undecided

If the school is close down, what would happen to the pupils/students. Delay in academic session(we are complaining of how lengthy is our academic calendar).

Who will refund the school fees paid by parents, since the school term have being paid?

What of the staffs(managing the stipends) in the school, they will become unemployed (adding to the already unemployed society)...

Add the multiplying effect to our economy...
Government in nigeria do they care for the masses *SMH*
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by engrshakespeare: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2015
Caracta:

Are you this dumb or you are just faking it?

My dear he must be faking it, no one can be this dumb.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by destreal: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good move. i pray God will guide all our school pupils Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by wadetaw202: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by ELTON123(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by davseun2ta(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
ELTON123:
ELTON123:

ELTON123:

heheheheheheh
Re: Lagos To Shut Schools Where Pupils Are Defiled by davseun2ta(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. / Opinion Poll: Has ASUU Strike Yielded Any Positive Result? / How To Purchase 2018 JAMB PIN On Remita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.