Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Do You Think Of America? - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Think Of America? (22394 Views)

Common Misconception Of America By Nigerians / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Democrat(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2007
Does not matter Bro!! I am American period!!
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2007
US is not techonolically advanced dan sum Asian countries since they import those 4rom dere, and Nigeria might still get dere, we r  still a baby

I can actually coin America as" Borrow Poser", lol
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2007
star01:

d g string must ve torn by d side right              brooke ass bitch

You got it right.My dog had to keep it away cos it so stinks.Dunno y Multitask didnt provide money for her to wash her underwear.Son of a dog(MULTITASK)
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2007
Hotstepper:

US is not techonolically advanced dan sum Asian countries since they import those 4rom dere, and Nigeria might still get dere, we r still a baby

I can actually coin America as" Borrow Poser", lol

Period
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ star01

How would you know, you ignorant son of a crackwhore. Anyway go and throw yourself in front of a speeding molue bus and rest in pieces.

@ 9ja4eva

Your mom was screaming and moaning when your dog was doing her. Disgusting
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ hotstepper

Wake up hun, America is the most technologically advanced and developed Country today. Other Countries comes in at distant second and third places.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ star01

How would you know, you ignorant son of a crackwhore. Anyway go and throw yourself in front of a speeding molue bus and rest in pieces.

y dnt u just lean back n learn 4rm elders , u re a real mutherfucker well ko jo mi lo ju  , took after ur dad

like father like son          
     son of a bitch
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2007
datz a lie and u know it, we know da pros and cons of America and u know it 2 so tell urself da truth
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Democrat(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2007
Hotstepper

If the USA is a "Borrow Poser" then the rest of the world, are just straight up "Thieves". The US contributes the most to the UN, Worldbank, AIDS, WHO and to Humanitarian causes around the world. How come every country wants to have a McDonald's,KFC, Burger King, Coca-cola,Pepsi ETC. They rest of the world has been stealing ideas from here to survive. You cannot call Americans borrow posers. After the Tsunami in South East Asia, it was Americans that stepped up to the plate.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ MULTITASK

How come ur mum kept coming back to suck my dog.She slept with his dick in her mouth.I jst told my dog n hes happy i have found u his son.Son of an animal LovePeddler
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ star01

Oloshi, Your mom dines on cocks and cracks. And She is allergic to good health. Now thats just sad cry

@hotstepper

OK America is currently working on plans to send a maned crew to planet Mars. What other Country can contemplate this? Well I'll tell you, none because no other Country has the technological know how to do so and certainly not primitive Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Democrat(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2007
Wow 9JA4EVA,

That was some foul $hit.

Multitask

You make good points Bro, Rather than curse, engage people in thoughtful arguments. You have it right and you are not backing down. May the Force be with you!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2007
all these organizations u mentioned are all baised cuz US dominate them, they r a mulitlateral country so u feel me. This is ma field and am sureI know better in diz area atleast and wen it comes 2 Humanitarian cases, dont even count US as no1 cuz they r not, da epidemic in da US is dat they alwayz think dat they r no 1 in everything (sumthing about america tend 2 spread just like it is like nigeria compare 2 other African countries), how can every1 want KFC, MCDONALD etc, ma dear, US is a pure Capitalist country so their greedness wont allow dem not 2 expand, itz pure economics right dere okay.so relax, every1 cant die 4 America just like u wanna do know. Am a very netural individual. I say wat is good and bad about America any point in time. I come there alwayz so itz not about wat i read or see on tv but wat i know and see LIVE.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

You or your pitiful dog, I wonder who is going to quench first undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2007
going 2 mars, 4 wat? wat they looking 4 dere while there are homeless ppl, poverty and health issues 2 deal with. Abeg, 2 me, US has failed, they should go 2 heaven not only mars
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Democrat(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask

Like i said Bro, take it easy. Some of these Cats are not looking at Life thru your prism. You have to educate them instead of scolding them. Bring it down a notch!!
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Democrat(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2007
Hotstepper

I know there are bad things that happen here in the USA, and i know Canada has a low crime rate per Capita. But calling Us Borrow posers is a stretch!! If the US has "Failed" tell me a better Country and for what reasons. And if it was so bad, why are you always visiting?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2007
@mutitask

i tink i beta ignore de object of irritation dan me engagin in a battle wiv sexy monkey
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2007
now u get ma point. as I said earlier, I am very netural. US gat his good and bad side, datz da point am tryna make
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ Democrate

We are just having fun, at least from my side, it is not heart felt. cool

@ Hotstepper

I have travel the world significantly and I must tell you, there is no place like America. #1
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ Democrate

\

@ Hotstepper

I have travel the world significantly and I must tell you, there is no place like America. #1

were is it ur father's land die dere igbana
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Democrat(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask

You are exactly right Patriot. America is God's own Country and will always be the world's powerhouse. America is Great Period.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ star01

It doesn't really matter to me where I carry on, the earth will ultimately be vaporized when our sun explodes. Its just a matter of time. America is the only Country trying to create a technology to deflect any near earth colliding asteroid. Sleep on that you swallow mind.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2007
to you, america is number one and the greatest, to me it is not, all depends on wat it is america offers u dat makes it great but left 2 me alone, it aint and will neva be
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2007
and I have argued with sum ppl b4 dat even though america is a super power cuz she is a multlaterla country, soon all da unilateral countries will form an allaiance which is happening now sef, as a matter of fact, i would argue dat in 5 yrs to come, america will be completely done, dont think going 2 iraq and doing child's play is been a power cuz they know da kind of country they can oppress, and u know dat
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

You or your pitiful dog, I wonder who is going to quench first undecided

Wow!!! u must be a rude motherfucker,calling ur father a pityful dog.Wel if u want to knw wt a pityful dog really is,ask my dog d pain he goes thru perceving ur mother's odour when f***********g ha 4rm d back. YU CHEAP SON OF A BITCH. BASTARD!!!!!
Democrat:

Multitask

Like i said Bro, take it easy. Some of these Cats are not looking at Life through your prism. You have to educate them instead of scolding them. Bring it down a notch!!

What an ape who has seen it all in the forest?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2007
@mutitask
wonders sha neva end monkey trap in dog's skin

na wa oooooo
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2007
9ja4eva:

Wow!!! u must be a rude motherfucker,calling your father a pityful dog.Wel if u want to knw wt a pityful dog really is,ask my dog d pain he goes through perceving your mother's odour when f***********g ha from d back. YU CHEAP SON OF A BITCH. BASTARD!!!!!
What an ape who has seen it all in the forest?
U DON FINISH THEM BOTH, LOL. THEY ARE BOTH IDIOTS AND FOOLS
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ hotstepper

Don't let you step lose its hotness. I'm sure you like to see the look of amazement on people's face when you tell them you have been to America, don't lie.

@ 9ja4eva

Die of frustration and jealousy, yet your beloved Nigeria can never look like America many years from now. You Osuofia in Nigeria. grin

star01

Nawa for you ooo, you sick fetish, most guys are motherf%ckers but you have taken it to a whole new level. You go about f%cking little kids dad, sick, sick sick fatherf%cker
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ hotstepper

Don't let you step lose its hotness. I'm sure you like to see the look of amazement on people's face when you tell them you have been to America, don't lie.

@ 9ja4eva

Die of frustration and jealousy, yet your beloved Nigeria can never look like America many years from now. You Osuofia in Nigeria. grin

star01

Nawa for you ooo, you sick fetish, most guys are motherf%ckers but you have taken it to a whole new level. You go about f%cking little kids dad, sick, sick sick fatherf%cker

Y r u running away from the fact that my dog wants to see you his son.People dis guy suck animals for a living.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2007
i dont even tell ppl i have been to america but am not be asked cuz it aint a big deal for those who gat da money
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2007
9ja4eva:

Y r u running away from the fact that my dog wants to see you his son.People this guy suck animals for a living.
he's certainly a professional in dat.even his dat gat a degree, as de professor in pussy suckin, itu baba ye, i hail ur papa  ooooooooo, iba oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

One Dies, Eight Injured In Anambra Road Crash / Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP / Tanker Crushes Little Boy Dead At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.